InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Watching From A Distance ❯ Lecherous Sango ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

"Yes, Miroku?" Sango asked, her voice slightly shaky. Miroku sighed heavily. He grabbed Sango's hand, cupping it into his own.

"Sango, so much has happened lately. And after today I finally figured out what I want." He sighed inwardly, and continued. "I know you think that I'm nothing but a lecherous monk, but every since the day our eyes met each other's gaze I've known that I've loved you." His scarlet eyes looked into hers, searching for her reaction. Her eyes showed no emotion. They were as blank and expressionless as Sesshomaru's.

Miroku's gaze turned to the ground, which he knew in a matter of seconds, would be decorated with his tears. Then he felt Sango's hands brush his cheek. She lifted his chin, and kissed him deeply. He broke the kiss to look into her eyes. She smiled at him, and wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. Miroku smiled inwardly. He liked this Sango. Suddenly his attention turned to something else. Smiling grimly, his hands moved down slowly. He brushed over Sango's butt. He closed his eyes preparing to be smacked. But it never came, instead he felt a squeeze on his own rear-end.

*-------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------*

Okay. I'm stopping here for a certain effect. But I will be updating it with a longer chapter in a few hours.