InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Warm Afternoon. ❯ 10. Be Careful What You Wish For. ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warm Afternoon. [NC-17]
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha and give thanks to its creator; it's such a wonderful series.
 
This chapter contains a lemon. You have been warned.
 
 
10. Be Careful What You Wish For.
 
InuYasha suddenly found himself completely sweaty and penetrating Kagome from behind. He could taste her blood in his mouth. He felt her body convulsing slightly as a reflex to his bite. Next, he felt how her vaginal muscles convulsed haphazardly as they surrounded his hard penis while his semen continued ejaculating within her womb. The consciousness of all this and the pleasure that he felt from their sex, all that compounded with the realization that she had just copulated with his demon side was a natural high for him. His mating bite softened to a nip; he began licking the wounds produced by his oversized fangs.
 
Kagome was still shaking and tears were rolling down her eyes when she felt him licking the bite saying, “Shhhhh. It's over. Shhhhhh.”
 
She then opened her eyes trying to catch her breath. Trembling she said, “You're back.”
 
He said, “Yes. I didn't realize that I was gone.”
 
She then sat back and leaned against him while they remained copulated. She looked at his gorgeous amber eyes and said, “Actually, you weren't really gone were you.”
 
He said, “It felt kind of like an out of body experience. Unlike my other full demon experiences, this time I remember things.”
 
She said, “I kept telling myself that it was you all along and thus I tried not to fear you.”
 
“My demon side crept up on us didn't it?” He said thinking out loud.
 
“I'll say,” she said considering how she had experienced that literally.
 
He grinned and said, “Now I am sure that I won't ever harm you as a demon.”
 
He hugged her from behind as they sat there. He was sitting on his heels and she sat on his lap while his manhood remained within her intimate channel. She leaned completely against his torso and he kissed her temple as they looked at the forest in front of them.
 
The soft breeze of the warm afternoon blew against them. They heard the ruffling of the tree leaves surrounding them. That softly brought them back from their reverie.
 
She started to stand slowly missing his intimate contact once again. She then said, “We have got to find ourselves a bed so that we can stop separating ourselves like that. I feel like I'm tearing off an arm each time that happens.”
 
He gave a proud grin and stood to hug her tightly breathing in her scent. She smiled back at him and asked, “One more dip before the road?”
 
He raised an eyebrow when she gently slapped him in the arm and she said, “I meant in the water.”
 
He pursed his lips this time and said, “Well, no one said that double dipping is impossible.”
 
She shrieked when he picked her up, put her on his shoulder and jumped to the deepest part of the ravine. They came out of the water laughing and sputtering until they calmed into a loving kiss. He found his way within her folds one more time while she was wrapped around his waist with her legs.
 
“I could get used to this,” she said in between kisses.
 
He replied, “I've created a monster.”
 
She smiled sexily and enamored.
 
“InuYasha, how far is this place from home?” He gave a sniff and then said. “I'd say about an hour away. Why?” He asked.
 
“Oh, I was thinking that this could be our place away from home.” She said with a hidden smile.
 
He smiled back. “We can certainly do things outdoors in this place without interruptions.”
 
^*^
 
InuYasha and Kagome arrived to the village and found Kaede pulling some water from a well. She saw them walking hand in hand.
 
“I see that more than one union has taken place.” She said when she greeted the new couple.
 
Both flushed red.
 
“Congratulations.” She said with a smile. And then she coughed, “It's about time.”
 
The two heard that and looked at each other with raised eyebrows. They stifled a giggle realizing that Kaede had an ironic streak.
 
“Miroku and Sango are not aware of this I presume.” The elderly miko surmised.
 
“That's right Kaede, and that is why we will continue with their celebrations as planned. We do not wish to steal their thunder.” Kagome said quickly.
 
Kaede remained silent. Then she said, “We will let them have their say about that.”
 
Kaede looked at InuYasha and then said, “It looks like ye have a lot of work ahead InuYasha.”
 
“Keh.” He said and crossed his arms in front of him.
 
“What do you mean?” Kagome said.
 
“You are with child Kagome.” Kaede said. “And InuYasha is going to have to build a home for all of you.”
 
Kagome looked at InuYasha in shock. He looked back at her with a handsome smile and gave her a proud yet flirtatious wink.
 
“You knew?” She asked.
 
He smiled and said, “They're strong and healthy like their Mom.”
 
“They?” She asked in shock.
 
“Aren't you pleased?” He asked slightly concerned.
 
She then said, “But we have just started as a couple and now we are going to be parents?”
 
Kaede stood silent shook her head and said, “Young love.”
 
They both looked at her and smiled sheepishly.
 
Kagome whispered to him, “You're going to be a Dad.”
 
He whispered in her ear, “Wasn't this one of your fantasies?”
 
Kaede noticed that the couple needed some privacy and made herself scarce.
 
Kagome looked up to InuYasha with tears in her eyes.
 
“Yes, yes it is.” She replied in a chuckled cry and laugh.
 
“Want to know a secret?” He said while he wiped her tears.
 
Then he whispered in her ear, “It was one of my fantasies too.”
 
“Be careful what you wish for.” She said.
 
He smiled, lifted Kagome and hugged her whole heartedly.
 
He leaned back to look at her with teary eyes this time and said in a hoarse voice, “Thanks for loving me Kagome.”
 
For the first time in her life Kagome was rendered speechless. He had touched her soul and she just smiled as tears streamed down liberally.
 
He laughed and said, “Is it possible? I, InuYasha, have left Kagome speechless?”
 
“Don't make me say it.” she said teasingly.
 
InuYasha stood cold on his tracks, looked at her and said, “You wouldn't.”
 
“Try me.” She said.
 
After a long pause she said, “Thanks for loving me too InuYasha.”
 
The change in his face from shock, to relief, to joy, to love was priceless.
 
He offered his back to Kagome and she climbed on him.
 
He said, “Now that I'm carrying you like this again don't get all horny. You know what happened last time.”
 
“It's not my fault if I find it sexy to have you between my legs when you carry me on your back.” She said haughtily.
 
He stopped and said grinding his teeth, “Kagome.”
 
She then winced realizing that she may have said too much.
 
“Kagome did you say that your family is out for the week?” InuYasha asked as he ran towards the well.
 
“Yes, but why do you ask?” She said holding on tight to his back while he ran a break neck speed.
 
“It's time to fulfill some more fantasies.” He grinned and jumped high in the sky aiming straight to the well. “I see you in the kitchen preparing ramen noodles for me in nothing but an apron.”
 
The echo of Kagome's and InuYasha's laughter from the well was the last thing that was heard from the couple. The only thing left behind was the swaying of grass as it was being pushed by the warm afternoon breeze, the distant chirping of birds and the soft rustle of tree leaves nearby.