InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unlike You ❯ Painful Surprises and Catching Up ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
You
-------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER:
DO NOT OWN.. STOP MAKING ME SAY IT!

Author Note: CHAPTER REVISED: So tell me what you think. LOVE YOU ALL!
---------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Painful Surprises and Catching Up

Oh No.. Not now..

Finally the silver haired friend turned around from his conversation with Souta sensing someone was behind him.

"Kagome, It's so nice to see you." The stranger said..

"Sesshoumaru, Oh my goodness. Hey Its so good to see you." She ran over to him and gave him a hug." Sesshoumaru grunted at the impact from the girl.

"Kags don't kill me." He groaned out, and Kagome gave him a sheepish smile.

"Sorry Sesshy. What brings you here? Inuyasha's not hurt really bad is he. Or. Dead... ?" Kagome said now concern filled her eyes, and Sesshomaru had to fight the urge to roll his eyes.

"No. I'm afraid my dear half-brother is up and about with his whore of a girlfriend, Kikyo."

"Oh okay. Then what's so important you had to come to see me after three years?" Kagome asked raising an eyebrow giving him the you-better-tell-the-truth look..

"Well Kagome. My father actually asked me to invite you to his wedding. He wants you to be a bridesmaid." Kagome looked at him, and saw the seriousness about it.

She looked at her brother not wanting him to see her cry, and said "Souta why don't you go upstairs and get ready for bed." Souta gave her the -make-me-look.. "Souta. If you don't get you ASS in the bed I'm going to pummel you in a pulp of NOTHING." Kagome screamed.

In which scared Souta to death making him run for his life, and made Sesshoumaru stare at her in shock. After a couple of minutes he came out of his stupor. She looked back at him and said " Now Sesshy, please tell me Inuyasha mom didn't die." Her eyes filled with tears. Sesshoumaru looked at her then turned his head away from her eyes that were tearing up.

"Yea she did of cancer, about a year or so after you left.. It broke Inuyasha apart. He didn't have anybody to lean on.. Then came Kikyo, and helped him through it all.." Sesshoumaru said.

Kagome was wondering why Inuyasha had not come to her. His mom was like a second mother to herself. She could have put back her hatred at least for her funeral. Kagome walked over to him and hugged him like there was no tomorrow. Even though Sesshoumaru never showed his feelings to anybody. Kagome could always see through him no matter what. He wasn't afraid to be sad around Kagome. She was like a sister to him..

"Sesshy.. Why didn't ya'll tell me about the funeral I would have went."

"Inuyasha wouldn't let us.. He said we didn't need to burden you with something you could careless about." Kagome stiffened..

Something I could CARELESS ABOUT. Kagome was outraged.

"What the fuck does that mean? His mom was the world to me.. She was my 2nd mom. I loved her. I would care if she died. Well she did but ...I... thought... he knew... "Kagome began to cry...Sesshoumaru caught her before she fell.

" Kags.. Honestly I don't know why you loved him. He hurt you soo much, but you stayed with him.. I don't know why you would like a moron like my half brother."

"Sesshy, you didn't see his other side. The side he showed me. So much love." Kagome whispered.

"Kags we both know what happened, and what he did.." Sesshoumaru stop breathing for a second. He couldn't believe he talked about "that". Kagome stiffened. Of coarse she knew. She would never forget about it either, ever. She stood up and looked at him..

"So. Umm Let's talk about why you're here." Sesshoumaru agreed knowing that subject threatened to kill Kagome if she thought about it.

"Well. His wedding will be August 4.."

"Why does he want me to be a bridesmaid? Seems he wouldn't bother after three years." Kagome shot him a scorched look, raising one eyebrow as she spoke.

"He told me that he missed seeing your pretty smile and decided he wanted to see you." Sesshomaru tried to compensate, hoping saying she was pretty would butter her up.

"How nice, but why after three years. He could have called. I would have came and visited." She reprimanded.

"Inuyasha was with him for 2 years. He didn't think you wanted to see him in such short time.." He did not want to tell her about Inuyasha's struggles with finding Kagome. Truly he would not be here had he not finally tracked her down. After three years of searching it was amazing to find that she had not moved that far at all. America comes to mind.

"So who is he marrying?" Kagome questioned. It was only a few minutes ago that she found out Inuyasha's mother had died, and now she was being invited to attend a wedding she wasn't even sure was right.

"Kagura.." Sesshomaru stated. Kagome could quite tell if he was happy about it or miserable.. Kagura was really close in age to Sesshomaru, and having a step-mother that was near his age probably wasn't going to work out too well.

"Ohh Amazing I didn't know she was his type. But of coarse I'll come. Wouldn't miss it for the world. I just wish I had time to get over Izoyai's death." She gave him a sad yet happy smile.

"Inuyasha will be there you know this right." Kagome could feel the tears, but put on a fake smile this time and replied.

"I think I can handle seeing him for a little bit.. It wont hurt me.. I ... don't.. think.." She sighed. Easier said than done. She knew it would. It would be awful. But she couldn't let down Inu-Tashio . She hated silence so she spoke again, "Well I think it's late, and I'm pretty sure were both tired. So I'll see you in a couple of days.. Ill be down there.." Kagome all of a sudden thought of something.." I have nothing to wear or stay.."

"Don't worry Kags. You can stay with my dad..." The he asked, " Well aren't you graduating this year?"

"Yes I sure am.. I can't wait. I'm going to the University of Shikon No Tama.. It's suppose to be the greatest college in the state." Sesshoumaru decided not to tell her Inuyasha would be going there.. Since he did get a scholarship for winning a singing competition.

"That's great.. I'm real proud.. How's Rin?" Sesshomaru asked in order to stir the conversation away from Inuyasha. He really didn't want to tell her about him at all.

