InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What a Woman ❯ Meeting You Again ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha

Chapter 7: Meeting You Again

Normal POV

Miroku and Sango looked between the two as they growled at each other. Miroku decided to try to break the tension.

"Uh…you two know each other?"

Inuyasha and Kagome continued to glare at each other until Inuyasha snorted and crossed his arms arrogantly, a jar with about what looked like 1/4th of the shikon shards hung on his neck. Kagome took a note of that to look at later, she felt a strong pull to that jewel for some reason but for now she had a half-breed to correct. She fought back a smart remark at his next comment.

"Yea I know the wench! She lived with my family years ago; she was under oath to protect my family."

Kagome snarled and her aura roared with rage.

"I was NOT under oath to protect the family only Lord Inutaisho…I merely did what else I did to you because you are a pain in the ass."

Kagome smirked at Inuyasha's flabbergast look and almost burst out laughing. Shippo stirred in her arms and though he was away continued to act sleep, this was just so funny to him and he didn't want to ruin it. Inuyasha's face became as red as his outfit.

"How dare you say such a thing! I am the youngest prince to the western lands I demand the respect that my title commands!"

Inuyasha shot her a smug look, but it was wiped right off when she erupted in laughter.

"I would if you weren't such a pansy!"

Sango laughed heartily at the statement and Kirara shot her an amused look. Miroku pretended to cough to stifle his laughter. Inuyasha growled and charged at Kagome, she giggled and dodged him easily.

"I see you still have no style even after all these years."

Inuyasha growled more fiercely making Kagome giggle more.

"And you still have no control over your temper. Tsk, tsk…such a shame."

Kagome landed lightly on a branch and watched as Inuyasha charged harder at her. Throwing a necklace onto him at the last minute she jumped before he split the tree in half and landed gracefully before the humans and first cat. Smirking evilly she uttered two words.

"Sit boy."

Inuyasha stalled in mid jump and began kissing dirty. Shippo not being able to stand anymore laughed hard in Kagome's arms.

"That is soo funny! Do it again!"

Sango and Miroku again engaged in a fit of laughs themselves. Inuyasha cursed very unmorally. Kagome laughed again.

"Still a nasty vocabulary."

Shippo POV

I laughed hard at the half-breed I now knew to be Inuyasha.

"That's a good one! Please can I be able to do it too??"

I gave Kagome puppy dog eyes and her expression softened a lot. I like her. I wonder if she will be my mommy now. It never hurts to ask, but not now…Now I really really want to be able to sit the jerk who messed with Kagome. I gave her puppy dog eyes.

"Please please!!"

Kagome merely laughed and ruffled my hair.

"No little one I will not, you could possibly be a danger to Inuyasha's heath if I did that."

I could hear Inu-baka snarl and curse as he picked himself off the ground. Oh that was sooo funny!

Sango POV

I watched as Kagome interacted with the kit, her eyes shined with a motherly light that I don't think I have ever seen in anyone's eyes before. She was so kind and…happy at times. It was amusing to see Inuyasha get flattened! I wish she would do it again. A sly smirk slipped over my face.

"Oh Inuyasha, we will be traveling with her, she can find them."

Inuyasha blanched.

"We will not!"

I knew my face was growing red with anger, and I took a deep breath.

"We will too. She is helping us fight Naraku."

Inuyasha growled at me and I glared at him. I'd be damned if I was going to loose the female companion I just got! Kagome's voice interfered with our fight.

"Are those the shards?"

I looked at her for a moment in confusion then at Inuyasha and nodded. She grinned a bit and held out her hand in front of herself. We all gapped as the jewel went flying into her hand and became a brighter pink.

"I belive this is mine."

Inu POV

My eyes were wide I could feel it. I can't belive the wench can call the jewel to her! I growled and plopped down.

"Feh! Fine you may come with us."

I could feel the anger coming off her in waves. Shit I am gonna get it.

"SIT BOY!!!"

My face hits the ground hard and I taste the dirt in my mouth. Gross, I curse and mutter as I wait for the spell to wear off.