InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unleashed Desire (Love Over Time - I) ❯ All The Things You Said ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Unleashed Desire

Part Two

All the Things You Said

If I owned Inuyasha…Kitty’d be too exhausted to write! ^_~

 

 

Reluctantly Inuyasha broke the kiss. `God how he love kissing her!' Kagome explored his mouth timidly at first, as if she hadn't done it a thousand times before, slowly, she allowed herself to give into her passion, permitting him to guide her as her tongue dance with his.

 

Inuyasha looked down at his miko. She was a vision, her lips swollen and pink, her face flushed with color, and her eyes shined with wanton anticipation. Inuyasha marveled at the woman that lay before him. No matter how many times they gave into their desire, she always stared up at him with an expression of innocence and amazement. Kagome reacted as if he were touching her for the first time. When she looked up at him like that, it only served to remind Inuyasha that he had been the first man to touch her in this way. The only one to hear her whimper his name in ecstasy, to see her sweat soaked body writhing beneath him in a silent plea for more. His demon blood heated with possessive pride. Kagome was his and his alone and she must have known she belonged to him even before he came for her, because his virgin miko had preserved what belonged to him, not allowing another male to taint her with his seed. Knowing that Kagome belonged to him and always had sparked his need for her in a way nothing else could. His soul burned for her, and the only way to put out the flame was to bury himself inside of her welcoming heat until they were both devoured by the smoldering flames of their lust.

 

Kagome sucked in a breath as Inuyasha’s lips brushed along the curve of her neck with a gentle sensuality. She could feel him smiling against her throat, no doubt pleased with her response to his touch. How could she not respond? He knew her body too well. Inuyasha was all too aware of just where and how to touch her in order to effectively reduce her to a quivering mass of salacious flesh.

 

His lips left a blazing trail everywhere they met her skin.

 

"I need to hear you Kagome." she felt him mumble against the juncture between her neck and shoulder. She shuddered, Inuyasha may not be a patient man, but the insistent demi-demon was more than willing to wait for her to give him what he wanted wanted, and tonight she knew he wanted her complete submission.

 

Inuyasha pulled back from her, positioning himself more fully atop Kagome’s smaller frame. He looked into her eyes, for a moment allowing him to be mesmerized by the deep pools of melted copper before he recaptured her lips. Inuyasha’s desperate need to be closer to his miko was consuming him.

 

Kagome moaned into his mouth, almost losing herself, practically drowning in her desire for him. She pulled back. Kagome had seen the look in his eyes. She was aware of the fact that if she did not make her move now, his youki would not allow her the chance later.

 

She broke from their kiss and her hanyou growled in protest, but he was quickly soothed by the sensation of her delicate finger slowly tracing along the edge of his right ear. Kagome moved her slender digits to the base of his sensitive ear, scratching lightly. She had always loved his ears. They were adorable, not a word usually associated with the foul-mouthed, ill-tempered half demon. They stood atop his head, stark contrast to the irritable scowl that typically adorned his handsome face. His ears twitched slightly under her caress and Kagome giggled when he began growling softly.

 

Inuyasha sighed when Kagome’s lips brushed over the sensitive flesh of his ear. She kissed it gently, reverently, lovingly. He didn't understand why the girl had a fascination with his ears. Upon first meeting her, she cooed over how cute they were and at her first opportunity, reached up to touch them. The wary inuhanyou protested the action then, but now, he basked in the sensation. Inuyasha loved Kagome for her adoration of those appendages, it was proof of her acceptance of him and all that he was.

 

“Yash... I-I want to… taste you," she whispered in the most seductive tone her nervous state would allow.

 

Inuyasha raised an eyebrow. He was surprised by the boldness of her demand, and curious as to just how serious she was. He released her and lay back on the bed. Interlocking his fingers behind his head, Inuyasha sat grinning at his miko as he awaited her next move.

 

In the myriad of the times they'd made love and all the occasions he'd sampled her, savored her, she had always been too timid to attempt to pleasure him in this way. Now that she not only wanted to experience him fully, but also had found the courage to voice her desire to do so, Inuyasha was more than happy to repress his instinct-driven desire to dominate their mating in order to allow her this endeavor.

 

Kagome took a deep breath she was trembling. She had never actually done this before. She had wondered about it many times, what he tasted like, how it would feel to run her tongue along the length of him, whether or not he'd derive as much pleasure from her lips on him as she did when he tasted her. Now, faced with the opportunity to do to him what she dare not fantasize about, she was unsure how to proceed. Kagome wasn't even sure where the idea had come from. It just popped into her head then out of her mouth. `My mouth, oh no! How am I supposed to get that in there?' she mused to herself as she absently chewed on her bottom lip.