"She's well Umm.. Not really happy you haven't called in three years. She thinks you left her because she's a human.. Or because she's always happy, and you're always emotionless."

Sesshoumaru new what he did was wrong, but he didn't want her to get hurt by the new enemy he had made back then. So pushing her away was his next best thing.

"Kags could you tell her that I'm sorry I haven't talked to her in three years.. It's not because of anything she thinks.. Someone doesn't quite like me.. And I don't want that person to hurt her.. I might not always be there for her... I... I... Damn it... I love her." Kagome smiled.. She had always knew that he did. The look in his eyes was hard to deny.

"Sesshy, I think you should tell her that.. But hey it was nice seeing you. I better get to sleep before my mom kills me for being up at 3:00 in the morning.. She has to work on Sunday and I have to take Souta to the mall. So he can spend his money. So I'll talk to you later."

"Night Kags." Sesshoumaru hugged Kagome then walked quickly from her leaving her at the door.

Kagome sighed as she watched him go. She wondered how she would ever make it being near Inuyasha for more than one minute.. She looked out the window remembering what Sesshy had said about she knew what Inuyasha did..

Of coarse I know.. I'm the person's heart he broke. Why me.. Why did I have to love him. Why did he listen to his stupid fake friends.. If people only knew what really happened instead of the fake story I made up.. Only Sango and Sesshy know what really happened.. He didn't fall out of love with me.. He never loved me. He didn't cheat on me.. He hurt me. He broke me in two. And I cant ever be repaired..

Out of no where Kagome screamed, "I HATE YOU INUYASHA.." Then she began to cry and walked back to her room to sleep and dream about the one she loved but wished she didn't.
---------------

Inuyasha sat down.. He wondered why Sesshoumaru left today and where exactly did he go?

Damn it.. He soo fucking ignorant.. Wait.. Oh fuck Miroku is going to kill me.. I shouldn't have forgotten to turn of all his lights.. FUCK... I left the toilet running.. Oh well

Inuyasha laughed like there was no tomorrow.. He loved to tease and anything would work. Then he started thinking of how last night had sucked.. He went to the club with Kikyo and all she did was flaunt herself over every guy that had a dick.. He had sung Broken Road and all the girls was drooling over him.. Then Kikyo clamed he was cheating on her, something about having eye sex.

What the fuck is eye sex? Who the hell came up with that anyways. I swear she's such a bitch. I get yelled at for looking at a girl, but she can flaunt over ever dickhead in the country.. The only person should would ever catch me dreaming about is, Kagome. -sigh-

So then they got into an argument Kikyo said she never wanted to look at his face again... But that lasted about oh two minutes before she was blowing up his phone. Women! And just because he wanted to, he didn't answer the calls either.

--flashback--

"Kikyo. What the fuck. All I did was look at a girl who said my name.. What in the hell did I do.."

"I saw you Inuyasha. You were having eye sex.. Undressing her.. You never look at me like that. What am I whore to you.. So you can try to forget about Kagome.."

Inuyasha was pissed.. She was a whore, but she wasn't his whore. He was with her because she had been so sweet when they had first met. And Kagome had nothing to do with it.. He was about to cuss her out but was interrupted by Kikyo yelling again .

"Don’t think I didn’t know. The only reason I stayed with you was because I thought You loved me.. But then I saw her picture, and we look exactly the same.. What were you doing when we were having sex. Thinking of her that's what.. INUYASHA I HATE YOU.. I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ALL YOU DO IS CAUSE ME PAIN. IT'S OVER!"

--end flashback--

Then Kikyo had stomped away.. He would have Cussed Kikyo out so bad. But he was hurt.. He remembered those words, and it hurt to hear them again.. Twice he had heard. I never want to see your face again. It hurt so bad he was speechless as Kikyo had walked away.

Inuyasha looked around him, all of a sudden it was cold outside.. Tomorrow he was singing at the University of Shikon No Tama. They wanted to see what level he was on.. He sighed he had wrote this song a week after his and Kagome's episode. Well more like heartbreaking break up. He wished he would have never done "that".

He cant even believe he did it. He was completely made a fool by Naraku. He was always doing the opposite of what his heart said. Maybe that’s why he had fucked up his life.. He could have be happy, but instead he was miserable from head to toe.. Nothing anymore made him happy. He hadn't smiled a true smile since his life fell down the drain. Nothing could ever make him happy, unless he was to magically have Kagome back with him.

Damn it Curse he's father for remarrying..

He was forgetting all about his mother. God how he missed her.. He had almost killed his self when this tragic struck shortly after Kagome had left. Fortunately nobody knew that except Sesshoumaru, Miroku, and Kikyo of coarse.

Kikyo was the one who had made him happy for a little while. She healed him, but it wasn’t enough. There was a hole to big to fill, and lately with her continuous attitude it became even harder to deal with her. The only people that could help fill the void was the one who had put it there.. Kikyo would never understand his pain. He was never really sure why she was with him..

He knew she hated half-breeds, but yet she did stay with him.. Maybe she did love him, but it was her choice.. He wasn’t going to run after her.. He did it once and got his heart broke so badly he knew he could never really LOVE another.. No one could ever compare.. Inuyasha walked back inside and went to his room ready for bed. He needed sleep because it was the one time he didn’t feel. He even wished that sometimes he wouldn’t wake up, but he always did. Inuyasha was lost in thought as he drifted off in to a painless world.. Inuyasha was lost hoping he could never be found.

--------

Author Note: I realized that I hadn’t edited this chapter on Fanfiction yet. Which proves that I am ditzy.

Also for those who are reading on media miner and this is all new, COMMENT. I would really love to hear what people think about this new and improved story.

Thanks!

Jessica