InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Weeds ❯ Secrets ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 2: Secrets
 
Kagome walked into Miroku's house grinning like she was crazy.
 
“I take it everything went well,” Sango smiled.
 
“I made $10,000! Everything is great!” Kagome exclaimed.
 
“Here for more already?” Miroku asked.
 
“Well I have bills to pay,” Kagome smirked.
 
“How much do you need?” Sango asked.
 
“How much will $8,000 get me?” Kagome asked.
 
“A lot,” Miroku smirked.
 
Sango grabbed five bags and set them on the table. Kagome got out her money and paid them. “Thanks guys. I have big costumers tonight. The city councilman invited me to poker night so I can sell him and his friends some,” Kagome said.
 
“I told this town was fucked up,” Miroku stated.
 
“Bye! I'll be back soon!” Kagome said putting the stuff in her purse and leaving. She hopped into her car and drove off down the street. She saw Souta in the park with his girlfriend and Shippo sitting on the swings looking depressed. She stopped the car and parked it next to the sidewalk. She rolled down the window and called out their names.
 
Souta and his girlfriend ran over to the car followed by Shippo. “Get in, I'll take ya'll out to lunch,” Kagome smiled.
 
Shippo got into the front seat while Souta and Suki got into the back.
 
“Hey, Kagome, Souta and I have been talking and we were wondering if we can have sex in your house since my mom won't let us,” Suki said.
 
If Kagome had been drinking then she would've spit it out. She was shocked. How can Suki be so open about it?
 
“I don't think that's a good idea. You're mother would kill me Suki,” Kagome said.
 
“But we love each other! Can't we please?” Suki begged.
 
“No, you two are still kids and I know what it's like to get pregnant at a young age so don't even think about it,” Kagome said.
 
“Can you just drop us off at the house then? We have homework to do,” Souta said.
 
“Okay, looks like it's just you and me Shippo,” Kagome smiled.
 
Kagome drove home and dropped off her brother and his girlfriend. Then she drove off to a restaurant to eat with Shippo.
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………………
 
Kagome walked into her house with Shippo and looked around for Souta. She couldn't find him anywhere.
 
“Souta?! Where are you?” Kagome called out. Shippo ran out to his room and shut the door. Kagome sighed. Shippo was really taking his father's death hard.
 
Kagome walked into the guest room and gasped. There were Souta and Suki lying in the bed naked.
 
“You didn't!” Kagome yelled.
 
Souta sat up and blushed. Suki just stayed laying down staring up out of the skylight above the bed. Kagome sat down on the end of the bed in shock.
 
“I can't believe you guys had sex under my roof,” Kagome whispered.
 
“Technically we aren't under your roof,” Suki smiled pointing to the skylight.
 
Kagome looked up and then back to Souta. “Mom is going to kill you!” Kagome exclaimed.
 
“Actually she'll kill you for letting me have sex,” Souta smirked.
 
“Don't worry Kagome, we love each other,” Suki said sitting up.
 
“Love has nothing to do with it. You can have sex with anyone without loving them,” Kagome stated.
 
“Well it's done already, so let's just keep it to ourselves,” Souta said.
 
“Fine, but don't do it again,” Kagome said and left the room.
 
“Why is everything falling apart?” she asked herself. She heard a gunshot and ducked. She looked around and saw Shippo shooting off his toy gun.
 
She sighed in relief and stood up. She went to grab her purse and then went upstairs to her room. She began to separate all the pot for tonight. She found a tape on top of her TV and decided to play it.
 
Kouga's face popped up on the screen. Kagome stopped what she was doing to watch.
 
“Today is Kagome's 27th birthday!” Kouga smiled and then the camera flipped over to show the hallway. He walked down the hallway and into the their bedroom. He set the camera on the stand facing the bed, where Kagome was sleeping peacefully. Kouga laid on the bed beside her and kissed her lips. Kagome awoke and smiled up at Kouga. “Happy birthday honey,” Kouga smiled and kissed her again.
 
Kagome sat on her bed with tears in her eyes. She pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. She turned it off and sniffed. She remembered everything of that day. She couldn't believe that she watched that. She couldn't believe it.
 
She got back to work on packaging her merchandise.
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………………
 
Kagome entered the house of Naraku. She walked over to the poker table and sat down with all the guys. “Hello boys,” she smirked and threw the pot on to the table.
 
“Where did you get this stuff Kagome?” Naraku asked.
 
“That's my little secret. How much can I get you guys?” she asked.
 
“We want whatever you got,” Bankotsu said.
 
“That's a lot. I have 100 bags,” Kagome said.
 
“Well take it,” Jakotsu smiled.
 
“That's $10,000,” Kagome stated.
 
Everyone pitched in money and Kagome got her money. She passed out the bags of pot and left. She really had more than a hundred bags, but she couldn't sell it all in one night. She needed some for tomorrow too.
 
She got into her car and drove off. She couldn't believe that all those guys did drugs. Everything was going haywire. She stopped at Starbucks for a cup of coffee. She walked into the store and saw a handsome man sitting at a table.
 
She ordered coffee and sat down in a lounge car to drink it. The man was watching her carefully. She could feel his eyes on her. She turned to him and smiled sweetly.
 
“Hi, I'm Inuyasha,” he said.
 
“Kagome,” she stated.
 
“Nice to meet you. What are you doing here so late?” he asked.
 
“Just getting some coffee before I go home,” she said.
 
“Same here. Are you married?” he asked noticing her wedding ring.
 
“Well I was. He passed away a week ago,” Kagome sighed.
 
“I'm so sorry. I've heard that before,” Inuyasha admitted.
 
“Yeah, it is kind of weird to hear I guess. Are you? You have a wedding ring too,” she said.
 
“Used to be,” he said.
 
“What happened?” she asked.
 
“She was cheating on me. Broke my heart, took my child, you know the usual,” he said.
 
“I think that's worse than you spouse dying. I mean when they die you know that they still love you and are watching over you, but when they leave you they don't love you anymore and have the choice to come back, but they never will,” she said.
 
“Yeah, but I'm much over it now. It was a couple years ago,” he stated.
 
“You look like the kind of guy with a few demons,” Kagome smirked.
 
“Why do you say that?” Inuyasha asked.
 
“Everyone has something to hide,” she said standing.
 
“What are you hiding?” he asked seriously.
 
Kagome shook her head and left the building. Inuyasha smirked and watched her leave. She pulled out of the parking lot and drove home.
 
I wonder what she's hiding…
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………………
 
A/N: This was a really short chapter! Inuyasha is here! Yay! I think this is going to be a short story because it's not turning out the way I want it, but I will try to make it as long as I can! Okay, so here's what the updating schedule will be! One chapter for Weeds then the next day I will update Scandalous. That's probably what's going to happen unless if I'm stuck at home and have nothing to do!
 
Thanks! Love you guys!