InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Let the battle begain. Part 1 ( Chapter 24 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape: Kagura turned around and looked at Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru wrapped his arm around Kagura's waist and pulled her into a deep kiss.
 
Chapter 23: Let the battle begain. Part 1
 
--------------
 
Naraku sent put one of his puppets to do this dirty work, he left few hours ago with two incarnations Juromaru and Kageromaru, in his baboon outfit, one of Naraku's many puppets, He needed the Jewel Shard from Kohaku's back, it was the last shard to make the jewel whole again. Kagome would protect it with her life, so would Inuyasha, and his friends.
 
Sango would be the biggest problem, she would not leave her brother's side.
 
Naraku's incarnations Juromaru and Kageromaru, were moving fast threw the forest, moving towards there target, all they knew was that a young boy had the last piece of the jewel, and there master needed and wanted it.
 
--------------
 
After Inuyasha was done fixing Kagome's arm up, they both walked back into the hut, "How's he doing." Kagome asked Sango.
 
"I really don't know, he won't say much, he remembers who I am, and he's really sorry about your arm, He was having a dream about Naraku." Sango told Kagome.
 
(Earlyer.)
 
"Kohaku it's ok, your safe now." Sango told her brother.
 
"Sango." Kohaku whispered.
 
"Yes."
 
"I remember you, I remember your my sister." Kohaku whispered.
 
"Yes, Thats right." Sango told Kohaku.
 
"Is your friend going to be ok, I didn't mean for that to happen." Kohaku whispered.
 
"Ya, she's going to be all right." Sango told Kohaku.
 
(Now)
 
"I'll go talk to him." Kagome said.
 
"No way in hell." Inuyasha said. Inuyasha stepped in front of Kagome blocking his path.
 
"Don't make me say it Inuyasha." Kagome warned him.
 
"You can sit me a thousand time, your not going near him." Inuyasha told Kagome.
 
"Inuyasha please, you can even go with me." Kagome said.
 
"Fine, but if he trys anything."
 
"Inuyasha, his my brother, he has all his memories back ,there coming to him slowly, he doesn't work for Naraku anymore." Sango said.
 
"Fine." Inuyasha yelled.
 
Inuyasha turned around and went back outside, leaving Kagome and Sango with Kohaku.
 
Kagome walked over to Kohaku and sat beside him. "How are you feeling." Kagome asked Kohaku.
 
Kohaku looked up at kagome. "I'm fine, how are you, I'm really sorry."
 
"It's ok, don't worrie about it, It was an accident." Kagome told Kohaku.
 
"He's coming." Kohaku said.
 
"I know." kagome whispered.
 
Kohaku and Sango both looked at Kagome. "How do you know." Kohaku asked Kagome.
 
"Naraku has the jewel, all he needed is the jewel in your back, he's coming for both of as." Kagome whispered.
 
"Don't worrie, you two we will all protect you guys form Naraku, your my bother, and Kagome your like a sister I never had, I can't let anything happen to you to, Inuyasha's got my back on this one." Sango said.
 
Miroku and Inuyasha walked into the hut, Kagome and Sango turned around and looked at them. "Whats up." Sango asked.
 
"Nothing much, we just heard what you guys where talking about, there's a dark ora, coming this way, we think it's Naraku." Miroku said.
 
"We must leave this Villiage, if it's Naraku, he will destroy everything in his path." Inuyasha said.
 
"Ok, give as a few minutes, then will leave, Go and get Sesshomaru and Kagura." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"Ok, be ready in about ten minutes." Inuyasha said, before taking off out of the hut.
 
(With Sesshomaru and Kagura.)
 
(Before)
 
"You are now free like the wind." Sesshomaru said.
 
Kagura turned around and looked at Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru wrapped his arm around Kagura's waist and pulled her into a deep kiss.
 
(Now)
 
Kagura wrapped her arms around Sesshomaru's neck, pulling him more into the kiss, Kagura moaned in Sesshomaru's mouth. Sesshomaru licked Kagura's bottom lip, asking for entrie. Kagura opened her mouth for Sesshomaru, there toungs battled in till they both pulled away for they both lacked air.
 
Sesshomaru pulled Kagura tighter to his body, he quickly shot his head in the air, he could smell his brother coming closer to him.
 
"Whats wrong." Kagura whispered in Sesshomaru's ear.
 
"Inuyasha's coming, somethings wrong." Sesshomaru said.
 
A few seconds later Inuyasha landed in the clearing beside Sesshomaru. "What do you want little brother."
 
"Were leaving, Naraku's on his way here, We want to get as far as we can from the villige." Inuyasha told Sesshomaru.
 
Sesshomaru let Kagura go. "I will help you with this battle."
 
"So will I." Kagura said.
 
Inuyasha and Sesshomru turned around and looked at her. "He will kill you." Sesshomaru told Kagura.
 
"Same as you, I just have a upper hand, I don't work for him anymore, he will try and kill me first." Kagura told Sesshomaru.
 
"Lets go, Kagome and the others are waiting." Inuyasha told Sesshomaru.
 
(Back inside the hut with Kagome and the others.)
 
Kagome, Sango and Miroku packed as much stuff as they could, Kagome grabbed her bow and arrows, and walked outside the hut, she walked over to the garden and got as many herds as she could, this batlle would be bad, she could feel it.
 
"Kirara, can you please come here." Kagome asked.
 
Kirara meowed. amd ran over to Kagome. "I needed you to promise me one thing." Kirara nodded her head. "When the battle gets bad, get Kohaku and Sango out of the way, I don't want them getting hurt." Kagome asked Kirara.
 
Kirara meowed again and nodded her head. Kagome and Kirara walked back into the hut. "You guys ready to go, Inuyasha will be back any minute." Kagome said.
 
(Outside the hut.)
 
"You guys ready." Inuyasha yelled.
 
Kagome, Sango, Miroku and Kohaku walked out of the hut, with everything ready to go. "Were all ready."
 
"I'm leaving Rin and Shippo with Kaede." Kagome told Inuyasha.
 
"Is that all right with you, if Rin stayes here." Kagome asked Sesshomaru.
 
"Don't worrie, Kaede is a great Miko, she can protect Rin." Miroku told Sesshomaru.
 
"That would be fine." Sesshomaru told Kagome.
 
"Ok, lets get going." Inuyasha yelled.
 
Miroku and Sango climed on to Kirara, Kagome climed on to Inuyasha's back, and Kagura and Sesshomaru took off into the air.
 
Inuyasha held on to Kagome, with everything he had, As Kagome wrapped her arms around Inuyasha's neck, holding on for dear life, Kagome had a bad feeling about this battle, something wasn't right.
 
"Let the battle begain."