 

"You alright Kagome?" Inuyasha asked from behind a grin, his eyes dancing in amusement at her current state of dismay.

 

The arrogant tone in his voice when he taunted her, urged Kagome to finish what she started. `Humph, if only to wipe that smirk off his face,' the novice priestess thought as she lowered her head and allowed her moist tongue to roll over the tip of his shaft. Inuyasha gasped at the sensation. Encouraged by his reaction, Kagome continued licking her way along the length of him.

 

Inuyasha hissed as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. `Fuck... that feels good! How could someone so obviously inexperienced, be so goddamned talented?' he thought to himself as Kagome’s tongue glided along the underside of his now fully engorged member. He regained his focus as she made her way to the head of his shaft and took it in her mouth. The feeling of her warm moist mouth on him was driving the inuhanyou to the brink.

 

Kagome lapped her tongue along the underside of his shaft as she hungrily inched more of him into her eager mouth. She felt him shudder when she swallowed as the head of his member pressed against the back of her throat. Kagome looked along his shaft, she had been able to get less than half of him in before her gag reflex forced her to stop. `Not bad for the first time. I bet with some practice I could…' Kagome was pulled from her thoughts when his hips rocked forward and she almost choked. She quickly pulled back, wagging a finger at Inuyasha. "Ah, ah, ah, now be a good boy Yash and hold still, or I'll have to stop," she scolded playfully before resuming her former position.

 

He took a breath, inhaling her scent. He noticed the spike in it and smiled to himself. `She's getting off on this,' he thought. With that, he knew this would not be the last time Kagome would attempt to please him in this way and he was glad. Throughout their relationship, she had been open to new things, allowing him to broaden her horizons, so to speak, but this, she had initiated on her own and he was gratified that she derived such pleasure from it.

 

Her hands worked up and down his shaft in a twisting motion in time with her steadily bobbing head. Kagome's plump lips gliding along his member at a fevered pace in an attempt to bring him to completion. Ordinarily she was appreciative of his inhuman stamina, but in her current position, she just wished he'd cum already. Kagome had no idea how long she'd been at it, but her jaw hurt and her cheeks were starting to cramp. If it had not been for the constant grunts, groans, and occasional curse that crossed Inuyasha's lips, she would have abandoned the effort long ago. Kagome was however enjoying pleasing him this way. Having the power to gratify or tease him was turning her on.

 

"Ooh... fuck, Kagome!" Inuyasha was having a hell of a time not burying his hands in the back of her hair and thrusting into her skillful mouth. He resisted the urge, his miko was too new at this, and he didn't want to scare or choke her, not just yet anyway. With great effort, he summoned the strength to still his body as his climax approached. "Ahh...shit. K-Kagome... oooh... baby, pull back."

 

She looked up at him, wide-eyed, wondering if she had done something wrong. Inuyasha half smiled at her, put his hand in her hair and gently, but insistently pulled her head away from his throbbing member. He answered the question in her eyes. "I'm... going to cum," he stated in a husky tone between gulps and gasps for air.

Kagome looked up at him with soft questioning eyes. "You don’t want me to… I-I was going to…I want to taste you, Inuyasha," she whispered, a light blush staining her cheeks.

 

Inuyasha smiled and released her hair. Quickly, Kagome’s mouth reclaimed the head of his shaft and she watched him as he tumbled over the edge. The hesitant young woman sucked hard as she felt her lover’s body tense and his member throb in her hands. A moment later, a hot stream of tangy liquid flooded her mouth. Kagome was startled but swallow hastily, amazed at the force of his ejaculation. She withdrew after drinking the last of it. Kagome rose up on her knees so Inuyasha could see her face. Using her index finger and thumb to wipe his remaining juices from the corners of her mouth, and then slowly sucked them clean. "Mmm…I should do that more often."

 

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Keh, do that more often Bitch, and you'll never leave this house," Inuyasha flashed Kagome a wicked grin as he pounced on her, knocking the young woman flat on her back.

 

He kissed her breathless, his hands brazenly roaming her body.

 

Inuyasha placed his hands between the small of Kagome’s back and the mattress, then he shifted them to her plump bottom, lifting her hips off the bed and firmly pressing her to him.

 

"Inuyasha!" she squeaked when she felt his erection rub against her as he ground his hips into hers. "I should have slept in this morning, your insatiable!" she teased while running her hands threw his impossibly soft silver locks and brushing them from his face.

 

 

"Don't worry babe, all you have to do for the next round is relax, and let me make you scream." Her mouth formed a silent "Oooh" as his tongue traced along her collarbone and his claws slowly dragged over the soft flesh of her quivering abdomen.