InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ We Will Become Silhouettes ❯ Blood Lust ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

We Will Become Silhouettes
 
 
 
Chapter 9 Blood Lust
 
 
Inuyasha's eyes snapped open, and as they did he immediately sighed in relief when he saw how much sharper and in focus things were. That meant only one thing…he was a hanyou again, and it couldn't have come soon enough. Last night had been both the worst and best night of his life, and the last thing he needed was to be feeling those horrible emotions he had felt as a human the night before. Oh don't get him wrong, he still felt like someone had ripped into his chest and tore out his heart, but strangely enough it didn't sting so bad…which really gave you an inclination about just how bad he was feeling the night before.
 
He lay in Sesshomaru's arms with a feeling of bittersweet happiness as the youkai he cared so much about laid a tender kiss on his collarbone, and even how sweet that was he knew how even as he was doing it he cared nothing about him, or his feelings. He lay there loving every thing about him, and yet hating him deeper than he had ever hated anyone in his life at the same time.
 
The bed was still warm, and there was the lingering scent of Sesshomaru's presence, but there was no sign of the person it belonged to. He had no delusions that he would have probably been gone. After all the heartless bastard most likely didn't want to be anywhere near him when he woke up. If he knew his stepbrother he would most likely be avoiding him like the plague until he transforms again and he can use him for the thing he no doubt wanted.
 
Though he really did have to admit that if Sesshomaru thought he was actually going to lower himself to letting himself be used in such a degrading way, then he was seriously fucking mistaken. Did he think he had no self-respect whatsoever? No, he would not lower himself to such an act again. Inuyasha sighed as he stretched his back, letting the fur blankets fall to his hips. Even as he was thinking such thoughts, he wondered vaguely if he really could keep such a bargain with himself.
 
A shimmer a red caught his eye, and upon glancing over he saw how a satin robe had been laid on the chair by the bed. Aww how sweet of him…he had actually taken the time to try to dress his little pet. It's not like he had a choice though, his other clothes seemed to be missing, and god forbid he borrow some of his snobby lover's.
 
He mentally berated himself as soon as he thought that. Lover…he scoffed. For him to be a lover there had to be just a little love shared between them, and it really was only one sided. What could he say though, he was a sucker for it, and he couldn't seem to break free.
 
“Inuyasha come to breakfast.” The command was yelled down the hall, and he sighed in absolute dread. Oh this was just great…just the thing he needed this morning. As his stepmother's shrill voice rang down the hall to where she no doubt thought would lead to his bedroom he remembered how nice it was not to have her around yesterday…her and that bitch sister of Naraku's.
 
Oh yes that's just what he wanted to do…watch some whore drool all over the person that should rightfully only be his. But, alas, he had no choice. If he didn't get up and go to breakfast, people would just come looking for him, and if they came looking for him they would find him in Sesshomaru's bed, and if they found him in his bed they would no doubt smell the scent of sex radiating all around, and if they smelt that it would lead to questions…questions he had no desire to answer at the moment to answer.
 
So, with great reluctance, he rolled out of bed and made a grab for the robe that his stepbrother had been considerate enough to lay out for him. It really fit him nicely though. It came down to just below his knees and was slightly see through with gold sakura blossoms etched into the back.
 
Taking in a deep breath, Inuyasha sucked it up and headed out the door. He wasn't even at the dining hall yet and he could already hear Kagura's sickly sweet voice traveling through the walls. Now normally this wouldn't completely piss him off, but it just so happened that he happened to catch some of that conversation. “Oh Amarante I can hardly wait until I finally become part of this family. It's so nice here. You really did manage to find quite a catch…and when Sesshomaru finally pops the question we can really start making use of this nice little slab of land you've got here.”
 
Inuyasha's lip curled in a snarl as he heard the two scheming bitches talk about his family like it was just another notch on their belts. Even more than that though he was pissed by her thinking that Sesshomaru was going to pop any sort of question to her any time soon.
 
His fingers curled around the door as he slid it open to reveal what would look like upon first glance to be a perfectly happy family. He knew better though…he knew how evil all three people sitting around the table really were. He also happened to notice the heated glances he received from said people as he walked up to his carefully laid out spot at the table.
 
“Busy night?” Kagura asked with a note of both jealousy and tease in her voice. Oh it must just be killing her to see his disheveled appearance. It must just irk her terribly to smell Sesshomaru's scent that was still lingering inside him.
 
As he was sitting down, he managed to spit out rather venomously. “You have no idea.” Still glaring, he stuffed a mouthful of rice in his mouth. “How was exploring my father's land?” He bit out, loving how both the bitches seated at the table's eyes narrowed to dangerous degrees. He had expected to hear some smart ass retort from Kagura, but it was actually Amarante that responded.
 
“Our lands Inuyasha…your father's and mine.” Oh, that fucking whore. Our lands…our lands!
 
“Yeah well if I find some gold I'll let you know so you can go dig for it you power hungry slut!” During this angry tirade he had stood up from his spot, and was now snarling in her angered face.
 
Alright alright so he might have gone a little overboard, but she deserved it…the dumb gold digger. Though it didn't appear like anyone else seemed to think so. Amarante looked like she wanted to claw his eyes out, Kagura looked like someone had just slapped her, and Sesshomaru…well now that you mention it Sesshomaru didn't seem to care. As a matter of fact something that could be considered a small smile came to his face that he quickly hid behind his hand before clearing his throat and acting like he actually gave a damn.
 
