InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome Home ❯ Let the Ball Begin ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Eqlipse: Many of you may ask `Do you have a thing for Kouga?'. The answer is both yes and no.

Kagome: What do you mean yes and no?

Sango: Either you like him or you don't.

Eqlipse: *thinking * Good point ladies but I am a much more complicated person. Than you think.

Kagome: *lifts an eyebrow * We can tell. Until now we didn't notice the brown tail swaying behind you.

Eqlipse: *jaw drop and sweat drops * Uhh…what tail? *tucks tail back into jeans.

Sango:* Point to the now escaped tail* That one.

Eqlipse: ~Shit! Damn this tail for having a mind of its own!~ I have no idea of what you talk about. Shouldn't we be going on with the fic?

Sango: Oh yeah we should…

Eqlipse sneaks away while Kagome and Sango are talking.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Inuyasha crew but my handsome hunk of demon flesh Akira is.

Chapter 5: Let the Ball Begin

"Attention. Attention, the ball will now officially begin," Makoto, announced. " The single male demon rulers here are Lord Kin of the Eastern Lands, Lord Akirakane of the Northern Lands, Lord Sesshoumaru of the Western Lands, Prince Haru son of Kin, Prince Kouga of the North Western wolf tribe, and myself Lord Makoto of the Southern Lands."

With that said the music began and various female demons stampeded to the rulers. Kagome and Sango fought through them Sango pushing the stubborn bitches out of their way while Kagome had the children. In the mix of things Haru had cast a spell to hide his scent, got a cloak on and joined his sisters away from the horny sluts.

"I told you didn't I? Fucking horny, submissive tramps!" Haru snarled out.

Sango looked at him in amusement. "Yeah, we see what you mean. They almost ran us over!"

Kagome giggled a little and then what Makoto said about the male demons here for a mate. " No, no, no. Please Haru tell me of the rulers that are here that you have not seen me meet." She asked quickly.

Sango's eyes popped open with recognition and she sniffed the air hoping to catch Kouga's scent before he found Kagome, but to no avail.

Though slightly confused Haru answered. "The only one is Kouga."

"Damn, I was really hoping you wouldn't say that." Kagome sighed heavily.

"Why?"

Sango answered for her. "Because since we met Kouga a while ago when he kidnapped Kagome he has…."

"Did you say he kidnapped Kagome?" Haru's voice was low and threatening. His eyes were filled with his protectiveness of his sisters.

Kagome placed an amazing smile to her lips. " Don't worry. I am and will remain unharmed. Now let's get away from the mobs and put the children to bed so we can have some fun."

A mischievous smirk touched her lips and Sango eyes gave a very mischievous glint. Haru looked between the two sisters that he was in between.

~Why don't I like the way she is smiling and the glint in her eye.~ Haru narrowed his eyes. ~What the hell are they up to?~

It had only taken a few minutes and the females were upon them. All the rulers sat at one table to lessen the rush of females.

Akirakane looked about the table. "Kin, where is Haru?"

"I suppose he went to his sisters." Kin shrugged. "He hates the event even more you, I, or Sesshoumaru together."

"I doubt that." Sesshoumaru muttered coldly as a female fox demon began to brush her hands over him. He growled threateningly. "Remove your hand or lose it."

She only huffed at him and gave a flirtatious smile which made him want to roll his eyes.

"Wait Kin you have daughters?" Kouga asked curiously.

Kin looked him over with narrowed eyes. "Yes, I do. Though I would not care for you to meet them. I am a very protective father, you know and besides I do not think that either will care for you." He stated calmly.

Kouga jaw almost touched the floor. Never had Kin talked to him like that. His daughters must be very special to him for him to speak like this, was all Kouga could think in his stupor.

"What chance do you think…" Makoto began but Kin cut him off abruptly.

"Do you have?" Makoto gave a confirming nod. " I would have to say damn near none just like Kouga here. My youngest I believe has a thing for Sesshoumaru and the other likes Akirakane here."

