InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Weeds ❯ Proposition ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 4: Proposition
 
The doorbell rang and Kagome ran to answer it. The second she did she was pushed back into her house. A man with long silver hair and gold eyes towered over her with a snarl on his face. Kagome ran into her kitchen and grabbed a knife. The man followed her and chuckled.
 
“Who the hell are you?!” she yelled.
 
“You're stealing my costumers. This is my territory, bitch,” the man growled.
 
“What the hell are you talking about?” Kagome asked.
 
“Did you like my gift? I think my men did a really good job on your car,” he smirked.
 
“Mom? What's going on? Who is this guy?” Shippo asked.
 
The man laughed at Kagome and said, “Don't worry I'll be back later.” And with that he left.
 
Kagome put the knife back and tried to calm her pounding heart. “I don't know who that guy was,” Kagome stated.
 
“What did he want?” Shippo asked.
 
“I don't know that either,” she lied. She knew exactly what he wanted. He wanted her to quit the business. She hugged her son close to her, afraid of what could happen to her or her family.
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………………
 
Inuyasha knocked on the door of Kagome's house. She opened the door and smiled. “Hi there, Inuyasha. What can I do you for?” she asked.
 
“I was wondering if you would like to go for dinner tonight?” he asked.
 
“Umm…I can't tonight. I have a party at my friend's house. Maybe tomorrow though,” she stated.
 
“Okay, but I'll be at my house if you change your mind or anything,” Inuyasha said.
 
“Alright I'll stop by, if I get the chance,” Kagome smiled.
 
“See you later then,” he said and left.
 
Kagome sighed in relief and ran to her car. She looked around and noticed a car sitting across the street. She pulled out of the driveway and the other car turned on. It was stalking her.
 
She drove down the street trying to find a place to park. She slipped into a back ally and parked. She got out of the car when the other car was pulling up behind her. She opened the back door and found her son's toy gun in the seat. She smirked and grabbed it. She closed the door as the man stepped out of his car.
 
The gun might have been a toy, but it still stung when you got shot with it, not to mention it looked completely real. She pointed it at the man and he laughed.
 
“That's a toy, what are you going to do?” he asked.
 
Kagome walked over to him and pushed it against his crotch. “What the hell do you want?!” she yelled.
 
The man grew nervous and backed up to the hood of his car. Kagome kept the toy at his crotch.
 
“My boss, the man with the silver hair, wanted me to talk to you,” he stated.
 
“Well I'm listening,” Kagome smiled.
 
“Well his name is Sesshomaru and he wants you to quit selling drugs in his territory,” he said.
 
“Tell him that I'll do whatever the hell I want! He doesn't have costumers here anymore, so he should move on,” she snapped.
 
“He said you would say that so he has a proposition for you. He wants you to join him,” he said.
 
“Why would he want me to join him?” she asked.
 
“He likes your style and he likes that you put the drugs in your cooking for your costumers,” he said.
 
“Well forget it. I don't want anything to do with you or him. He's probably a nationwide drug dealer with the cops on his tail,” she said pulling the gun away.
 
“We'll be in touch. Sesshomaru takes no for an answer,” the man smirked and got into the car.
 
Kagome sighed and got into her car. She drove off to Miroku's house, looking behind her every few seconds.
 
She finally got to the house and parked in the driveway. She got out and ran into the house.
 
“I just got asked to join Sesshomaru,” Kagome said sitting at the table.
 
Sango dropped her glass of water and looked at her shocked. Miroku shook his head and asked, “When did this happen?”
 
“A couple minutes ago,” Kagome stated.
 
“And you came here?!” Sango yelled standing up.
 
“Calm down Sango. We have the place covered,” Miroku said.
 
“Is he that scary?” Kagome asked.
 
“He's ruthless. He kills people for $100. Get out of the business while you can or you'll get caught. You have enough money to last half a year so go find a job or something,” Sango said.
 
“I don't know, I'm thinking of joining Sesshomaru. I mean if he makes all this money then I could get rich in no time,” Kagome smirked.
 
“Don't even think about it Kags,” Miroku warned.
 
“Relax guys, I was just joking. I will get out of the business after I sell what I have left,” Kagome stated.
 
“Good, now what can we do for you?” Sango asked.
 