“Mutt that's enough. Sit back down and enjoy the breakfast that my mother, who you just insulted, kindly had the servants prepare for us.” The sad thing is even though he knew it was complete bullshit, and even though he was completely aware that Sesshomaru despised his mother, it still pissed him off because he had yet to even attempt to make eye contact with him.
 
But no…he was going to be mature. He wasn't going to act like a baby whose feelings just got hurt…oh fuck it. “No really I'm fine…After all I wouldn't want a mutt like me to be ruining your perfect breakfast.” With a huff he took the last remaining bits of pride that he had (which wasn't much) and turned and walked the other way.
 
Okay, he knew he was being the little brat everyone always accused him of being, but he had had a really hard past couple of days, and they didn't appear to be getting any better. What with him having to look forward to being around the evasive Sesshomaru, watch him and Kagura get all over each other, and oh yeah his favorite, meet with Naraku about his treaty negotiation tomorrow, it wasn't looking to be all sun shining days for him in the near future. The only question was how could it possibly be worst?
 
His question was soon answered as what appeared to be a whirling cyclone swirled up behind him and tackled him to the ground. Oh this is just what he needed...no wait, strike that, he didn't need this now…as a matter of fact he never needed this!
 
Playful growling met his ears as he was rolled upon, and it was in that moment when a grin came to his face. You know he actually did need this right now. It was an ongoing game with him and the wolf that he was currently rolling around on the ground with, and he really thought he needed such a game right now.
 
Kicking out, Inuyasha landed a firm hit into the rather firm bare stomach of the wolf youkai trying to playfully rip his throat out. “Kouga, you moron, get off!” Swinging his hip he managed to get the upper hand in their little battle, and slammed the wolf's shoulders down, taking the position of pinning down his arms as he sat on his chest. “Pinned yeh!”
 
Laughing, Inuyasha failed to notice how this might look like to the casual viewer if they walked in on him straddling some strange demon's chest. “Mongrel I let you pin me, and as to me getting off…you know I can always get off with you sitting on top of me looking so…well stunning.” You know he would have thought of blushing if it weren't for the fact that Kouga always said such dumb stuff like that.
 
Though just because he didn't blush, didn't meant that he didn't start to notice how he wasn't wearing anything underneath his thin rob, and how it had started to ride up in the back and fall down in the front. But him getting all embarrassed was exactly what the dumb wolf wanted, and he wasn't about to give in. “Stunning huh?...and here I don't think Kagome would really like to hear about you getting off from me being all stunning like on top of you.”
 
Kouga nodded, deep in thought. “You know that is true…she would probably hate to think I fancy such a mutt.” He said sarcastically, and before he had time to react Kouga's knees were on the hanyou's hips and he was flipped face first towards the floor. This was disorienting enough as it was, but it only got even more so when a warm body flipped him onto his back and crawled on top of him so that they were now in reverse positions. “But I don't think she would care all that much if I was the one on top while getting off.”
 
Trying to get himself out of such a position, Inuyasha pushed up on Kouga's chest in attempt to try to create some room between him and the frisky wolf. “Like hell!” He huffed out, all the while trying to get Kouga's heavy body to budge. Not to say that Kouga was fat or anything, because he did have a really nice body, but the little bastard wasn't helping at all! He was a huge thing of dead weight on his chest, and it was taking everything within the hanyou just to manage to keep him from crushing his chest. “Not to say that I'd ever sleep with you sorry ass, but if we did I'd definitely be on top…I don't do uke.”
 
Though as soon as the words left his mouth he realized just how untrue they were. Oh he did do uke…and he did it just last night…Well so much for his standards. Unfortunetely even though he was still keeping his mouth shut about his little lie, that didn't mean that it had been bought even for a second. As a matter of fact as soon as the statement left his lips his ears were accosted by a barrage of laughter coming from the fleabag on top of him. The worst part was as he was laughing he spread his arms out like wings, letting Inuyasha now totally support him.
 
“You a seme?” He frantically shook his head in amusement. “Oh mutt face don't make me laugh…not only is it totally unrealistic, but I heard from a good source that you already took up the very dignified position of uke.”
 
To say Inuyasha was surprised would have been an understatement. No, he was so shocked to hear such speculation already coming from someone's mouth that he forgot all about how he was currently the only thing holding Kouga up, and let his muscles relax…causing the before mentioned demon to come crashing down on top of him.
 
A hiss of air escaped his throat as the youkai crushed his lungs during his fall, and in a last ditch effort used all the strength he had to roll both of their bodies back over. As soon as Kouga's back hit the ground Inuyasha slammed him hard into the floor, resuming his former position of the one on top in their ongoing game.
 
Smiling a one fanged grin, Inuyasha leaned forward so that he could brag in his face. “Pinned yeh again.” He smugly stated, liking the power trip he got from having such a powerful creature subdued underneath him…even if it was all for fun. But he had had his fun…now was time for business. Pushing down on his chest with a hand, Inuyasha stared down threateningly at the wolf prince…fully prepared to get his answers, and he wasn't above torturing to get them. “Now Kouga you and I have hated each other for quite some time now, and as such I have no doubt that you'll tell me the truth when I ask you just where the hell you heard about me having sex already…let alone being bottom.” He said this all calmly and with a straight face, yet he was dying on the inside. Not only because of what it could mean if they did already know about him and his asshole of a stepbrother, but also if he had unknowingly divulged way too much information with that last statement.
 
