InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What am I? ❯ The Game Part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Two days had gone by. Two whole freakin’ days. No kiss yet, but she knew it was coming. Inuyasha had gotten injured and was resting in Kaede's hut. Sango had cracked her weapon and needed to go back to her uninhabited village for supplies. Shippou, cute little Shippou, wanted to help Kaede prepare supper. Shippou never helps me get food ready, why now? Kagome wondered why fate hated her so for giving Miroku a perfect chance to get her alone. Where is someone when I need them?

Kagome pulled herself up out of the hot spring and dried herself off. After putting fresh clothes on she checked her pack to see what supplies she needed to get when she went back. Noting to herself to get extra candy to give to Miroku so that Inuyasha wouldn't be to terribly suspicious.

Kagome picked up her depleted bag and started to head for the village again. Kagome wondered where Miroku was, she really hadn't seen him in a couple of hours.

“Kagome.”

Thought number one: Oh hey there's Miroku.

Thought number two: Oh Crap.

“What are you up to Miroku?” Kagome tried nonchalantly to find conversation.

“Taking a walk, beautiful day isn‘t it Kagome?.” Miroku stepped up towards her, clearly enjoying himself.

Kagome said nothing, the past few days of waiting had her strung out. Kagome wondered idly if picking up a sake habit would be a fantastic idea. Miroku was just standing so close. Was this his plan? Make her actually think about it for so long that she wanted him to do it? The visions of him kissing her again sent her into blush mode.

“Let's just get this over with!” Kagome blurted.

“Do you really think it's going to be that bad?” He was getting closer.

“No... It's just that waiting is killing me!” Kagome thought that it didn't come out like she wanted.

Miroku's grin spread ear to ear, and came to a stop in front of her. Kagome's personal space alarm went off in her head, though her hormones were overjoyed to have a very male person in front of her, and a cute one at that.

Kagome kept going, “It's just that you've made me nervous by making me wait and-”

Miroku grin had faded and was looking at her funny.

Not comical funny, but different funny. Very serious looking, not a bad look, it was a look of want, and it was directed at her. No one had ever looked at her quite like that before, so Kagome could only describe it as ‘funny’.

Miroku's right hand came up to brush some hair out of her face and let it curl down her neck. Kagome was curious if he could feel her insanely fast pulse. His left hand found a spot on her hip as it slipped around to the small of her back, the air between their bodies disappeared as he pulled.

Kagome's breathing increased, never before had she been in this type of intimate moment. It scared her a little.

As if sensing her thoughts, Miroku leaned his forehead on hers, and sighed, “Relax Kagome, I won't do this if you don't want to.”

This brought her back down to reality as she pulled her head back and looked at him, really looked at him. As Kagome stared at the strong lines of his face she realized that he wasn't going to push her. He looked so serious. Kagome didn't like a serious Miroku. This is supposed to be a game, and it’s only a kiss, I can’t be scared of a kiss!

With that thought, Kagome smiled and spoke, “I shouldn’t have started the game if I didn’t like the results, you won fair and square.” The huskiness of her voice surprised her, realizing that Miroku was doing that to her. She slipped her hands behind his shoulders for mostly support, something to hold, and leaned towards him.

Miroku stopped her with a thumb as he moved it over her bottom lip, she gasped a bit. He seemed to be savoring the moment, probably realizing that he would never be able to do this again.

Leaning in for what seemed like forever to Kagome, his lips finally brushed hers. Sensations ran clear to her toes and her knees felt a tad bit weak. Miroku lips started getting hungrier and the fuzzies in Kagome's brain told her it would be a good idea to kiss him back. Her lips slightly parted and Miroku took the chance to ravage her mouth with his tongue. His tongue, his lips, oh god! She felt him press himself against her as Miroku’s hand dove in her hair, and all coherent thoughts flew out of her head.

Then all too soon for Kagome he pulled away.

Still in Miroku’s arms, Kagome dared to glance in his eyes to find him just staring at her. Something was in his eyes that she couldn’t explain.

“I have to go.” Miroku murmured as he released her and took off down the path, leaving a very bewildered Kagome behind.