Kin gave a short laugh when a tint of pink colored the young fox's cheeks and Sesshoumaru looked to be holding back one.

"I would have to agree with that either Kouga or Makoto have no chance." A very sure voice sounded behind them.

All of the rulers turn to the voice, to see Haru and two cloaked females; no one could see their faces. Kagome to the left of him wore a silver cloak trimmed with blue; her symbol lay on the right of the cloak. She wore a powder blue fitted gown with a v-shape in both front and back, the sleeves covered her hands and it hung loosely at the floor around her feet. The glint of crystal from her moon shaped earrings caught their eyes from inside the darkness of the cloak, a crystal bracelet adorned with a full moon design along with a matching necklace. To his right Sango stood silver cloak trimmed in dark purple. On her a silver set of jewelry. Her earrings hung with hearts, her silver bracelet too had silver hearts hang from it, the necklace hugged close to her in heart design. Her dress was had no straps and fanned out in the bottom. The lilac dress hugged her hips graciously. Neither females' hair nor tails were visible so all of the lords had trouble telling who the females beside Haru were, except for Kin because those were the girls identifying colors, silver and blue and silver and purple. He flashed them a smile.

"Daughters. Why don't you join us with your brothers?" All rulers now glanced at Kin.

"How can you tell that those are your daughters?" Makoto questioned skeptically.

Kin narrowed his eyes at the snake demon's ignorance and smiled when he heard faint giggles from his daughters.

"I think I should prove my point. Both of you remove your hoods." Kin gestured to the two.

"Yes father." They answer in unison, and then take the hood from their heads. Sango's hair was twisted exotically (Something like flat twists you know) and pin curls met them at the beginning of her ponytail, which hung loose to grace the back of her cloak. Kagome had a few strands that graced her features while the rest is pulled back and rolled into a difficult bun, complex with several twists and turns. Then held together with two chopsticks in a special design of the family symbol in her colors of blue and silver.

The rulers along with many other males in the room jaws hit the floor. Haru sent warning glares and growls left and right at any males to close by with indecent looks in their eyes.

Kin gave a warm smile. "I see you two decided to change your hair styles."

The girls chuckled.

"Yeah," Haru laughed out "They wouldn't let me leave until they did."

Lord Kin looked around the table at the rulers. ~Humph, All of them, hot for my daughters~ He thought indignantly.

"Come on girls sit with us." Haru looked at them with mischief.

They both gave him the `What the fuck are you up to' look.

"No, I don't think so." Sango stated.

"Oh, but we insist that you stay." Kin added getting confirming nods from the others.

"But we wouldn't want to intrude." Kagome planned on getting them out of it.

"But you don't intrude at all princesses." Akirakane decided to add.

Taking the hint Sesshoumaru encouraged more. "Yes, I agree. You ladies should stay with us here."

~Shit! Sango they had this planned~

~Damn it, I know! This just seems too well planned out~

~Any ideas?~

~None that I've got. Sometimes it would help if we didn't have to hide who we are~

~I agree so do we sit?~
~Not without a fight~

~I like that idea. Hehehehehehe~

"I'm sorry but I don't believe we can do that," Kagome supplied.

Kin narrowed his eyes at his disobedient daughters. "I, Lord Kin of the Eastern Lands order you my daughters. Princess Sango, first born, child of day and Princess Kagome, second born, child of night to sit down NOW." He growled.

Both the girls huffed but were seated by their father instantly. Hearing the female's names Kouga looked them over and specifically watched princess Kagome.(Seating arrangement:

Kin

San Kag

Aki Sess

- Ha

Ma Ko

- -

- -

-

Pretty long table.) Kin at the head because he is the oldest and they are mostly bunched to keep females from trying to bombard them.

"Oh, Lord Akirakane you are sooo strong," A flirtatious snake demon hissed to his ears seductively while standing beside his chair.