Judging from the look Kouga was giving him he guessed that his worries definitely pointed to the latter of the two. “Are you serious dog breath!? Someone actually popped your cherry?”
 
If he could, he would beat the shit out of himself at that moment. What the hell was wrong with him? Could he not hear sarcasm when it was so clearly being spit in his face? Well there really was only one thing he could do at this point…try to lie his way out of it. Giving a fake smile, he immediately went into the act he gave his father most of the time when he wanted to get out of doing something wrong. “What don't be silly I've never…”
 
“I'm the one that screwed his brains out.” Holy fucking shit! Inuyasha turned a ghostly pale as he froze on top of what was, he now realized, a completely inappropriate place for him to be sitting. Flashing golden eyes narrowed, and Inuyasha saw a slight twitch to them as he stared down at the pair in absolute hatred. Yeah, to say Sesshomaru was pissed would have been a definite understatement. The inu-youkai's eyes turned towards him, meeting his own golden orbs for the first time that day. “Do you have any idea what you look like right now?” Sesshomaru asked, all the while trying to keep his voice calm and natural. You could tell it was a huge strain on him though by the way a vein kept popping at his temple.
 
Gulping Inuyasha looked down at himself, and almost died right then…god no wonder Sesshomaru was pissed. His robe had almost come completely undone with their last skirmish, and had now slipped all the way down to his elbows, and come apart all the way up to his hips. As a matter fact the loosely knitted tie was the only thing still protecting his dignity, what little he had left of it anyways. Not only that but Kouga's hands had somehow managed to find their way to very unsavory positions. One being on his ass, the other underneath his two thighs so that it looked like it was right between his legs. It probably also didn't help his appearance that his hair was tousled from fighting, and his cheeks were tinted red. No, he might as well admit right then…he was screwed.
 
Now there was chance he could have made this better, albeit slim, but there was still a chance. Whatever chance he might have had though was ruined the second Kouga opened his big fat stupid mouth. “Damn mongrel Kagome mentioned that you had some conquest, but I never thought you set your sights so high.” Inuyasha swallowed nervously, his eyes never leaving his stepbrothers. Well, they didn't of course until Kouga removed the hand from its comfortable position on his ass to turn his face down towards him. “Does this mean we don't get to have our little fuck buddy sessions anymore?” …The sad thing is he thought he was being funny.
 
A strangled growl escaped Sesshomaru's throat as he appeared behind Inuyasha in the blink of an eye it seemed. Without a shred of sympathy, the youkai grabbed a tuft of his flowing white hair and yanked upwards, dragging him to his feet by his flowing silver-white mane. A cry escaped Inuyasha's throat at the borderline abusive treatment, but he knew better than to fight it. No, instead he just let himself be pulled against his lover's chest and away from Kouga, hoping behind hope that they all left this little run-in alive.
 
Huffing, Inuyasha swatted his lover's hand off of his sore skull, growling out. “He was joking Sesshomaru. The flea bag is Kagome's boyfriend, and as far as I know has no entrance in the same sex.”
 
From his spot on the floor, Kouga winked at him. “None except for you my sweet.” He made a move to lung at him, but two hands wrapped around his waist prevented him from even taking a step.
 
Even though he couldn't violently attack him though, didn't mean that he couldn't scream at the little bastard. “You're not helping jackass!” He struggled in Sesshomaru's powerful arms. “What the hell are you doing here anyways!?”
 
At the mention of his motives, Kouga seemed to get right to business. The playful smile faded from his face, and he did a quick kip up from the ground so that he was facing the two-angered inu-youkai. “Aww yes, I almost got too distracted by your pretty little ass to remember why I was here.” Sesshomaru's grip tightened at the flattering comment, but he chose to say nothing. “Now mutt face you know I never ask you for your help, but well…” Kouga sheepishly rubbed the back of his head. “Let's just say I need it this time.”
 
Inuyasha immediately stopped struggling his stepbrother's arms. Kouga would never ask for his help…well unless he was really as desperate as he sounded. “What's the matter?”
 
“Well it's just that almost all of the wolves in my pack have left to have a peace talk with the neighboring clans, and well…” Being the ever-bold demon that he was, Kouga actually walked towards the pair, going to move away a strand of hair that had fallen into the hanyou's eyes…. definitely not a smart move on his part.
 
Sesshomaru grabbed Kouga's wrist, letting his poisonness nails sink into his veins. “Stop touching him, you flee ridden mongrel, or it will be the last thing you ever do.” Inuyasha smirked in satisfaction at the nervous look that spread across the wolf's face…serves him right.
 
With a yelp, Kouga ripped his hand free. “Alright alright…I got it no touchy!” Shrugging his near fatal encounter off, the wolf immediately went back into his explanation. “Anyways as I was saying before I was so rudely accosted.” Inuyasha had to give a small snicker when he actually glared at the youkai. “The birds of paradise somehow found out about the negotiations, and have attacked while all the warriors are away…and well.”
 
“Your den is being attacked and you actually took the time to hit on me! What the hell is wrong with you Kouga!?” Seriously you think a person can't get any stupider, and they just keep on surprising you. “Wolf you're such an idiot!'
 
Wiggling his way free of Sesshomaru's grasp, Inuyasha immediately began to head towards his room. “Dog breath where the hell are you going?” Kouga called after the hanyou's quickly retreating form.
 
