InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Happy ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Chapter 7 Happy
 
Inuyasha was the first to awake, Kagome was still sleeping on Inuyasha's lap, Inuyashsa had his arms around Kagomes waist proyectively, Kagome moved more into Inuyashas arms, Inuyasha successfully moved Kagome so that she was more into his chest, without waking her up.
 
Miroku was the second out of bed, Sango was only a few inch away from him, all he really wanted to do was move Sango into his arms, He new better Sango would slap him so hard. Sango started to wake up, she opened her eyes the first thing she say was Miroku, she quickly closed her eyes, letting a blush cover her now hot face.
 
"Good morning Sango, how was the sleep?" Miroku asked a very blushing Sango.
 
"The sleep was fine thankyou, what about you. Did you sleep well." Sango asked Miroku
 
Sesshomaru awoke with all the talking that was going on, he sat up, moving Rin without waking her. Moving towards Sango with Rin in his arms.
 
"Can you please take her, I need to walk around my Lands." Sesshomaru asked Sango.
 
"Sure." Sango picked up Rin from Sesshomaru's arms, laying her down on her bed, making sure she was warm.
 
"I give you my thanks." With that Sesshomaru was gone.
 
"Sango I'll be going to the river to get water for breakfast." Miroku said.
 
"Ok, thanks Miroku, I'll get some wood to start a fire, I'll wake up everybody else." Sango said.
 
Miroku got up and walking into the forest towards the river, as Sango made sure Rin was comfortable she got up and moved into wake up her friends. "Hey wake up Shippo its morning, Can you help me get some firewood." Said Sango.
 
Shippo obviously didn't want to get out of bed so Sango moved on to Inuyasha and Kagomes tree.
 
"Hey Inuyasha are you awake up there." Yelled Sango from the bottom of the tree trunk.
 
Inuyasha moved Kagome more to his chest before getting up, trying not to wake her, jumped from the tree and landed beside Sango. Sango jumped she didn't see Inuyasha coming down. Sango looked at Kagome in his arms sleeping. "You can put her with Shippo if you don't want to wake her now." Sango said to Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha walked over to where Shippo was and layed her down beside him, trying not to wake her, Inuyasha moved Kagome's hair behide her ear, he leaned in and kissed her on top of her head.
 
Shippo automatically moved into Kagomes body, Kagome moved her arms around Shippo with waking up.
 
Rin stared to get really cold, Sango could see her shacking, Sango picked her up and placed her on the other side of Kagome, Kagome rapped her other arm around Rin moving her closer to her body.
 
Inuyasha looked down at Kagome smiling. " She was a wonderfull heart." Inuyasha whispered to low for anybody to hear.
 
Back with Kaugra.
 
Kaugra made it back to Narakus castle, walking into Kanna's room. " So what has Naraku been up to. Do you know when he's going to attack. I have told Inuyasha and Sesshomaru about Narakus plans about taking Kagome. But I never told them the real reason why Naraku wants Kagome. I am hoping on never telling them. I am hoping Naraku never gets her." Kaugra said in a whisper that only Kanna could hear.
 
Kanna looked up and Kaugra and nodded. "Naraku is Human."
 
Kaugra quickly turned around to face Kanna. "Really this is prefect, I should go to Inuyasha and Sesshomaru about this right away. Before he get's any stronger."
 
With that Kaugra ran out of the castle and pulled a feather out of her hair and jumped on it, heading back to Inuyasha and his frineds.
 
With Miroku and Sango
 
After waking up Inuyasha Sango walked towards the river where Miroku was getting water for breakfast, Sango walked into the clearing seeing Miroku in the river bathing. Miroku heared somebody coming so he turned to face the clearing. when he say Sango he immediately smiled.
 
"So Sango you have desided to join me at last." Miroku said to a very blushing Sango.
 
"NO. I came here to help you with the water for breakfast, Inuyasha went hunting for meat." Sango said moving her hands to her now hot pink face.
 
"Then why are you still looking my dear Sango, If you want you can join me, I promise not to touch unless you say so." Miroku said to Exterminator.
 
"No thank you, Miroku, I bathed yesturday." With that sango turned around heading back to camp.
 
"Wait Sango, Please don't go, I really need to talk with you." Miroku yelled from the river side with only his hips in the water.
 
Sango turned around and say how close to the water edge he was, Sango turned ten shades of pink and red.
 
"Ok talk Miroku but don't come any closer." Sango said with out chocking.
 
Miroku took a few monutes to gather the words before telling Sango what he needed to tell her.
 
With Inuyasha
 
Inuyasha waited for Sesshomaru to return to camp before leaving to hunt, he wated him or Sesshomaru with Kagome at all time, with a demon with her no other demon would try and claim her or take her away.
 
Inuyasha ran into the forest, he wanted to get this over with the faster he is the faster he can return back to Kagome.
 
Inuyasha waited and waited before he finaly got breakfast, he was walking slowly back to camp carring his prize meal.
 
Back with Sango and Miroku
 
"Sango I have something to tell you, you may or may not like it, but you need to hear it." Miroku said to the now nerves Sango.
 
"Sango I love you, Will you marrie me."
 
Sango looked at Miroku and screamed.
 
Back with Inuyasha
 
Inuyasha was making his way back to camp when he heard somebody scream. Inuyasha right away thought it was Kagome and took off into a run back to camp. When Inuyasha made it back to camp nobody was there.
 
Kagome Shippo Rin and Sesshomaru all took off into the forest to see why Sango was screaming.
 
Inuyasha followed Kagomes seant that lead into the forest by the river, when Inuyasha made it to the river all he say was Sango hugging Miroku in the river she was crying.