InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ It's all over. ( Chapter 26 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I Don't own inuyasha.
 
Rated M for further chapters
 
Recape: With anger at his enemy, and concern for Kagome, burning inside of him, he headed back to the village. After all, he couldnt fight Naraku alone; not now that he had all of the pieces of the jewel.
 
 
Chapter 26: It's all over.
 
--------------
 
Inuyasha ran back to the Kagome , woman ran around helping out the wonded as other man carried the dead. Inuyasha ran past his friends, running to Kagome's side.
 
Nobody knew she was with child, she got hit in the side, what if she lost the baby. Inuyasha was scary.
 
"How is she." Inuyasha asked Kaede.
 
"She seems fine, just resting." Kaeda told Inuyasha.
 
"Can we please talk in privite Kaeda."
 
"Of course."
 
Inuyasha and Kaeda walked into a emepty hut. "Whats the matter Inuyasha, what did she need to talk about."
 
Inuyasha look up at Kaeda. "I need you to look over Kagome again."
 
"Why."
 
"She's pregnant."
 
Kaeda looked at Inuyasha and quickly ran from the hut, she quickly ran to Kagome's side. Inuyasha followed close behind. "Inuyasha I must tell Sango, I'll need her help with this."
Inuyasha nodded his head. "Fine."
 
"Sango please come with me."
 
Sango got up and followed Kaeda and Inuyasha into the hut. "Whats wrong."
 
"We must looked Kagome over again, she's with child."
 
Sango gasped and looked at Inuyasha. he didn't hear or look at Sango, we was looking down at Kagome.
 
"Ok." Sango whispered.
 
--------------
 
Miroku, Shippo and Kohaku stayed outside and talked. Sesshomaru and Kagura were somewhere off in the forest talking.
 
"Where did Sango go." Kohaku asked.
 
"Kaeda called her into the hut." Miroku told Sango's brother.
 
"What are we going to do." Kohaku said.
 
"What do you mean." Miroku asked.
 
"Naraku has the full jewel, It's all my fault." Kohaku whispered.
 
"No, Kohaku it's not your fault." Miroku told Kohaku.
 
Miroku looked at Kohaku, when a scream of pain fulled his ears.
 
--------------
 
Sango sat beside Kagome, with Inuyasha on the other side.
 
"Come on Kagome wake up." Sango said.
 
Kagome moaned and opened her eyes. with out saying aword, she screamed in pain.
 
"Kagome whats wrong." Inuyasha asked.
 
Tears fell down Kagome's face. "It hurts."
 
"Kaeda." Inuyasha whispered.
 
Kaeda did fast work on getting herbs for Kagome's pain. "I don't think she's going to lose the baby. it just from being hit in the side, her body is trying to reject the baby, but she should be fine." Kaeda told Inuyasha.
 
Sango and Inuyasha looked up as Miroku ran into the hut. "Whats wrong."
 
"It's ok." Sango told Miroku.
 
Miroku looked over at Kagome laying on the ground holding her stomach crying. "Is she going to be ok."
 
"We think so." Kaeda told Miroku.
 
"She's with child." Kaeda told Miroku.
 
"Oh God." Miroku whispered.
 
"Whats wrong." Sango asked Miroku.
 
"I was there, when Kagome got hit, I should have did more." Miroku whispered.
 
"Don't worried about it, there both ok." Kaeda told Miroku.
 
"Is my baby ok." Kagome said between sobs.
 
"Yes, both you and your baby are ok." Kaeda told Kagome.