Sango's hair bristled slightly at her tail. ~That fucking tramp better get the hell away from him. He's MINE…Oh SHIT! Kag?~
~Yeah what's up San?~

~I think there is something wrong with me~

~Okay let me prob your mind~

Kagome's eyes widened slightly and she chuckled in Sango's mind.

~There is nothing wrong with you in the least bit…your jealous. You like him~
~I do NOT like him!~

~Yeah alright! You can't lie I've already read your mind and that's what's there~

Suddenly Kagome cut her off from the connection and gave an evilly playful smirk. Under the table Kagome focused her hand to the ground letting her powers take effect and it began to shake violently near the snake demon as a servant was passing with red wine to hand out, the glasses feel on to the unsuspecting demoness. She hissed angrily and Sango and Kagome faked that they cared getting up to help the poor female that had become the brunt of another one of the two's jokes. When Kagome was in the right position she made it look like an accident as she pushed the very shocked Sango into Akirakane's lap. From her position she glared deadly daggers at Kagome's back all the while getting jealous looks from various females as the watched the lord steady the fallen princess on his lap. Kin chuckled from his spot getting several questioning looks from all the males except Haru who was laughing as well. Haru answered their looks.

"It is just obvious to my father and I that my conniving sister Kagome set all of this up"

"Wait you mean everything that just happened she set up." Makoto decided to ask.

Kin nodded. "Yes, everything. From the shaking of the ground to her unaware sister being pushed into Akirakane's lap."

Kagome gave the best innocent look possible and added a hint of confusion to spice things up a bit, as she looked from what she had been doing with the demoness.

"Why would I do such a thing? How could I?" Kagome acted.

Haru just laughed harder. "Nice try sis but you already know how and as for the why maybe Sango here got a little jealous of the snake hanging on Akira here."

Sango's face burned red at the statement, and then she noticed she was still in his lap and hastily jumped up.

"She could not have done all that." Kouga stated arrogantly.

"Yes, I agree. She is much to puny and she doesn't feel to have such power." The female snake demon agreed with Kouga.

A fire lit Kagome's eyes and she looked to her father who nodded his head to her as if she had asked his permission. She held her hands palms down to ground as she stood her full length. The ground underneath the snake demoness shook violently and she fell ungraceful flat on her butt. Then Kagome lifted her right hand and fluidly flicked her wrist at the demoness who was sent flying into Kouga. As the chair with Kouga and the demoness went flying across the room Kagome calmed and looked at all the occupant of the room who had ceased what they had been doing to watch. Many jaws hung slack as they assessed her power level now. It had rose exponentially and only seemed to be raising more and more. Kagome powered down and looked to her sister with a smirk, ignoring the looks she got from her brother and father which said `you didn't have to hit Kouga too' and the looks from the other demon rulers that only registered as shock.

"Now where were we?" She questioned.

Sango's eyes suddenly flashed angry as she remembered where they were. She turned and bowed deeply to Akirakane. "I am so sorry for what my sister did with the snake demon and me falling in your lap." Her cheeks flushed red. "Now excuse me while I rid the world of her." Sango turned instantly to Kagome whose smirk only got wider. Sango launched at her and misses as Kagome dodges and jumps out the window.

Kin shakes his head laughing. "Those girls."

Kouga finally got up and threw the female from him, while on the floor she had been trying to feel him up. He walked to the table and sat. Now it was time for them to ask questions of the Lord and his son.

"How did she do that?" Sesshoumaru questioned in his usual cold, smooth voice.

"Oh, Kagome she can control a number of elements as with her sister making them both powerful mates and formidable foes." Kin answered.

"What elements do they control?" Makoto hastily put out.

Looking to his father Haru spoke. "Kagome controls earth and weather. Sango controls water and fire."

"What else can they control?" Kouga threw out.

"That's enough if you have questions to ask of my daughters I suggest you go ask them." Kin suggested with a shrug. The ball continued.

