InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Watching From A Distance ❯ Omg it's nasty! ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I started writing this a few hours after posting the last chapter while I was watching Wolf's Rain. I'm truly addicted to that show as well and WILL be starting a wonderful fic to that as soon as I finish off some of the things I have now. And the sequel, for those who are interested will take place ten years after what's going on now so the child will be good and old. ^-^

And there will be LOTS of surprises. Don't you just love surprises? ï™ï™

*-----------------------------ï™ï™------- ---------------------------------*

Kagome sat next to Kaede as they tried to create a concoction that would at least temporarily reverse the curse. It would give them enough time to spy on Sesshomaru and just enough to stop her. A few months would be enough time to find and kill the wench that was doing this to him.

"Alright, Inuyasha. I think this may help. Now you may feel a little dizzy because of the extraction of some of the sacred jewel shards power."

Inuyasha raised and eyebrow, and nodded. A nagging feeling in the back of his head told him something bad would happen, but he would take his chances if it meant being there for Kagome. He leaned his head back, getting an eyeful of sunlight.

"Shit!" Inuyasha muttered, rubbing his stunned eyes. He leaned his head back again, this time with his eyes closed. Kagome poured the foul-smelling concoction down Inuyasha's throat, as he swallowed it bit by bit. After Kagome was done giving him the medicine, she smiled at him softly, hoping he wouldn't try to bite her head off because of lack of appealing taste.

"What the hell? Are you trying to kill me?! That was terrible!" Inuyasha screamed, clawing at his throat. "You didn't tell me it would burn," He said, trying to clear his throat of the pain.

"I'm sorry, Inuyasha. But you can't have anything to eat or drink for the rest of the day. You don't want anything to interfere with the medicine." Kagome patted his shoulder softly, and went back over to Kaede. Inuyasha frowned as the deadly aftertaste rises in this throat.

"This shit is disgusting!" Kagome laughed, as Inuyasha tried to wipe the taste of the medicine away with the sleeve of his haori.

"It's not going to get rid of the taste, Inuyasha," Miroku stated, suppressing the uproarish laughter he was struggling to contain.

"Ahhh. Demon!" Someone yelled madly as they ran past Kaede's hut. "Where the hell are they all coming from?"

Inuyasha smiled grimly, and walked outside holding his sword tightly. "This is just the thing to pick me up."

*-------------------------------------------------------------- ---------*

Yay, done! I'd like some reviews, people!