Without even bothering to turn around, Inuyasha called over his shoulder. “To get dressed! You don't really expect me to fight in this do you?”
 
Now he wasn't sure, but as he was heading into his room he could have swore that he heard Kouga mumble, “Well it would be more entertaining.” Under his breath.
 
Inuyasha quickly rummaged through his closet, looking high and low for the fire rat haori his father had given him when he came of age. It was practically impenetrable, and as such perfect for fighting. Slipping the smooth fabric off of his shoulders, Inuyasha quickly removed the robe that had gotten him into so much trouble and replaced it with the new clothes that were as bright red as blood.
 
This was awesome…well not the fact that Kouga's pack was being slaughtered by some feather brained birds, but the fact that he got to do some slaughtering of them. Kill a few birds, and he was sure it would take his mind of his other weighing problems. Namely the person he left out there for Kouga to deal with. Well not that the flea-ridden wolf didn't deserve it, but he could only imagine what Sesshomaru was doing to him while he wasn't there to intervene.
 
Flexing his claws, Inuyasha tried to remove the untactful grin plastered on his face at the thought of the killing he was about to do, and headed out of his door. As soon as he was out the door, however, he was practically pelted in the face with a flying object. His reflexes barely allowed him time to make a grab for the object before it slammed into his face.
 
His fingers curled around the smooth feel of the wooden sheath that wrapped around the katana that Sesshomaru had chucked at his head. “Your range will be longer if you fight with a sword.”
 
Now as strange as this might sound, instead of making him feel any better, the statement just proceeded to make him even more pissed off. What the hell was he doing acting like he cared about him, like he wanted to protect him, when he had told him just the night before that he didn't give a shit about him?
 
“Yeah, well I'll take your fake concern to heart and try not damage any organs you might be able to use me for later.” Keeping his head held high, Inuyasha made an attempt to walk past Sesshomaru with just those hateful words said between them, but he should have known that he rarely got what he wanted out of this relationship.
 
Before he knew what had even happened, Sesshomaru had slammed him up against the wall and forced his lips on his own. Well it had started out as his lips being forced on his own, but as soon as they connected Inuyasha immediately melted into the kiss seemingly against his will. His lover's tongue invaded his mouth, and Inuyasha moaned into the passionate kiss. Even though he knew he shouldn't, and even though he kept telling himself he had more respect than this, Inuyasha went as far as to deepen the kiss even more before Sesshomaru finally pulled away.
 
Inuyasha's breath was coming out in ragged pants as Sesshomaru placed one more soft kiss on his lips before laying their foreheads together. “Promise me you'll be careful.” The youkai's voice came out in an almost whisper as he nuzzled their noses together in the sweetest act he had ever experienced from Sesshomaru.
 
“What do you care if I'm careful…as long as you still have a hole to fuck once a month what do you care about anything at all?” Even though he hissed out that response, he couldn't help but whine in need when Sesshomaru kissed him again before letting him off the wall.
 
“I expect you to come back to me in one piece Dagger…Now hurry up and go meet your little wolf friend out front.” Shaking his head, Inuyasha practically stumbled over his own feet as he rushed to get out of such a strange situation. You know what he really did think that his stepbrother had some serious mental problems he needed to work out. It was like he had a split personality. One minute he would be the huge jackass that everyone knew him as, and the next...well the next you could describe him as being kind of sweet.
 
Inuyasha sucked in a deep breath of the crisp outside air, and thanked whoever might be watching over him that he was allowed small favors. The sun was shining, the grass was green, and he was more than ready to be away from his estate for a while. Well okay so he did want to get out of the house, but mostly…well mostly he was just glad to be away from his malcontent lover.
 
“Oh my little boy's all grown up!” That is until he realized who he would be spending that time away from the mansion with. “And I thought you'd be a virgin forever!” He sighed to himself as he shook his head in resignation. Why'd it have to be Kouga?
 
Glaring daggers at the mangy wolf, Inuyasha tried to put an end to where this conversation was headed as quickly as possible. “Shut your mouth flea bag and drop it, or I'll personally see to it that you never get to experience such pleasures again.” See he always found that trusting his instincts in a threat always seemed to pay off. Now someone chopping off the things he cherished the most would scare the shit out of him, and so he figured it might work ten times as well on a horny wolf. Sadly he underestimated said wolf's extreme stupidity.
 
“So what's he like mutt…He looks like he would be great in the sac...” Golden eyes narrowed as Kouga seemed to get a far away dreamy look on his face at the thought of what Sesshomaru would be like. “God you're lucky.”
 
“What he's like in bed is none of you concern alright…now drop it!” He stressed again. He obviously hadn't made it clear enough the last time he had brushed the conversation off. This was definitely not something he wanted to be talking about right, because it hurt, and because he was still a little too pissed off at Sesshomaru to be singing his praises.
 
Inuyasha growled as his back was slapped in a friendly manner as he started to sprint across his countryside. The quicker the got there and got this done, the quicker he could get away from his annoying acquaintance. “Oh come on dog breath don't be so sore about it, but I can understand why you might be a little embarrassed about it.”
 
Now as much as he wanted to ignore that statement and just keep on his merry little way, something about the tone he said it in bothered him, and he just had to know. “What mean by that?”
 
