InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What a Woman ❯ Meeting the Family ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.

Chapter 2: Meeting the Family

(Excuse my mess up. Every 5 years demons age a year. So Kag is 50 in human years and 10 in demon. Sesshoumaru is 12 or 52 and Inuyasha is 11 or 51.)

Normal POV

Kagome woke early as always. The sun was still down and she wondered the halls of the castle she would now call home. She stumbled upon the dojo and began to train herself. She was so occupied she did not notice that the eldest of the young princes had awaken and was watching her.

Sesshoumaru POV

I walked into the dojo early as I always do but this morning I was not the only one to visit it. In the dojo a fox demon moved rhythmically with her sword. The sweat practically glided down her slick tight fitting training suit. The early sun poured over her making her glow. Her movements were that of a dance and I, Sesshoumaru found myself captured by the movements of the beauty. Her hair and tail seemed to swim in the dance she preformed to its perfection. But beauty is empty that is how my father got settled with my idiot half-breed, half-brother's mother. Though there was something about her. This female seemed so different…no! I can't let myself be dragged that easily to a female. Hmmm…I've reacted this way before; there is something truly unique about her. I walked away from the dojo. It was far too late to train now; breakfast was to be served in a short while maybe then I would get to meet this new enchanting guest of my father's.

Normal POV

Kagome got the feeling she was being watched and turned in time to see the eldest prince walk away.

`Hmm…that was interesting.'

She continued to train until called by a servant for breakfast. She bathed quickly and dressed in a simple yet elegant kimono. It was light blue with dark purple lining and a purple obi. She swept her hair into a difficult bun that framed her face. When arriving at the door of the dining room she checked her make-up which was a small bit of light blue eyes shadow and clear gloss. Servants opened the door for her and she stepped in to see the ruler of the Western Lands and his two sons looking up at her. Kagome bowed respectfully and in a very warm voice she greeted them.

"Good morning Lord Inutaisho, Prince Sesshoumaru, and Prince Inuyasha."

Inuutraisho gave a warm smile and in a fatherly voice he seated her.

"Morning little one. Sit next to Sesshoumaru… Did you sleep well?"

Kagome POV

I looked up in time to see both of the princes giving appreciative look over my form. I snorted in my mind.

`What pigs!'

He gave me a fatherly smile as he paused after telling me where to sit. I cast Lord Inutaisho my best smile and took my seat.

"Morning little one. Sit next to Sesshoumaru… Did you sleep well?"

I nodded.

"Yes my lord very well."

He nodded his approval and began to speak with his sons.

Inutaisho POV

I watched as Kagome bowed and smiled. She is truly a beautiful young vixen. I almost chuckled as I looked from her to my sons. The looks on their faces was truly an amusement. I spoke to her as she stood up.

"Morning little one. Sit next to Sesshoumaru… Did you sleep well?"

She took her seat and nodded.

"Yes my lord very well."

I nodded my approval and began to speak to my sons.

"Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha this is Kagome. She pledged her loyalty to the Western Lands and myself in exchange that I not kill her…"

Inuyasha suddenly interrupted me.

Inu POV

"Sesshoumaru, Inuyasha this is Kagome. She pledged her loyalty to the Western Lands and myself in exchange that I not kill her…"

I listened to my father until the point where I could not stand to listen any more.

"Why the hell do we need this bitch to be here?! She…"

Before I could finish I was on the ground across the room. I rubbed my sore back and bruised jaw. What the hell had happened?! I looked up to see the woman my father had brought standing on my side of the table. Her tail whipped sharply behind her in her annoyance at me I was surprised. No one had ever dared hit me outside of battle.

Kag POV

"Why the hell do we need this bitch to be here?! She…"

My tail bristled at the disrespect and the insults thrown my way. I swiftly jumped from my seat. No sound was made as I placed a well deserved punch to the youngest prince's jaw. I spoke to him knowing venom dripped from my ever word.

"First Prince Inuyasha, I have vowed to your father that what ever within my power I will help to defend both the Western Lands and all of the royal family. That does not prohibit me from giving you a beat down. I will NOT tolerate any disrespect from you or any others toward Lord Inutaisho without there being consequences to be dealt with. Namely ME!! Second I am no BITCH!!"

I snarled at him in outrage. I slipped into a fighting stance and gave him the summoned him with come hither.

Sess POV

I watched in surprise when the vixen Kagome struck Inuyasha. No one had ever struck either of us and I was highly amused as she set him straight. Her tone had turned from the sweet honey filled voice to that of a striking cobra. The vixen's words were sharp and clipped. Inuyasha's face was priceless.

I watched as she slipped in to a fighting stance. She was taught well. So father brought her here for her skill and beauty is just a bonus. Interesting.

Inutaisho POV

I watched in amusement as Kagome beat some sense into Inuyasha. He lay there with a shocked look on her face as she slipped into a fighting stance.

`Hmm…I had better stop her before she hurts him really bad.' "Come sit little one."

She gave me a hesitant look but none the less sat down. Kagome gave a disappointed sigh and pouted a bit from my interrupting her fight.

Normal POV

Inuyasha picked himself from off the floor.

"Feh!! He just saved you fro m an embarrassing defeat."

Sesshoumaru chuckled.

"Annoying half-brother. I believe father saved you from more humiliation and injury by this female."

Inuyasha snarled and began to stride over to Sesshoumaru's side of the table. They were all surprised by a venomous warning growl from Kagome.

"One more step half-breed and your father won't be able to stop me."

Inutaisho shook his head and reframed from the smile that threatened to capture his lips.

"Sit Inuyasha. Now Inuyasha if you will not interrupt…Sesshoumaru you and Kagome will train each other test your limits. Then you will learn form me. Inuyasha you will br training with both me and Kagome since you are so much better. Am I clear?"

He received accepting nods then breakfast was served.