InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What a Woman ❯ Twisted Mind ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Umm…what was I supposed to say again???? *wide eyes*Grumbles* Okay! Okay! Don’t have a cow! I don’t own Inuyasha!

Chapter 11: Twisted Mind

Normal POV

Naraku watched Kagome convulse as if in pain and held back a moan of pleasure. The dark walls of the castle remained still and unmoved.

‘Pain is just so delightfully pleasurable. Especially when it is you who is in pain Kagome.’

He breathed deeply almost passionately in nature. He failed to notice the burning stare of Kikyo as she glared at him from her corner.

‘I may be dead Naraku but I will make sure you never get your way.’

Kikyo’s eyes became glazed over in thought.

‘Inuyasha…I wasn’t your fault.’

*Flash back*

Underneath lush peach blossom tree Kikyo sat next to Inuyasha with the Shikon glowing brightly at her neck. The two had spent much time together and grew to love each other. Inuyasha gazed at her and the way the sun hit her black hair making it shimmer in the sunlight. Kikyo glanced over at him and Inuyasha immediately tried to make it seem like he had not been staring. Kikyo giggled.

“Inuyasha that is so cute!”

Inuyasha’s cheeks colored cherry.

“Feh!”

Kikyo giggled again and caressed his cheek. Inuyasha gazed into her eyes. Kikyo looked at him seriously.

“You don’t have to hide yourself from me Inuyasha.”

Inuyasha for the first time unshielded his eyes and she gasped at what she saw. Their faces drew closer together and finally their lips met in a searing kiss.

*Later that day*

Kikyo trudged through the woods as required due to her miko duties. She shielded her eyes from the sun and smiled at the sounds of spring. She sat down underneath a nearby tree and basked in the shade. Her senses picked up a demon and she shot to her feet. Stringing her bow she only acknowledged Inuyasha with the nod of her head as he dropped down beside her into a fighting stance. The demon moved from the bushes smoothly and chuckled. His dark hair framed his face and hiding his features from them. The demon’s voice was low and cunning when he spoke to them.

“Kukukuku…So I see the miko has gotten herself a half-demon protector.”

Inuyasha growled and flexed his claws while Kikyo aimed at the offending creature. His eyes glittered in the shadows of his hair.

“Who are you?”

Kikyo’s voice was commanding and icy. The being merely chuckled more and smiled.

“I am Naraku. I come for the Shikon, now hand it over.”

Without so much as giving them the chance to answer he attacked. One of his tentacles shooting straight through her heart, her eyes grew only a centimeter larger then all life fled from her body. Inuyasha’s eyes widened in fear and surprise, he couldn’t believe this was happening.

“Kikyo!!”

Inuyasha attacked Naraku blindly and Naraku quickly rendered him unconscious, large gashes covered his body and blood dripped from the wounds. Smirking sinisterly he approached Kikyo’s lifeless body snatching the Shikon from her neck his smirk grew and he resurrected the fallen priestess with the flick of his wrist.

“Get up my priestess.”

Kikyo slowly rose to her feet her head hung low. Naraku stepped toward her gloatingly and took her chin into his hand.

“How does it feel to lose?”

Kikyo finally looked him straight in the eyes. She brought her face closer to his and smiled.

“It feels like this…”

Using what little defiance she had she powered up the arrow in the grasp and slammed it into the jewel. The jewel shattered into the winds. Naraku screamed out in fury. Kikyo wore a smug smile, seeing this he backhand her into the ground.

“Bitch!”
Looking to Inuyasha he grinned but Kikyo erected a barrier around his form. Naraku growled in displeasure and hit her again. She cried out. He then dragged her off into the forest toward his palace. A tear fell from her eye.

“Good bye my love.”

*End flashback*

Kikyo held back a sorrow filled sigh.

‘Inuyasha…’

Her eyes filled with fire.

‘I can’t wait til they kill you Naraku! You stupid asshole! Twisted bastard!’

Naraku watched Kikyo from the corner of his eye.

‘What are you thinking my little servant? What should I punish you for now?’

*Inutaisho’s castle*

The group had arrived before nightfall and still Kagome’s state had not calmed. The group was worried. Kagome struggled not to believe the evil that the world itself was plagued with. The room she was in was beautiful to say the least. Paintings of the sea decorated the walls, the best woods made up the furniture, and fine silks covered the bed. Sweat covered her forehead in a sheen. Kagome’s inter turmoil boiled within her blood.

‘Oh gods no! They don’t deserve to live! The world is no good.’

She thrashed about twisting her sweat covered body further within the sheets. Sesshoumaru wore his emotionless mask and watched her, hiding away the feelings that bubbled in his chest. The need to go to her seemed so great. Why did he feel this way?

‘Do I love you Kagome?’

He watched her carefully and when she arched from the bed in her struggles he turned his gaze from her. Emotions rushed through his system. He couldn’t stand to see her like that, he knew the answer to his question.

Inutaisho POV

I lowered my head in sorrow from the young vixen as she struggled with the evils that flooded her mind. How do we help you little one? I moved next to the window and watched as the trees to the far east began to wilt and die. The animals, demons, and humans alike collapsing to the ground, I shook my head. What was to be done?

Naraku POV

“Kukukukuku….All is falling into place.”

In my hands I held the other half of Shikon no Tama. It was grew darker in the tainted black. I know that as soon as I have the other half of the Shikon the world will bend to my will. I sat back on my plush throne and folded my hands under my chin. I could almost taste the power I would have.