*Not far from the castle*

After their little bout of wrestling the two sisters sit in the grass looking into the sky for what answers they could find. The wind swayed their hair and they remained still until Kagome began to sing and Sango and Kagome danced together wind and fire swirling around their bodies graceful and calm.

(Song)Kagome

Dark night bring comfort to me

And take the tears away

Does any heart not know sadness?

Sorrow do not let yourself fall from grace

Let us learn and experience

For I am its protector and cherish it

Let the summer winds hold me

Know be but not see me

Can life be lived without it?
Welcome us home

My sorrow, my night

Sango began a new verse in the song.

(Sango)

Hold me near my dawn

Sun caress my skin and relieve my heart.

Caress my soul my fire

Help me become

Help me live and wonder

Hearts let unfold on forgotten sunrise

Where the sun and night become one

Welcome us home

My day, my love

They twirled hypnotically as the song drifted and the flames licked around them in a swirl with the wind.

Lord Kin perked his ears and looked to Haru who nodded. "Sesshoumaru, Akirakane follow me."

Kin stood and walked to the balcony with Haru at his side. Sesshoumaru and Akirakane followed the other demon rulers were too engrossed in the numerous females to see them go. Kin and Haru jumped from the balcony and took of full speed towards the sound of the two females of the family the other two followed. As they ran Sesshoumaru and Akirakane began to feel relaxed and listened to the song.

"What is that?" Akirakane whispered.

"It is my daughters. Now watch."

They came to a clearing where Kagome and Sango were. They watched as the two danced and sang never missing a beat. The wind swept the trees back and forth in rhythm with their movements. Warm gushes swept by them in the mix of fire and wind. Akirakane and Sesshoumaru seemed to be memorized as the two beauties twirled about flawlessly.

Kin turned to them. "Listen to me young lords. These two are special and I do not say this because they are my daughters. Kagome she is of night and sorrow. Sango is of day and love. Treat them good if you choose to mate them. In fact I would prefer it be you two. As I am sure they have probably hinted they are the Mystic Legend demons sent to me for protection many years ago to…" Kin sighed and Haru continued for him as he noticed the pained look in his father's eyes.

"To protect them from one named Ronin. You do know the legend do you not?" The two other lords nodded their heads and glanced at Kin who looked at his daughters with a small smile.

"Ronin is the Shadow Dog Demon. He is the one who can bring the world into shadows forever and end all of our existence. When father got my sisters from the angel known as Shina, he was told of what would happen to get them separated. On the night of the full moon Ronin found out where they were and attacked. This was the war of control for all of the lands. In legend it was of an unknown entity, right? To tell you the truth it was Ronin and his forces."

Akirakane and Sesshoumaru stared intently at Haru. He gave a deep sigh.

"You two both have people to avenge by taking Ronin's life. Sesshouamru…he is the reason your father is dead. Akirakane…Ronin killed your mother." He looked into their eyes and then to his father who still watched his daughters.

Kin spoke up for the first time in a long while. "We must go the idiot brother of yours Sesshoumaru is coming. We must let Kagome set everything straight with Inuyasha and Kikyo. Most likely she will kill the undead wench, but that would do the world much good. Wouldn't it?" Kin soon walked away from them and towards the castle.

They watched him and Haru answered their unspoken question.

"Father just as I care for the girls immeasurably. They are family…but some things they must do on their own. Come as you know the imbecile is approaching he must be curious about the power the girls are emitting." Haru too turned and walked back to the castle.

Sesshoumaru looked to Akirakane. "What do you think?"

"I don't know," he answered honestly. "Let's go." The two walk back to the castle silently.

*Inuyasha, Kikyo, and Miroku*

"Come on Miroku I feel a very strong demonic energy this way." Inuyasha fairly shouted at him while carrying Kikyo.

"Well I'm sorry!," Miroku spat bitterly. "It's my entire fault that I'm human and not as fast as you." Sarcasm dripped readily from his lips.

Inuyasha looked back angrily at him. "Just shut up and hurry the hell up!"