Kouga's legs were moving in a whirlwind as he ran at heightened speeds to keep up with Inuyasha, and at such a question he gave him one of those `I know something you don't know looks' before speeding up even faster. “Oh it's nothing…It's just, well he seems awfully possessive of you, and you know that usually means he probably acts the same way in bedroom.” Kouga gave a half grin. “Man mutt if you were into S&M that much you should have told me…I would have gladly volunteered.”
 
The hanyou's face turned a deep crimson, and he really did want to die right there instead of having to meet Kouga's smiling eyes. Well that is until he heard the mocking laughter coming from the mangy flea bag's mouth.
 
“You. Are. So. Dead. Wolf.” Inuyasha barely got out through clenched teeth as he quickened his pace, fully intending to beat the shit out of the bastard. Sadly though when he sped up, so did Kouga, and they ended up chasing each other for miles. As a matter of fact they were so into chasing each other that they didn't realize the changing scents in the air, or how the closer they got the darker the aura got. As a matter of fact they only stopped to notice what was going on when it hit them right in the face…literally.
 
A wolf by the name of Hakkaku came flying towards them, and hit Kouga right in the chest, sending him spiraling backwards into Inuyasha. Such a shock to the system broke them out of their heated fight, and brought them right into reality about just how bad the situation had become.
 
The pungent coppery smell of blood filled the area, and it was almost sickeningly strong as it filled his nostrils and seemed to clog his lungs. The smell though was only part of the horrid scene that was in front of him. When Kouga had said they needed help, he didn't realize at the time just how bad.
 
Corpses littered the ground and trees, smearing the once green and brown earth with white and red. White, being the color of the feathers from the bodies of the birds of paradise. The wolves had managed to filet them so far, and so much of their feathers were scattered around that it was almost impossible to distinguish the difference between this or newly fallen snow. The difference though was quite clear. After all snow usually wasn't splattered in blood.
 
Inuyasha looked up to the sky, and saw how it was almost completely blocked by the hundreds of birds fluttering above, just waiting to obliterate the few remaining wolves completely. From what he could see there were about 50 wolves stationed at the den, and from glancing around the wretched wasteland he could see that only about half of them were still left alive.
 
“It wasn't this bad.” Inuyasha snapped out of his view of the devastation when he heard his friend's morose voice. Kouga's fists were clenched at his sides, and he seemed to be trembling in his anger. “There was only about 20…my pack could have handled it. I was only getting you as extra protection…I would never have left and screwed around with you had I known how bad it was going to get.”
 
Patting Kouga's back in sympathy, Inuyasha did his best to console the traumatized wolf. “You couldn't have known, but we're here now and I say we kill them.”
 
Something that could be described almost as a smile appeared on the wolf's face, before he turned towards him and gave him that lopsided grin. “Kill them all!” You had to hand it to Kouga, he sure got over his melancholy attitude rather quickly when the thought of a slaughter was involved.
 
Giving a nod, Inuyasha unsheathed the sword at his side, and jumped up into the tree, trying to get a better view of his prey. His eye caught site of a group of birds hovering right outside the entrance to the den, and he figured he better go for those first. After all that was where the women and pups were no doubt kept, and there was a good chance some of them were still alive.
 
His claws flexed as he caught site of his mark. He hadn't done this for a while, and he had a feeling this was going to help. There was nothing better to help you get over your anger then to kill about a hundred featherbrains. As a matter of fact he mouth seemed to water at the very prospect of it. His eyes narrowed to slits, and a sinister smirk came to his face as he stalked towards the group of enemies he had targeted. All of the outside noises seemed to be drowned out, and now it was only him…him and his kill.
 
A snarl escaped his throat as he got closer, and the snarl alerted the bird of paradise to his presence, but by that time it was much too late…for the bird that is. With a cry Inuyasha jumped and landed a kick square in the demon's cheekbone, shattering it to bits. The bird went crashing into one of its companions, and such an act alerted the entire group that he was near. It didn't matter though, the more the merrier. He was looking to get some killing done, and he fully planned on starting with the one with the recently disfigured face.
 
Crying out, Inuyasha swung his sword as hard he could, slicing through the bird's thick skin and completely severing its head from its body. Blood sprayed in thick rivulets, covering his face in the warm putrid liquid, but he couldn't be concerned with that now. No, something much more important was pressing on his mind. For you see when he had decapitated that bird, he wasn't picturing its head. No, he had been picturing Sesshomaru's…and you know what, it had felt damn good.
 
A blood lust seemed to come over him, and the demons around him all turned into his bastard of a stepbrother, his bitch of a mother, and that whore that seemed to be hanging off both of them at all times. He thrust forward, stabbing one in the shape of Kagura through the heart, and pulled out only to slash an Amarante one's throat. He took a deep breath as he tried to still himself after he had hacked off a Sesshomaru's arm before cutting it in half. He couldn't stop the feeling of immense satisfaction that traveled through him each time, and deep down inside of him he didn't want to. Oh yes, this was going to be fun.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
 
 
A pair of very similar golden eyes snapped open from their state of rest. This was unbelievable. How could this possibly have happened? He wasn't supposed to feel anything for the mutt, and he especially never had any intention to sleep with him. It was all the hanyou's fault, and he was going to stick to that explanation. He, had been the persistent one. He had been the one trying to constantly make him jealous. He had been the one willing to give himself up on a silver platter. So why this bad feeling? It was new to him, and it seemed to eat away his insides. If he didn't know any better he might even describe it as guilt. But see there was no way that was possible, and so it must have just been something he ate. He couldn't feel guilt, he was programmed to do so. His entire life his mother had molded him into the stoic heartless assassin she had wanted him to be. He'd love her for that if he didn't hate her so much. Lack of emotions could really be useful sometimes, especially when you happened to find the person your body wanted you to mate with.
 
