InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What a Woman ❯ Wolf Demon-Kouga ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and co.

Chapter 5: Wolf Demon-Kouga

Normal POV

Walking briskly through the forest she was on high alert. Shippo lay in her arms fast asleep. Suddenly she felt a tug that seemed to come from her very being. Looking sharply to where that tug came from, she focused her hearing on it.

`What it that?'

She thought irritably as she noted it was the sound of running along with the tug. In a cloud of smoke a wolf demon appeared. He was taller than her with black hair and nice blue eyes. All in all he was handsome! (A/N: Don't look at me like that! Kouga is sexy!) He looked her over carefully. Kagome's face was emotionless but her eyes remained curious, when she spoke her words were clipped but not unwelcoming.

"Wolf, what is that you carry on your legs and in your arm?"

Kouga was astounded.

`She can sense the shard?!? She would be valuable to me.'

Kouga gave a wolfish grin. In a gruff, male voice he answered.

"Vixen, I am Kouga and the things you sense are Shikon shards. If you come with me we can hunt them together."

Kagome almost laughed out right at him. Looking down at Shippo she held it in.

"I am Kagome, not vixen and sorry Kouga I have no wish to travel with you."

Kouga's lip dropped, not only had this woman almost laughed at him but she even declined his offer. She was something special, usually women flocked to him and threw themselves at his feet. Kouga smirked.

"You've got spunk and good looks Kagome. You are my woman from now on."

Hearing a howl Kouga perked his ears, then smiled at her.

"I am the ruler of the northwestern wolf tribe so I'll catch up to ya soon Kagome. I won't be away long, I could never do that to a woman of mine."

Then without another word he went speeding into the forest. Kagome was too shocked to seethe.

Kag POV

`Did that egotistical bastard just call me his woman??'

Kagome sighed irritably and looked back down at Shippo. He yawned and snuggled further into her arms. Smiling she continued to walk. She really did enjoy the kit's company he was just so innocent. Looking out in front of her she sniffed the air and headed to the nearest village to purchase some supplies for the pup and herself.

Kagome listened to Shippo's tummy growl and giggled.

`He'll be so happy when he awakens.'

Walking up to the village she hide her demon aura and markings, something she found to be very useful at times like these. She still looked like herself merely more human.