Kikyo stayed silent on his back looking quite content as Miroku shot her and Inuyasha dirty, hateful looks.

Inuyasha landed softly in the near the clearing in which both Kagome and Sango danced. He stood there hypnotized at the beauty they displayed. He felt himself strain against his pants yet again.

~Damn, why do I keep doing that~

It's because you want her

~I have Kikyo. Why the hell would I want Kagome?~

Maybe because she would be way more satisfying then the piece of earth you call Kikyo.

Inuyasha had been fighting with himself since he left the Eastern Lands with Miroku. He wanted Kagome, damn he wanted her. He lusted for her in everyway possible. Inuyasha watched them for but a few seconds and decided.

~She will be MINE~

That a boy Inu. You will have Kagome no matter what the consequence!

Miroku like Inuyasha stood and watched the beauties before him. How he had forgotten how much he wanted Sango, but did not want to stay with her. He wanted her there to fuck now and then, for her to only want him but for him to be able to go out with others as well. (Stupid sons of a bi-otch! How can they be so god damn selfish! Grrrr…sorry. Uh…hehehehehehehe) How he yearned and desired her. His gaze calculatingly went down every curve of her body but his thought were soon broke through as Kikyo growled irritated at the distracted males. She climbed from their hiding spot and approarched the two females who immediately got into fighting stances. They examined Kikyo thoroughly then relaxed. Sango nodded to Kagome and she shifted her eyes to the clay look alike.

"Why are you here Kikyo?" Kagome's voice was a threatening growl as she spoke.

Behind Kikyo's eyes flashed fear which she quickly covered. " I am here to kill MY reincarnate."

Sango snarled and growled from the remark. Mean while Kagome chuckled and narrowed her eyes dangerously.

"Sorry, Kikyo as much as I know it would please you that I were I have NEVER been your reincarnate. So now I must take the piece of my soul you so thanklessly stole."

Kikyo scowled. "You ARE my reincarnate and this MY soul."

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Kikyo you shouldn't lie it isn't become, for you see I can sense you already knew." She barked her laughter to her night. "Now I will take what is mine."

Kikyo steadied an arrow and launched it. The wind swirled around her and the trees shifted angrily.

"Hmph." Sango finally spoke up and watched as the night swept through Kagome's hair and the arrow hit the ground. "I guess the night didn't like your attack on Kag."

Shock lit Kikyo's eyes but she swiftly notched another arrow as Kagome looked at her boredly. Sango frowned. Kagome calmed the winds.

~Guess it's time to show this fucking look alike her place huh?~

Sango gave a smirk as she received the message. ~Yeah I guess. Do you smell Inuyasha and Miroku?~
Kagome side glanced to Sango then sniffed the air. ~Yeah I do~ She gave an indignant smirk.

"Inuyasha, Miroku how rude. You should not spy on people." Sango taunted.

Miroku and Inuyasha jumped shocked at having been noticed. They stepped out of the bushes and looked at the three females.

"Inuyasha you will stay out of this. This is between me and the female who stole a piece of something that does not belong to her. I only warn you once and will not take mercy on you should you decide to go against my warnings."

Kagome's eyes narrowed at Kikyo who stood before her, her voice a harsh whisper.

Inuyasha frowned and would have retorted had the wind not picked up around him violently sweeping at this hair causing it to become whip like against his skin. Sango stepped back away from her sister's side to let her fight. Kikyo finally fired the arrow, Kagome waited. The arrow neared her swiftly and the breathe caught in Inuyasha and Miroku's throats along with the on looking Naraku but Ronin and Sango sat there boredly already knowing the outcome. Kagome snatched the arrow from the air and purified it much to some of the on lookers' surprise. A satisfied teasing smirk appeared on Sango's face. Kagome flipped the arrow in her hand repeatedly, hypnotically then a light blue aura engulfed it and faster than light embedded itself deep within Kikyo and she automatically reverted to the dirt. Kagome's missing soul returned to her and she glowed a little her markings became more defined and her hair grew to about Sango's length. Inuyasha watched intently. Yes he had to have this female thought at the same time as Miroku thought it about Sango. The males looked at the two legendary females in awe while from afar two other admires watched them as well. Ronin put his nose to the air and captured the two beauties scents.

