InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unknowingly Controlled ❯ Last Chance ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Her paced back and forth. He didn't know what to do. He tried talking to Kikyo, he even begged. She seemed so content on hating him. He could feel the heat radiating off of kagome, Kikyo was still cooking her alive in that other plain. What now? What does he do now?
Sesshomaru! That's what!
Running downstairs he reaches the phone on eh kitchen. Grabbing out a phone book looked up his brother's company. Dialing the number he waited.
“Tiashu Enterprises. How can I help you?” a young woman picked up the phone. Her voice was laced in kindness.
“Hey, this is Inu Yasha, Sesshomaru's little brother, I need to speak with him now” Inu Yasha said sternly.
“Oh yes, Inu Yasha, he told me to tell you in the case that you called he would be at rin's house. He took the young girl home after you ran out the door in a hurry.”
Inu Yasha cringed. Oh yeah, Rin. He was going to hear it later.
“Thanks” he hung up that phone and grabbed for his bandana, which was lying on the floor next to kagome's bed. Locking the door behind him, he took off down the street and blinding speed. It didn't take long for him to reach his destination.
Rin had a large house that was decorated in a way to make you think she had some serious money; fresh paint all the time, hundreds of flowers, and a nice three car garage. Her family had some money! She had to buy three housed and tare them down only to build a huge one in its place.
Swinging open the front door, he took off upstairs. He could smell Sesshomaru there. Reaching Rin's bedroom he didn't think before he swung the door open.
“Sessh…..AHHHHHH” Inu Yasha slammed the door in terror. He rubbed his eyes, for he could feel them burning. Growing angry he yelled threw the door. “For the love of all that is fucking holy put some fucking pants on. What the hell are you trying to do; kill me?”
Sesshomaru yelled threw the door as well. “You should knock before you enter a ladies bedroom, little brother.”
“Inu Yasha!” rin called threw the door.
“Yeah” he said warily. He knew he had a beating coming for leaving her at the office earlier.
“You may not want to use the basement anymore” he giggled.
Rin sat on the bed while Sesshomaru looked for his pants. She could feel Inu Yasha's confusion, then, anger.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Inu Yasha screamed in horror. “YOU GUYS DEFILED MY BASEMENT?” he screamed louder.
Sesshomaru smiled.
“yep, and the kitchen, and the living room, even the dining room” she said dreamily.
Inu Yasha stood there in the hallway, afraid to touch anything. “But I thought you were a lesbian” Inu Yasha squeaked.
Rin laughed “not anymore!”
“Oh god, oh god, oh god” Inu Yasha repeated.
 
Inu Yasha left the house. Sesshomaru didn't have anything else to tell him and Rin was growing more frustrated toward him Inu Yasha's unexpected experience. That was the last thing he needed at the moment anyway. Now he had to find a way to help kagome without their help; like they knew anything anyway.
 
After hours, Inu Yasha and Miroku stilled paced the room. They hadn't come up with anything. Kagome would surely die soon, and all they could do was watch. How were you supposed to get a dead priestess out of a living woman's body anyway? Especially one that is trying to take her soul.
A light bulb went on in Miroku's head. “Inu Yasha” Miroku stopped and looked at kagome. “Do you think that sutra beads could seal kagome's soul in her body?”
“huh” Inu Yasha stopped and looked at him confused. “What do you mean?”
“Well, my grandfather had passed down a string of sutra beads that were created for sealing. I would be able to seal kagome's soul in her body, but Kikyo's would be as well.”
“Yeah, but it would give us enough time to figure out what to do right?”
Miroku nodded. “It would give us much more time”
“What are you waiting for, go get the stupid things!”
Miroku took off to his room. On the bottom self of his book case there was a small brown box. Grabbing the box, he ran back into kagome's room. Dusting of the top of the box he opened the lid, to reveal strand of purple beads.
Inu Yasha watched as his friends took the beads from the small box carefully. Taking it into his hand, he chanted some strange words. Miroku walked over to the bed and stopped. He side-glanced Inu Yasha, as if asking for permission to continue.
Inu Yasha nodded.
Taking a deep breath, Miroku took kagome's hand and wrapped the beads around it. As soon as they were on, kagome glowed pink. Miroku had to back up or the aura could surround him too.
Kagome's body lifted slightly off the bed as the pink became brighter. Kagome's mouth slightly opened in neither pleasure nor pain, but relief. Her body temperature immediately went down, as if she was taken away from the fire. Suddenly, everything went into a spiral down.
Kagome's eyes lit up in pain as she screamed a silent scream. Her body hit the bed with a slight bounce. Her breathing became erratic as she clenched her chest. A serge of energy was forced threw her body as kagome screamed. The flesh around the sutras were beginning to burn. Kagome let out a glass shattering scream.
“What's happening?” Inu Yasha yelled toward Miroku, his hands clenched on his ears.
“How powerful exactly was Kikyo?” Miroku asked in annoyance, yet slight pain from his now throbbing ears.
The house turned dark as it began to shake. They could hear things falling throughout the house. Their hair started to stand up on end as if there was a huge static electricity problem. The sutra beads broke off and flew in every direction. The two in the room has to shield themselves with their warm from those bullet beads.
Everything went quiet after that.