“I was just stopping by to say hi. My little brother has taken to smoking though,” Kagome sighed.
 
“Don't worry Kags. Pot is the least addictive drug made, even less than cigarettes. And you can still focus while your high. It won't hurt him very much if he quits soon,” Miroku said.
 
“That's not what schools say. They make seem like you'll die if you do any drug just once,” Kagome said.
 
“Schools throw everything out of proportion. Just take his stash away and find out where he gets it from,” Sango said.
 
“I don't know what I'm going to do with him. First he has sex in my guest room, then he starts smoking. Now my son is calling him a pothead! Can you believe that? My whole family is screwed up,” Kagome said.
 
“You're way too stressed Kags. I suggest you go out to a club, get drunk, and get laid. You'll feel so much better in the morning, except for the huge hangover,” Miroku smirked.
 
“Thanks for the advice Miroku,” Kagome laughed.
 
“I suggest a nice massage or something,” Sango said.
 
“Tempting, I think I have too much sexual frustration for that though. I would get laid if my husband hadn't died six months ago,” Kagome said.
 
“Six months without any sex! My god! How do you survive?” Miroku asked.
 
“I have a vibrator of course!” Kagome laughed standing.
 
“Now that's hot. You should get some sex toys Sango,” Miroku smirked.
 
Sango slapped Miroku and said, “Maybe in your other life pervert!”
 
“I was just kidding, but I have to go. See you guys later. Thanks for everything,” Kagome smiled.
 
“Seriously Kags, with an ass like yours you can get any guy. Sweet little badonkadonk,” Miroku said checking out Kagome's butt.
 
“Badonkadonk? Alright, whatever. Bye!” Kagome laughed and left.
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………………
 
Kagome knocked on the door and the person she wanted to see opened the door.
 
“Hey Inuyasha! I didn't go to that party,” Kagome smiled.
 
“Great, come in, I was just making dinner,” Inuyasha said moving so Kagome could walk in. She followed Inuyasha into the kitchen and sat at the bar watching Inuyasha cook.
 
“What do you think of my butt?” Kagome asked.
 
Inuyasha paused in what he was doing for a second and asked, “What do you mean?”
 
“Oh come on, I know you've checked it out. What do you think of it?” Kagome asked.
 
“It's a nice little badonkadonk,” Inuyasha teased.
 
“That's a big help. Has this ever happen to you? You never hear a phrase before in your life and hear it twice in one night?” Kagome asked.
 
“Nope, but I haven't had any girl ask me what I think of their ass before,” Inuyasha countered.
 
“Well, I only asked because my friend said with an ass like mine I could get any guy I wanted,” Kagome stated.
 
“Any guy for sex your friend probably meant,” Inuyasha said.
 
“True, but with my sexual frustration I wouldn't mind a one night stand,” Kagome smiled walking over to Inuyasha.
 
“Well that's not what I want,” Inuyasha said.
 
“What do you want?” Kagome whispered.
 
“You, and not for just one night,” Inuyasha replied putting down his knife. Kagome leaned up and pulled him into a kiss.
 
Clothes were thrown throughout the house as Inuyasha pulled Kagome to his bedroom. Tonight was just for them.
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………………
 
Kagome watched Inuyasha sleep for a minute before getting up to use the restroom. She grabbed a shirt from a chair next to the bed and put it on. It was Inuyasha's shirt. She walked into the bathroom and used the toilet in the dark.
 
When she was done she turned on the light to wash her hands and froze. She stared at herself in the mirror in shock. On the shirt that she wore was the letters `DEA'. (Drug Enforcement Agency)
 
She looked into the bedroom at Inuyasha and turned off the light. She went into the bedroom and sat on the bed. What was she going to do now?
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………………
 
A/N: I'm so sorry for the delay guys! I was out the whole day, like literally. From 10:00am to 9:00pm. I know this cliffy probably won't help the fact that I delayed late, but tomorrow I will definitely update Scandalous!
 
Also, I know I do a lot of Alternate Universe stuff, but after I finish these two stories I will totally try to make some feudal era ones! Well, at least I'll try to make it seem that way! I already got an idea churning through my mind at the moment!
 
Thanks for the support. I know a lot of you don't really like this story, but this one is for me and the few who do like it! So enjoy! Thanks again!