InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ Ascending ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Sasha finished wrapping Koga up in bandages. Cho was waiting for her and she HAD to repay him for what he'd done to her when she was 15, beating her and raping her… the only other sound was that of her mother being murdered. Kazuki, Father, Visonadieudo were all out. She stopped her useless psychoanalysis.
 
“Caw!” a raven flew in and landed on Kazuki's arm.
 
“Oh, it's you, any news?” Kazuki leaned his head towards the bird which cawed repeatedly in his ear, “Danke, auf wiedersehn.”
 
“What's going on?” Inu-Yasha leered at the large black bird perched on Kazuki's arm.
 
“Well the bad news is Naraku's not dead. Also Seshomaru is headed this way. The good news is that my father is on his way here from Kagome's time, but even for him it will take a while to get from Berlin to the well.” Kazuki sent the bird on its way with a sigh.
 
“Oh great Seshomaru, like I don't have enough problems.” Inu-Yasha sighed.
 
Sasha hoisted Koga up onto her shoulders, “We've got to move.”
 
“Yeah, that does sound like a plan.” Miroku's sarcasm was obvious but he'd not said anything in a while so he figured he'd let everyone else know he was still alive.
 
“Yes, Gein's area is on floor 13, eight floors to go.” Kazuki was smiling, he wanted this fight.
 
“Kazu-chan?” Sango's mumble was heard by the fox
 
“Yes, what is it?” Kazuki had a look of pure bloodlust in his green eyes.
 
“Nothing, its nothing…” Sango was realizing why Kazuki was so feared, that look in his eyes it sent a chill down her spine.
 
-Floor 13-
 
Gein sat in his chair looking over his battle arena, it took up nearly the entire floor 120' by 210' plenty of room well lit, and it was the only floor with large windows, hard stone floor. Hell the only things the obstructed fighting here were the large red support pillars, floor 13 was actually floors 13, 14, and 15 Gein loved the extremely high ceiling. To speed the ascent of the intruders Gein had cleared the five floors bellow him so they could rest and come at him with full strength, him and Kazuki had a score to settle they were currently 3 wins to 3 losses each and a tie breaker was needed.
 
Gein got up and grabbed his violin and begun to play a beautiful melancholy melody that he knew Kazuki would hear. Gein loved to play the violin it was relaxing and he enjoyed the beautiful sounds he could make. It surprised most to learn that he; a seeming muscle head could play an instrument with such expertise. He also could read and write, not extremely well but in the feudal era literacy was a rare thing.
 
-Floor 18-
 
Cho heard the violin play he knew it was Gein, and that the man was playing it to pass the time but it still annoyed Cho. He was yet to heal his all important parts from his encounter with Kazuki; he'd never thought that tri-breed capable of such brutality, Tenchu? Hell yeah he'd be that cruel in his punishments but who'da thunk that Kazuki would be just as mean and unforgiving? Cho didn't even climax before, well before he became target practice. He walked around in his garden, everything was dead he sucked at keeping things alive…
 
The demons and tri-breeds stirred throughout the tower, the sweet music symbolized to them that food was coming; Jack woke up from his nap.
 
Jack Kingston was from London, an excellent knife fighter; he wore clothes he'd brought with him from the future. He was 6' 4” and built like a top body builder, he exercised constantly; he was very handsome with his short blond hair tucked neatly underneath his red beret. He sighed and looked at his left arm; in his time at the Limitless Tower it had gained demonic powers that had allowed him to become one of the guards on the 30th floor. He and the other two were the last obstacle between an intruder and Takuma.
 
-Back to Inu-Yasha and friends-
 
Inu-Yasha heard music, it was a good tune.
 
“Gein, Gein I can't wait for our appointed blood bath. I owe you.” Kazuki headed towards the stairs that would lead him to his battle, “Are you guys coming or do I have to ascend this tower alone.”
 
“Ha, you wish fox-boy!” Inu-Yasha quickly jogged up next to Kazuki, “Come on guys!”
 
“Well I sure don't want to miss this fight!” Sango walked forward, and Kirara followed.
 
“How come I've got to carry everything!?” Sasha struggled forward carrying Koga and the duffle bags.
 
“I've got to make sure that you guys behave.” Kagome and the others headed towards the stairs.
 
“We're climbing to the top.” Kazuki declared as he climbed to the top of the stairs.
 
“And there aint no stopin' us neither!” Inu-Yasha finished for Kazuki.
 
They got to the sixth floor and a machine gun nest opened fire on them
“Fuck!” Kazuki dove for cover and he was cut off from the others, he'd taken two rounds to his left leg; from the size and the pain they where probably .50 BMG or .30 cals. He was alone and to get to his friends he needed to cross a field of high-velocity rounds, wonderful…
 
KAZUKI!!!!” Kagome yelled to him, she'd taken a round to the upper arm.
 
“I'm fine!” Kazuki couldn't be heard over the chatter of the automatic weapons. He drew out his revolver and fired the whole cylinder at the machine gun nest; one gun fell silent.
 
“Kazuki hold on.” Inu-Yasha got out his Tetsusaiga and let the winds pulse around it.
 
“Wait; let me see what we're up against!” Kazuki took out his combat knife; a beautifully polished 6