InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ Gein vs Kazuki ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kazuki yawned, he smelled sex in the air which…. Greatly confused him until he looked over and saw Inu-Yasha in Kagome's sleeping bag, with her. After crinking his neck he woke them up.
 
“Morning young lovers!”
 
“Sometimes I hate you Kazu-chan.” Kagome looked up at him with sleepy eyes.
 
“Hey, I could've woken someone else up first ya' know.” Kazuki smiled, “I won't tell anyone what I just saw, and even though you're not married I'll let it slide, god knows I've had sex more times out of wedlock then I can count.”
 
“You're horrible!”
 
“So?” Kazuki stoked the fire, “It'll dissipate the smell quicker.”
 
After twenty minutes everyone was awake and they headed towards Gein's door…
 
“No one interferes, got that or you will be shredded from two sides.” Kazuki had a cold expression on his face, he was dead serious.
 
Bam! Inu-Yasha flung the huge-ass door open and walked inside his friends close behind him.
 
“Welcome.” Gein stood in the center of his chamber, smiling.
 
Kazuki walked forward, “It's been a long time Gein. Now shall we settle this once and for all?” Kagome could see the gleam of at least five jewel shards in one of the dump pouches on Gein's belt, then it was gone and Gein's position had changed slightly.
 
“Kagome, take `em.” Kazuki tossed her a small red velvet bag, which had five untainted shards inside.
 
“I don't need a cursed trinket to give me power!” Gein gave the thumbs up and pointed to himself, his face held a malevolent smile. Kazuki charged at Gein and Gein did the same.
 
KA-BOOOM!!! When they meet in they punched each other fist-to-fist, Kazuki's glove and bandages shredded on his left arm. The stone walls behind each combatant had an impact crater; the one behind Kazuki was bigger. They did the same thing, this time Kazuki lost the right glove, then they kicked each other, much to the same effect as the fists, only Kazuki was on top of that competition.
 
“Same as last time Kazuki, my arms are stronger then yours, your legs are stronger then mine.” Gein cracked his knuckles, “Enough of this silly little warm up my opponents as of late have been too weak. This how ever is what I live for, a show down with a beast that tares its way through even the strongest warriors as if they were mere rags!”
 
“Well sorry to have kept you waiting, dear Gein.” Kazuki vanished and reappeared kicking Gein's right Tekkou that had been raised into a block. Gein grabbed Kazuki's leg and tossed him across the room. The battle went like this for four minutes.
 
“The Bloody katana!” Kazuki produced his signature katana in his left hand. Gein's tekkou make his strikes with this weapon fairly useless as they were just deflected away. Gein knocked the sword from his hands.
 
“Come on!” Gein punched Kazuki in the stomach sending him into the ceiling, “Heh?”
 
BLOODY HURRICANE.” Thousands of scalpels shot form Kazuki's right hand and enveloped Gein. They stabbed inward all at once, Gein barely dodged in time, “Surprise!” Kazuki kicked Gein in his lower jaw sending the fire god airborne, they both vanished. Gein beat Kazuki around like a rag doll, throwing him a good fourteen feet away.
 
Kazuki had bled all around Gein, this is his plan. He got into position, right arm behind him in an open claw; hand in a fake gun pointed at his nose, eyes locked on Gein.
 
“What are you up to?” Gein felt a weird tingling in his left eye.
 
“This! BLOOD WEAPON JUTSU!! BLOOD FLOOD ENGULF!!!!” Kazuki closed his right hand into a fist and his blood (that had been split onto the floor) transformed into hundreds of scalpels engulfing Gein in an explosion-like impact.
 
“Wow, what power.” Koga definitely saw why Kazuki was feared, he'd let himself be beat around and then he used the beating against his opponent…
 
“This fight aint over.” Inu-Yasha watched as Gein charged out of the smoke with no real wounds at Kazuki.
 
ASHIRA TEKKOU RYU!!! FIST OF THE FIRE DRAGON!!!” The powerful blow connected at Kazuki's stomach, sending him into the wall leaving a huge crater. “You didn't think it would be that easy did you?”
 
“Ya know for a minute there, yeah I kinda did. But I'm going to end this now, Blood Weapon Jutsu!” Kazuki ran towards Gein, and then started to circle around him.
 