"They are as wonderful and innocent as when I first started to hunt them," he sighed out evil intentions so clear that even Naraku shivered but was also caputured by the two females that his `master' wanted as pets. He examined them carefully then looked to Ronin whose pure black eyes now glistened with burning lust for the two females who were beyond him. Naraku smirked.

~I shall have those two. I will wait until he believes I am worthy then I shall kill him.~ Too deep in thought he did not notice that his master now watched him and his every move.

~Hmmm…what are you planning Naraku? Betrayal? We shall see, little shape shifter.~

Ronin chuckled evilly as he watched Naraku.

~Young Naraku you will be fun to break and destroy~

He then again turned his eyes back to where is new traitorous servant's eyes lay and again sniffed the air.

~They are going into heat. Yes, you have evaded me before my beauties but not now~

"Nakaku come. We have much to plan and we leave now." Ronin spoke suddenly.

Naraku looked to his new lord, his dark features hovered over him. Naraku bowed deeply.

"Yes, my lord." And followed his lord to the fortress where they stay.

Kagome sniffed the sir gingerly and her eyes widened.

~It's him~ Kagome sent urgency in her voice.

~I feel him too but first we handle these two~ Sango smirked devilishly.

"You two do not have the power nor the breath in your bodies to tame us." Sango breathed tiredly.

Kagome eyed them boredly. "Yes, she is right." Then she suddenly growled. "So stay away from us or we will kill you without hesitation. You are not worthy of being our mates. Therefore we have no desire for you to hunt us."

"But…" Inuyasha started only to be silenced by Miroku.

"We will see them again later. Now we have to go to…" He eyed the girls giving not wanting to give away their secret.

"Okay." He nodded in understanding.

The two left the clearing swiftly. The girls took their leave as well their thoughts only focused on killing all those who choose to try and tame them, Sango's and Kagome's bodies had a craving for their true mate and among those who tried to claim them the demons they wanted were not there. They reached the castle quickly and hopped onto Sango's balcony. The wind brushed roughly at Kagome and she spun sharply. The night and wind had tried roughly to push her into the safety of the castle. Kagome lifted her nose and narrowed her eyes. Something was wrong, as its protector night had never pushed her away and as its controller wind had never went against her. Something is wrong Kagome thought. Sango snapped her fingers in front of Kagome's face.

"Kag?" Sango asked worriedly. "What's the matter?"

Kagome blinked several times before the glazed look in her eyes disappeared.

"We have to follow our instincts and find our chosen mates quickly…he's coming…it is"

_________________________________________________

Eqlipse: *Wipes sweat from forehead* Sorry my lovely patient fans but I think my teachers went test crazy on me. And MY ass can't afford to get kicked out!!

Kagome: *Pats Eqlipse back* It's okay. I think they understand.

Sango: *Gives evil smirk * Now about that tail of yours.

Eqlipse: *Sweatdrops* What tail? *Gives innocent look*

Kagome: *Sneak around Eqlipse back* This ONE! *Pounces on Eqlipse unexpected*

Sango and Kagome both sitting on Eqlipse's back

Eqlipse: Ugh! Let me up!

Sango: *Laughing * Nope! Not unless you tell us never.

Eqlipse: Okay, Okay. If you get off I'll tell you. *Dramaic heavy sigh *

The two girls jump us instantly then Eqlipse sits up. The guys come in and sit next to the girls.

Eqlipse: All of you staff and reviewers…and readers. *Harsh mumbling * Even though I shouldn't be releasing this classified information to ungrateful readers who can't bringer their asses to tell me whether or not they liked it or anything! Oh, anyway I am…