InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ Every time we die. ( Chapter 22 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Tenchu slashed Nexus across the chest; Nexus brought his large fists down onto Tenchu's head. Tenchu jammed his claws into the arms. Nexus screamed in pain, Tenchu looked up into his eyes, "I was told to make this quick and I'm too injured to fight for too long any way. I'll show you what I was saving for use against Kazuki."

Gein thrust his fist into Jack's gut. Jack used the momentum to thrust his knife into Gein's left shoulder; he pulled the blade towards himself. Gein screamed in pain.

"I'm not ta bad for a human aint I?" Jack sliced Gein across his gut, "Am I tough enough for you?"

"No." Gein stood up straight, "Your strikes lack any semblance of conviction. If you choose to continue you'll lose. All you care about is reuniting with your brother X."

"So what?" Jack rushed towards Gein, throwing his knife into the ground, "YOU RELY ON YOUR GAUNTLETS TO MUCH WITHOUT THEM YOU'RE NOTHING! I DON'T NEED MY KNIFE!"

Gein grabbed Jack's right fist with his left hand, and broke Jack's arm. Gein looked down at him, "You were never a match for me, knife no knife, tekkou or no tekkou. You can't win boy, just retreat. This wasn't a fight either of us wanted. Get stronger and then come fight me." Jack grabbed his arm and ran pass the Inu-Yasha down the stairs.

"His heart wasn't in the fight, I'm not a murderer. So I let him go pure and simple." Gein said to no one in particular, in fact it seemed as if he was just talking to himself, he turned and started walking back to the group still talking. "I mean, if I killed him there wouldn't be no more good fights out o' him. And that's just plain boring."

"Well what are you waiting for!?" Nexus tried to free his arms, but it was no use, "You're boring me!"

"Fine, have it your way." Tenchu ripped his claws out and pressed his hands against Nexus' chest, "SHADOW FLOOD ENGULF!"

"WHAT!?" Several black hands reached out of Tenchu's palms and gripped Nexus, then came the sound of a whirl wind as the hands turned into a rapidly spinning ball and started to devour Nexus's chest. "What the hell is this!?"

"It's a black hole, torn from the very cosmos to envelop and destroy my foes; my best move, my ace in the hole." Tenchu smirked as the ball grew to the size of a small house. Nexus's body started to become distorted and elongate as his atoms began to pull apart and he was soon completely sucked into the void. The black hole disappeared and Tenchu's arms exploded with blood and the bones broke. He looked at his arms as he stalked back towards the rest of the gang, "Hmm, so I still can't use it unrestricted? Damn, oh well. I needed some practice anyway."

"It's my turn now." Kazuki stood in the middle of the arena, bloody Katana in his hands. Ashira walked forward, he looked pissed.

"Tell me Kazuki, is the mark I craved on you still there? Or did you let it heal?" Ashira rushed towards Kazuki.

"It's still there!" Kazuki ducked underneath Ashira's fist and slashed him across the chest, and then jumped away. The wound was nothing, just a scratch. Kazuki sensed something.

-WHAM- Kazuki was airborne, Ashira's fist planted firmly in his gut. Kazuki spat up blood as he ascended, then he gripped Ashira's right arm, digging his claws in underneath the tekkou. He ripped some flesh out and rebounded off and landed. Ashira slammed into the ground looking at Kazuki with eyes full of rage.

"You upstart fox! You'll never win this fight!" Ashira grabbed something on his belt and rushed at Kazuki. He was just as fast as Kazuki and he slammed what ever it was that he had in his hand into Kazuki's gut, "I HAVE YOU NOW!" He punched Kazuki in the face and the small kitsune went flying backwards.

"Oh, no!" Inu-Yasha watched as a chain that was connected to Kazuki feed out from Ashira's belt. Kazuki had been harpooned.

Ashira grabbed the chain and spun Kazuki around, slamming him into the ground every once in a while, after some time Kazuki grabbed the chain and pulled himself towards Ashira. Kazuki slammed his fist into Ashira's face and sent him into a wall.

"You're stupid." Kazuki grabbed his katana and rushed towards Ashira and was on the downswing.

-SPLOOOOSH!!!- Kazuki was sliced open; from his right shoulder to the last rib vertically. His blood painted the sky, he didn't scream, his face was one of shock and surprise. He fell forward and lay on the ground with his eyes open wide in horror as he watched his blood spread out in front of him, his breathing was labored and panicked, harsh sharp gasps as he died.

"Hahaaaaahaaa," a small lanky figure with what looked like a meat cleaver sat on Ashira's shoulder, he was laughing. "Ho, brother he was too easy to kill! Look at him! What a loser!"

"Who the hell are you?" Inu-Yasha screamed at the newcomer.

"Isn't it obvious? He's my younger brother!" Ashira smiled, the cuts he had were healed. He pointed to Inu-Yasha, "Kill him brother!"

"With pleaser!" The little guy launched off Ashira's shoulder towards Inu-Yasha.

"I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I HAD AN UNCLE!" Gein was moving to intercept but he was way too slow.

-WHAM- The little brother had slammed into.... A wall of ice! It wasn't very thick. The little guy slid down it with the scarping sound you think of when you think of something sliding down a window.

"Sorry I'm so... late." Sasha stood behind them. She now had white fox ears on her head and a white bushy fox tail, she was covered in her own blood, and she was using her shotgun as a crutch. She was panting heavily, and her gut was bleeding badly, in fact Kagome could she a blood trail behind her. Sasha looked up at Kagome and smiled, "I told you I'd catch up, didn't I?"

"Not that you make any difference! An army of you wouldn't, not without your father!" Ashira punched through Sasha's ice wall and rocketed pass Inu-Yasha and gripped Sasha's throat, "I'll pop your worthless head off you dyke!"

"Do it you coward! You couldn't beat Kazuki one on one! You're a sad excuse for a tri-breed!" Sasha didn't even wince as Ashira brought his fist back. Then everything stopped for Kazuki.

It was unreal the whole world went black and he seemed to float away to somewhere else, if it was to the underworld he would find out whither he wanted to or not.

Too be continued....

-Kazuki Ferret wrote this.