Sesshomaru rolled his eyes as he closed the book he had fallen asleep with while reading. Just thinking about all the trouble his treacherous body had gotten him into lately made him sneer in disgust. So he was attracted to Inuyasha…big deal, nothing would ever come of it. It was unthinkable to even suggest that his mate would be that half-breed mongrel. He was royalty, and the most finely bread Inu youkai in existence. His looks could not be matched, and his fighting power almost had no equal. He could say without any humility that he was perfect…which is why Inuyasha would never do.
 
Now Kagura on the other hand would make a decent mate. She was beautiful, cunning, and most importantly did everything he said. As a matter of fact she was the very epitome of a perfect wife. All he had to do now was stop himself from slaughtering her brother and he'd be fine. His claws dug into the arms of the chair he was seated in when he thought of the audacity of that bastard. They had practically grew up together, and so he knew of Naraku's underhanded trickery, but he would have thought that he would actually have tried something like this with him. He'd have already ripped his throat out if it wasn't for the fact that he did still intend to mate with Kagura, and such an act wouldn't exactly make the finest wedding present in the world.
 
Though the fact that he would be sleeping with Inuyasha once a month probably wouldn't be the marriage stipulation that every girl dreams of. Oh yeah, that wasn't pathetic at all. He told Inuyasha that he didn't give a damn about him, who the hell was he trying to kid? Despite how much he might need to he couldn't stop himself from wanting Inuyasha every hour of the day. There was just something about him that seemed to draw him in and make him desire the half-breed at all times. He knew that even if he were to mate with someone else he couldn't give Inuyasha up completely, no matter how much he might want to….God it would be so much better if he could just kill him.
 
Sesshomaru's eyes dilated as a familiar scent entered his nostrils...The scent belonging to the hanyou that was currently on his mind. Now the scent he could deal with, it was the thing that seemed to come along with it that made him worry. His scent was laced with arousal, which although quite irascible, wasn't too uncommon. No, it was the other thing that was worrying him, for Inuyasha seemed drenched in blood, and none of it was his own.
 
He could sense Inuyasha drawing closer, and before he even had a chance to get out of his chair his door burst open. He couldn't help it, when his lover walked in his eyes widened a fraction. He had never seen the hanyou look like that before…he was a mess, and yet very very beautiful.
 
Inuyasha seemed to be covered head to foot in the pungent blood of what smelled to be birds of paradise, and there was a definite predatory look in his eyes. His eyes, which happened to look to be an almost burgundy red…He looked like a full blown demon…or at least completely wrapped up in his blood lust. In truth he didn't look like a demon though. No, he looked much more like a blood-splattered angel.
 
“When did you go psycho boy?” Sesshomaru asked, still not sure what had happened, or if he should be en guard or not from his lover.
 
“You're a dick.” Inuyasha retorted with, his voice deeper and scratchier than it normally was. “And a cold hearted disgusting beast, and yet I want you still.” Inuyasha walked forward, that crazed look still in his eyes. “I killed you 65 times today, ten times more than either Kagura or your bitch of a mother.”
 
“Am I supposed to know what you're talking about?” The youkai questioned, seriously thinking that he might have been right in assuming he had gone completely psychotic.
 
“No.” Inuyasha growled, obviously having no intention of ever explaining himself. “ All you're supposed to do is sit there and enjoy yourself.” A smirk came onto the hanyou's face as he seductively whispered that last part.
 
“Enjoy myself?...and how is it that I'm going to do that?” Inuyasha didn't say another word. No, apparently his lover liked to take the more direct approach. Taking a running leap, Inuyasha sprang onto his lap, straddling his waist and crushing their mouths together before he even had a chance to get his bearings. Not that he minded however, it seemed to make all of his worries and problems go away whenever his mouth was on the boisterous hanyou.
 
He felt Inuyasha smile against his mouth, as he bit Sesshomaru's bottom lip and forced his silky tongue against his own. Sesshomaru sighed in pleasure as he massaged their mouths together in a heated kiss. Though his sigh of pleasure soon turned into one of deep desire as Inuyasha reached down, untying the sash to his hakama and forcing his hand down the youkai's pants.
 
Inuyasha's sensual fingers kneaded the soft flesh around his thighs, slowly making their way upwards to wrap around his steadily growing erection. The taste of Inuyasha's fresh kills lingered in both their mouths, and it was soon leading to be a night just like the one before…Only tonight would be much different, because tonight their bond would be in full bloom, and if that happened he wouldn't be able to control himself.
 
Snarling, Sesshomaru ripped Inuyasha's clawed hand out of his hakama, and growled in his face trying to control his half crazed stepbrother. “This isn't going to happen Dagger, so walk out now and save yourself a lot of grief.”
 
Now he had thought he would have freaked out, and started throwing a fit like he always did, but he didn't. No, all he did was seductively smile at him before sliding off his lap, and onto his knees on the floor. “Don't worry love…I won't make you mark…Hell you don't even have to touch me.” Sesshomaru arched his back as Inuyasha tugged on his pants, pulling them down so that they pooled down by his ankles. “All you have to do is sit there and enjoy.”
 
