InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What doesn't kill us makes us stronger? ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sesshomaru steadied her.
 
"Miko, stand up this instant."
 
Kagome slowly looked up and to her surprise, Sesshomaru was again staring at her. She straightened up and regained her footing.
 
"Sesshomaru I'm sorry I well um I. I don't know what to say it's just I never thought you would be the type to apologize for anything. And uh what exactly are you apologizing for."
 
"Miko last night I thought it would be sporting to chase you. It was suppose to be a game. It had not been my intent to see you hurt. I saw you at the well and the smell of your tears insulted my senses. I had to make you stop your crying. That idiot half brother of mine should have known better than to leave you unprotected. I had not realized you would do something so drastic and fool hearted. Would you really have rather died last night?"
 
 
 
Kagome stepped back until she pressed against a tree.
 
"That was you. YOU JERK! You frightened me out of my wits and made me think I was going to be eaten by some horrible demon and it was a game. You watched me at the cliff side and still didn't say a word. I could have died and it was a game. You're just as bad as Inuyasha. In the future when you feel like a chase find a deer, and don't call me miko. I am Kagome. KA-GO-ME." Kagome stood up then looked down at the ground.
 
"Anyway, thanks for not letting me fall to my death."
 
 
 
Sesshomaru could feel his anger rising. She is a peasant and a human, do not kill her. His brain and ears hurt from her ranting. All he wanted to do now was shut her up. He grabbed her arm and pulled her close.
 
"You will remember your place woman. I did not have to save you. I will call you what I like. I am not like that filthy half-breed. I am Lord of the Western lands you will show some respect." His claws dug in the delicate flesh on her arm not enough to break the skin but too hard. As tears formed in her eyes then he realized that he was being to rough with her that she was just a mortal. He released a little but not enough for her to pull away.
 
 
 
Kagome looked deep in his eyes trying to find an emotion of any kind but she couldn't see anything but her own reflection. Sesshomaru knew Inuyasha was getting closer. This would be a perfect time to teach him a lesson. Sesshomaru leaned in and pressed his mouth firmly against Kagome's forcing her heart to speed up. He felt Inuyasha watching them so he forced his tongue past her lips. Shockingly she didn't fight it she gave into the kiss fighting his tongue with her own. Her mouth was sweet like strawberries it surprised him. Sesshomaru released her arm and instead of pushing away, she wrapped her arms around him tangling one hand in his hair. He slid his hand down her back and gently squeezed her firm ass. Kagome was lost in his kiss. The kiss was passionate and fiery she could feel moisture pooling in her panties. Inuyasha had never made her feel like this. Her body ached for more. Sesshomaru could feel her ardor coming off her in waves. He pulled back from her deliciously sweet lips.
 
"Kagome." He whispered in her ear in the sexiest voice you could imagine.
 
"We are not alone any longer." Kagome was just coming back to her senses when she saw Inuyasha standing there red seeping in his eyes. He growled at her.
 
"You whore, you filthy bitch! I came after you thinking how bad I must have hurt you by lying to you but here you are with Sesshomaru. I guess I don't need to feel anything for you since it would seem you've been fucking my half brother for who knows how long. You're nothing but a worthless slut." His voice was shaking with rage and his eyes now completely filled with crimson.
 
"You betrayed me, I'm gonna rip out your cheating heart." He lunged forward sweeping his claws at Kagome. "Iron Reaver Soul Stealer!"
 
Kagome braced for what she thought would be a painful blow but it never came. Sesshomaru had stepped in front of her.
 
"Go now I will hold Inuyasha here till he comes to his senses or until I have to kill him." Sesshomaru pushed Inuyasha back and drew his sword. Kagome was afraid but she didn't know for whom. She did what Sesshomaru told her and went to find a place to hide. She knew he wasn't in control but she didn't think he'd ever try to kill her.