“What?” Inu-Yasha was confused.
 
“As he goes Kazuki will pick up speed until reaching his limit at three times the speed of light. Now Gein who is at the center of this will be subject to extreme forces of gravity and will be unable to move. Then Kazuki will throw a single scalpel at Gein, obliterating any area it hits.” Sasha was fidgety and nervous, very uncharacteristic of her… Inu-Yasha's hair was on end… Danger approached very quickly…
 
“I…have…heard of this…move of yours….Kazuki.” Gein was having trouble moving as Kazuki broke the sound barrier, objects in the room had started to be pulled towards them. “Your…preferred move…for assassinations….The Death on the Abyssal Plane….”
 
“Knowing it doesn't help you counter it.” Kazuki was moving as fast as light, he produced the scalpel… The time for the death approached.
 
“AhAHHH!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!” Gein couldn't move, at all!
 
DEATHONTHEABYSSALPLANE!!!!!!” Kazuki hurled the scalpel at Gein's heart, the scalpel itself was going faster then even Kazuki could dream of. The air around it became a vacuum that would tare through Gein like a bullet through paper.
 
Gein used all his strength in one last demanding move to grab the scalpel, he succeeded, “HA!?” His left gauntlet exploded and the bones shattered, skin tore off and blood erupted like a geyser, what power, good god I've lifted mountains with this arm…wow god was that my shoulder snapping? Gein watched as his entire arm started to bleed, he reached into his dogi and drew out three needles and threw them at Kazuki. All three hit him in the lower right leg, causing a torrent of blood to erupt out.
 
“Heh, not gonna lose like that eh Gein?” Kazuki was panting, he'd lost a lot of blood and the leg wound cut his speed in half. “Try to beat each other to death like morons in the center of the room?” Kazuki held up a fist and made a funny face.
 
“Why not?” Gein walked toward Kazuki and they met in the center of the room, and started punching each other, neither blocking any blows.
 
“This got stupid all too quick.” Koga stared in disbelief.
 
“Ho, no Kazuki's got this fight won, and he knows it.” Tenchu stood in the room's other half, drooling. “All he needs to do is beat Gein around a little bit more…”
 
“You!” Inu-Yasha drew his sword.
 
“Ha, you verse me? I don't think so.” Tenchu smiled, “I see all you fear, namely losing your precious Kagome, like you lost Kikyo. Speaking of have you decided which you love? For he who chases two rabbits shall acquire neither.”
 
“I'll…” Koga drew out the new sword Kazuki had given him, but Tenchu interrupted with a howling laughter.
 
“None of you would beat me, to leaden with fears. Sango has more skeletons in her closet then a graveyard, Miroku defiles the Buddha on a daily basis, Kagome has been ready to wet herself ever since she saw me rip Naraku apart, Koga you have feelings for Kagome but hasn't it been abet one sided?, and we reach Sasha. You are all ready trying to block me out aren't you?”
 
Sasha had sunk to her knees and was crying, she knew what was going to be said…
 
“You are afraid of the mere touch of a man, lovely little gift Cho left you. But your nature is to make love, to have sex. You may not be attracted to males, but you are attracted to other women. That's why dear daddy left his three children to go to Germany. And had you not shamed him, your brother would still be alive, wouldn't he?”
 
“Stop it. No more.” Sasha was crying, remembering that day when she was fifteen, she huddled into a ball.
 
Tenchu genuinely felt sorry for Sasha, she'd suffered enough and truth be told he couldn't blame her for being a lesbian. None of them deserved any punishment, but an order is an order. You won't suffer I promise, and I'm sorry none of you should have to die you are all clean souls, more or less.
 
Tenchu leapt toward the group, at Sasha, jaws open.
 
-CrAcK!- A green fluorescent wipe struck him in the jaw sending him reeling back wards in pain.
 
“Only I may kill my little brother. You face me, Lord Sesshomaru.” Seshomaru drew the Tokijin, this beast wasn't going down easy.
 
“Good, you are a worthy opponent, but order Rin and your slave-bitch to stay back. The same for Inu-Yasha's party.” Tenchu tossed his jewel shards to Inu-Yasha, “This fight is worth betraying Takuma!”
 
Too be continued….