Sesshomaru's hands dug into the arms so hard that the fabric ripped when Inuyasha's tongue snaked out, practically licking him like a lollie pop. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he placed an open mouthed kiss the head of his now throbbing member. It took everything in him not to thrust into Inuyasha's awaiting mouth when his lips just barely wrapped around his cock. Well that is until he completely pulled away altogether.
 
Inuyasha licked his lips in one of the sexiest moves he had ever seen from him. “Tell me you want me Sessh and I'll kiss it again.”
 
Growling, Sesshomaru grabbed a handful of cotton white hair and pulled his lover up towards him. “Aren't you demanding?” Leaning forward, Sesshomaru nibbled on the adorable dog ears attached to his stepbrother's head. “Stop being a tease and finish what you started Dagger, or so help me I'll make you pay dearly.”
 
Rolling his head, Inuyasha slid his velvety appendage out of Sesshomaru's mouth, and switched their positions by attacking the youkai's. “Just say it Sesshy, and I'll make sure you never forget tonight.”
 
Hoisting Inuyasha all the way up, he quickly connected their mouths again, growling possessively into the kiss. “I've told you time and time again not to call me Sesshy, and as to the other part…you know I want you Dagger.” Kissing him one more time, Sesshomaru pushed him off his lap so that he landed in the exact position he was in before.
 
Sesshomaru couldn't help it, he threw his head back and moaned when Inyasha nuzzled his face into his crotch. “Inuyasha…Inuyasha…Inuyasha.” He moaned when those lips covered his member. He knew his lover adored whenever he called him by his name, and he was in a very pleasing mood…along with quite a pleasing position.
 
His fangs extended as he snarled in pleasure as Inuyasha began to bob up and down in his lap. It felt amazing. No, much more than that…it was like heaven. Is this what Inuyasha felt when he touched him this way? He had to bite his lip from crying out as the hanyou swirled his tongue around, stroking a very sensitive vein on the side of his member. This must be the feeling, and this must be why he seemed to be a pile of goo every time he touched him.
 
Inuyasha started to move faster, taking great joy in the fact that every time he grazed his teeth against him it made Sesshomaru's hips buck forward. It took turns swallowing and sucking, and even went so far as to deep throat him. Sesshomaru could feel himself getting close, very very close. A fire was slowly building in stomach, a fire that felt like it was going to explode.
 
One of his claws fisted in Inuyasha's white mane as the other one still tightly clenched the chair. He had to bite his tongue to stop himself from crying out as his entire body filled with fiery pleasure as he released into Inuyasha's warm wet cavern.
 
His body convulsed as Inuyasha's throat writhed as he swallowed the fluids in his mouth. Sesshomaru swallowed hard as he tried to get his breathing under control. Except for the night before he had never had an orgasm like that before…Oh yes he had had plenty of them, but Inuyasha they were different…better.
 
He glanced down and saw how Inuyasha's eyes were golden again like normal. No matter how much he wanted to, he couldn't bring himself to say anything. As a matter of fact all he could do was meet his lover's eyes as they stared at each other in perplexed wonder. As he stared down at him, he knew one thing. He wanted him, and not just as a plaything or a fuck toy. No, wanted him completely, forever…he wanted to be his mate.
 
“Inuyasha I…” He started what would have probably have been the most important sentence of his life. Sadly he never got to finish it though, because they were most rudely interrupted.
 
“Well this really is an interesting situation, now isn't it?” Inuyasha's hands that were clutching his hips tightened, and he cursed to himself. How had he not sensed her? How could he not have smelled her aroma? He sneered. After thinking back on it he could see how he would have been a little too busy to sense someone else near by, especially someone as familiar as her. That didn't mean he was any less pissed by it.
 
“Kagura get out. I'm busy.” He snarled at her, expecting his cold and dangerous tone to make her run out the door. He should have known better though. Kagura was probably one of the only people on the planet that wasn't intimidated by him…that was one of the thing he liked about her.
 
She walked further into the room, ignoring how Inuyasha pulled away from the spot in-between his legs completely embarrassed, or the warning look in Sesshomaru's eyes. “Oh I can see that Sesshy…” Her eyebrow raised in appraisal as she scanned both of their of their appearances. “Care for some company?”
 
Now he had never been a modest person, and so it didn't really faze him that Inuyasha was now crouched down beside him, and he was in full frontal view to the world. So it didn't faze him when he shot up out of the chair with his pants still down and grabbed Kagura around the throat.
 
“He's off limits.” He accentuated every word as he squeezed, making sure he got his point across. Gripping her throat he tossed her so that she landed on his futon.
 
Rubbing her throat, Kagura didn't look in the least bit deterred by his actions. As a matter of fact she had the guts to give Inuyasha another lustful gaze. “Are you sure I can't have a taste?”
 
“Positive.” He glanced over to Inuyasha who looked like he was about to either freak out on her or him. “You need to leave now Kagura.” He said this, never taking his eyes off his lover who had his own narrowed at him.
 
“Sesshomaru I'm horny, and I'm not leaving until I get some action…be it from your little pet or you, but I will get it.” You know sometimes Kagura could be so thick. They had slept together every night she was here…well except for the night of the new moon, and they would have again tonight, but his stepbrother didn't need to know that.
 
Inuyasha popped up from his place on the floor, his anger obviously overriding his embarrassment. “Listen, you little bitch, he told you to leave…so get the fuck out before I slice you to ribbons!” He yelled, and Sesshomaru only sighed in resignation when he realized just what was most likely to happen.
 
