InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unholy Wars ❯ Inner World ( Chapter 23 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Kazuki opened his eyes to find himself laying on a grassy hill, the sky above him was blue and clear with only a few clouds, it wasn't to hot or cold, the air smelled clean and crisp. He looked around to see a clam river, and a thick forest.

"Do you like it?" a female voice from behind him made Kazuki jump up, he wasn't bleeding anymore. He looked down and saw the speaker; she was a vixen with the kanji of love on her back and a scar on her right eye, she was frail looking with a gentle voice, but Kazuki got a sense of power from her. She was looking right up at him with emerald green eyes, and long red hair like his, "I would certainly hope so, this is your inner space, your happy place if you will."

"Oh really!? If it's that where are vending machines and the shooting range!?" Kazuki watched as the vixen nodded to her left and he saw two vending machines and a shooter's bench. He walked over two one and pressed the button and a Coka-Cola came out, he drank it down. And Kazuki said to her, "So I'm going to be with you for the rest of time?"

"Well yes. Wait do you think you're dead?" The fox watched as Kazuki sat down by the river and grabbed a spinning rod and casted out into the water. The fox watched as he sat and casted and retrieved for five minutes, then she threw a can at his head. "You're not dead you idiot!"

"I'm not!?" Kazuki looked shocked, "Then who are you?"

"You couldn't hear my name before, and you couldn't see me or this place either."

"So you're my partner, eh?" Kazuki smiled, "Tell me your name."

"First you must answer my question; do you want to fight or do you want to stop fighting?"

"Neither, I want to crush my foes without mercy. I want to deliver justice, my mad justice of swift death to evil." Kazuki stood up and looked down at the vixen, "Now what's your name little girl, I don't have much time. Sasha is in danger."

"That's right, she was about to be killed by Ashira wasn't she?" The vixen looked around as if making sure no one was listening in on the conversation, then she looked at Kazuki, "The amount of power you'll unlock if you try fighting right away will overwhelm you and you'll lose control. Or come damn close, and Inu-Yasha will probably have to stop us."

"And if he doesn't?"

"Your power will go out of control and you could potentially kill everyone in a ten mile radius of yourself before you got control back. Believe me when I tell you; this is allot of power we're talking about."

"Well, there really isn't anyway around it is there? I'll need to stop Ashira and his brother." Kazuki watched as the vixen's ears perked up.

"Yeah, WHAT THE HELL WAS UP WITH THAT!?" The vixen looked pissed, "How come you didn't dodge!?"

"He was faster then me, and Ashira's stronger then I am. Together they're a perfect match of speed and power, that and it's two on one." Kazuki rubbed his head.

"Not anymore it isn't. It's going to be them verses us." The vixen smiled, "They'll have to face down Kazuki Kitsune; unleashed. Now you have to guess at my name, can you do it? Technically you've known it your whole life."

"Do I get any hints?"

"Yeah, I'm the color that spills from the dieing man as he falls in the timbre of clashing views and shinning sticks. I am the heir to throne next to the one whom orders the lower ones around. I am these things as one, my name is;" The vixen looked at Kazuki, who was nulling the riddle around in his head.

"The color that spills.... crimson? Red? The heir to the throne next to the one whom orders... A king? A prince? A princess? A name I've known my whole life?" Kazuki's eyes widened and a cruel grin spread across his face, "Your name is Akahime, the red princess. I am right?"

The vixen smiled and Kazuki's inner world began to collapse, the ground cracked open and the sky became a vortex, and the river began to boil. Tremors rocked underneath Kazuki's feet. The vixen stood up and her aura enveloped Kazuki, "You got it baby. I am Akahime."

"What's happening!?" Kazuki yelled in confusion

"The sudden increase in power has destabilized your inner world. You'll be fine; you're going back to the battle field." Akahime smiled, "Bathe the world in their blood. Do it Kazuki, kill."


Sasha watched as the fist was about to hit her, then there was a rush of sound and a loud clapping sound, almost as if a bolt of lightening had struck the ground in front of her. The next thing she knew, Ashira was flying away, and Kazuki was standing in front of her, looking as if he'd just delivered a knock out punch.

Then she felt his energy, it was painful to be near.

"Why YOU!?" Ashira stopped when he saw Kazuki, completely healed standing up. Kazuki looked at Ashira and threw his head back in laughter. As he laughed the ground around him began to designate and crack from the sheer force of his demonic energy, which was beginning to manifest around him. Ashira also noted; his scars weren't visible. Meaning, he's not at full power.

"This is where you die." Kazuki's fist was crushing Ashira's face in and Ashira was airborne before anyone had even realized that he'd moved. As Ashira flew Kazuki grabbed the chain and pulled Ashira back towards himself, and slammed his fist into Ashira's gut. As Ashira lay on the ground Kazuki went to deliver another blow, Ashira managed to dodge, the attack instead hit the stone floor. The floor and near by wall were demolished down to the lower floors.

"Ju-jus-just a a a pa pa pa punch!?" Ashira was struggling to get back onto his feet. Kazuki stood up straight, and smiled.

"Those who offend me shale parish, you should've never insulted the Kitsune." Kazuki unleashed his full power; causing further destruction, and forcing Tenchu to the ground. Kazuki's aura had spread and seemed to be multiple tails that were braking the near by stones of the tower. The aura's power was painful to be near, it hurt the very soul and radiated cruelty and murderous intent, Kazuki grinned and spoke in a crazed voice "I'm going to slam you down into the deepest pits of darkness so you'll no longer taint the sunshine by being in it."

-WHHHOOOOSH!!!- The younger brother tried rushing Kazuki, only to find his face gripped firmly in Kazuki's hand. A cruel grin spread across the gentle face of the kitsune, "Blood weapon Jutsu, black art; number 147; the bloody shotgun." A powerful shock wave traveled down Kazuki's arm and into his opponent's body, the effect was instantaneous and spectacular. The body burst like an overfilled water balloon shot with a rifle, there wasn't any solid pieces left. As the bloody liquid spread across the destroyed arena Kazuki threw his head back and let loose another cruel laugh as rain began to fall.

"What a good day to die!!" Kazuki howled to the crying heavens, "This is the way it should be, gloomy and depressing!"

Kazuki's laughter continued and his aura continued to become more and more powerful.

To Be Continued...

Ohhhh! I've been a bad boy! I done gone went and made Kazuki even stronger! And he can't control it perfectly!? Ohhh snap, this can't be good......... And Inu-Yasha's gonna have to stop him before he kills everyone? Holy Shit, I'm just plum crazy!

-Kazuki Ferret