With a look of satisfaction on her face, Kagura calmly sat up off the bed. “Do you think that just because he fucked you once that he'll stay with you?” Sesshomaru's eyes narrowed as her cruel harpy laughter filled the air. “Do you think that it even meant anything to him?”
 
Inuyasha's claws cracked as he flexed them and an aura seemed to surround him, an aura that gave you a good inclination of just how he had slaughtered so many of the birds of paradise. “Correction slut…I know that he doesn't give a damn about me.” Sesshomaru raised his eyebrow a little in speculation at such a statement, but either Inuyasha didn't see it or he just didn't care, because he continued on in his hateful snarl. “But that doesn't mean that I'm going to let you get your whorey body anymore near his.”
 
A smirk lit up Kagura's face. “My my…the mongrel's got some backbone.” Licking her lips, she walked over, cupping Inuyasha's chin in one of her hands. “No wonder your brother wants you so bad…not to mention my brother.” She leaned forward so that her mouth was right at his earlobe. “He's just dying to claim that taught little body of yours…I'm sure he would have preferred you unspoiled, but Sesshomaru's practically family and so I'm sure he can forgive it just this once.”
 
Sesshomaru shut his eyes as he tried to get a control of his emotions, but he could already feel the blood pooling in his eyes. How dare that bitch! In a split second decision, Sesshomaru lashed out using his light whip to wrap around Kagura's wrist, cutting it down to the bone and flinging her up against the wall. “We need to have a little chat Kagura.” He turned blood red eyes to his lover. “Dagger get out of here. I'll talk to you in the morning.”
 
“No I wanna see you bitch her out.” Inuyasha exclaimed excitedly, but one look from Sesshomaru seemed to tell him all he needed to know to kill his excitement. Inuyasha's eyes knitted in confusion and sadness. “You're gonna fuck her…aren't you?” He asked in an accusing manner, and really the youkai had nothing to tell him to put his worries at ease. Like normal, his earlier sentiments had all but dissipated now that the spell between them was broken, and now he wanted nothing more than to separate himself from his weakness…because make no mistake about it, Inuyasha was his weakness. Plus if Kagura really was to be his mate, he needed to teach her some manners, and he needed to instill upon her that without a doubt Inuyasha was off limits…to everybody, and that included her pompous egotistical prick of a brother.
 
Turning fully towards Inuyasha, Sesshomaru attempted to make this almost definite disaster go away. “Dagger I never made you a promise of fidelity. As a matter of fact I never made you any kind of a promise at all. No go, and we'll talk more about it in the morning.”
 
Inuyasha's eyes had widened to saucers, and he kept shaking his head back and forth in disbelief at such a prospect. It looked like he was either going to break down into tears or start screaming at any moment, and Sesshomaru learned only to well that the latter of the two won out. “Don't call me that!” Inuyasha screeched, and Sesshomaru immediately regretted using his lover's pet name…it was what did seem to piss him off the most when he was angry like this. The hanyou looked back and forth hysterically between the two in the room before just shaking his head sadly and running from the room. Sesshomaru had half a mind to go after him, but as usual his stubbornness won out in the long run…it usually did.
 
With his mind still wrapped up in Inuyasha, Sesshomaru turned his eyes on the fiery vixen that was seated on the bed. “Are you happy with yourself?” Kagura's face was still scrunched up in pain as she ripped off part of her kimono to wrap her still bleeding wrist. Honestly he wished he would have cut deeper and that she would have bled out, but some people just can't be that lucky.
 
Just because she was injured, however, didn't mean she wasn't going to be just as big of a smart aleck as she normally was. “With myself…yes. With you, of course not.” She finished tying the makeshift bandage on with her teeth. “My god Sesshomaru you're walking around here like a love sick puppy.” His eye twitched in annoyance at the very assumption, and she seemed to pick up on his disagreeance, for she added. “And don't try to ignore it…you're changing, and that soon to be concubine of Naraku's is the one changing you.”
 
“Stop saying that!” He bellowed, pretty sure that in the process he had woken up the entire mansion. He couldn't help it though. At that very mention of anyone else being Inuyasha his blood started to boil, let alone that thought of him being with Naraku…The very thought was sickening.
 
Kagura shot out of bed and stomped towards him. “Saying what...that he's Naraku's?” She reached out, placing a hand on his face. “He is my brother's Sesshomaru…or at least he soon will be.”
 
“I'll kill Naraku before I ever let him touch him.” With a laugh, Kagura tilted her head to the side in a condescending manner.
 
“Of that I have no doubt Sesshy, but sadly it's ultimately Inuyasha's decision.” This time it was Sesshomaru who gave the small laugh.
 
“Is that supposed to scare me?...My mutt would never leave…he's completely infatuated with me.” Kagura just gave a knowing smile at that before slipping off his haori, and letting it fall to the ground. Sesshomaru let a small growl escape his throat as Kagura slightly bit his now bare shoulder.
 
“I don't know baby…from what I've seen you treat him like crap, and he has to come to his senses someday…but let's not talk about that now.” Kagura stood on her tiptoes to touch their lips together, and Sesshomaru had to clench his fists to stop himself from pulling away. She was beautiful, of that there was no doubt, but there was something there that had never been there before. He had no desire to take her, even though he knew he would end up doing it anyways. He had no idea what had changed, but he knew one thing…she wasn't Inuyasha, and he had a feeling that after having him that nothing could compare.
,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,