InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What is true love? ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 4
 
Disclaimer I do not own Inuyasha it is Takamiko-sama's work.
 
Summary: Inuyasha and Kagome are taking Souta and his girlfriend Hitomi to the amusement park. Kagome is acting all strange from mood swings and poor Inuyasha is frightened of the car and is cowering against the car door as they are going to the park.
 
“Kagome are we there yet, because all of these huge steel carts are scaring the shit out of me.” Inuyasha whimpered.
“Yes we only have three more miles until we can park.” Kagome answered.
“Kagome?” Hitomi asked
“Yes.”
“Are you and Inuyasha going to be going on the rides with us?”
“Um… yes that is what we were planning on why?”
“Because Inuyasha doesn't seem to be too happy about being in the car and I don't know if he would like to be going on the rides.”
“Well he has a phobia about being in motorized things because his parents died in a car accident.” Kagome lied.
“But Kagome my dad died in a batt…” Inuyasha said before Kagome cut him off
“Your dad died in the battered car and your mom died in the hospital.”
“Oh that is so sad Inuyasha how old were you?” Hitomi asked
“I was 5 when my mom died.”
“Wow. You were just a little kid who have you been staying with since your mom's death?”
“My brother Shessomaru. He's 17 years older than me.” Inuyasha answered.
“Your brother is 17 years older than you?” Hitomi asked her eye twitching.
“Well my brother's mom died and so my dad remarried.”
“Oh well never mind then.” Hitomi said before she backed up all the ways against her seat.
`Weird girl, I wonder why she was worrying about me?' Inuyasha thought to himself
 
 
“Well let's have some fun Hitomi what ride do you want to go on first?” Kagome asked after she and Inuyasha paid for the tickets.
“The roller coaster.” Hitomi answered back.
“Okay sure Inuyasha… Inuyasha where did he go?”
“Kagome isn't that him over there sniffing that popcorn cart?” Souta said as he pointed out his sister's boyfriend.
“Yes that is.” Kagome said out loud then to herself.
`Why can't he act normal for once?'
“Sorry about that but my boyfriend is very gullible and some dude said he was a dog so he started to act like one.” Kagome apologized to the poor confused vender
”Inuyasha come here.” Kagome called.
“Yes ma'am?” Inuyasha asked shyly.
“Stop acting like a dog you're a human and so stop acting like a dog.” Kagome said again
“Sorry mate.” Inuyasha said drooping his head.
“Why did Inuyasha call Kagome `mate'?” Hitomi asked her boyfriend.
“I don't know but it's a good thing and I have to tell my mom.” Souta said excitedly knowing what Inuyasha was talking about
“Okay whatever. Just make them hurry up so that we can go on the rides.”
“Okay Omi. Kagome, Inuyasha come we want to go on the roller coasters!”
“Okay we'll be there in a second.” Kagome said as she grabbed Inuyasha's hand and pulled him away from the cart he had just been sniffing a minute ago.
“Alright now we can really have some fun!” Souta shouted out.
`Ah shit I know that I'm so going to hate this aren't I?' Inuyasha asked himself
 
 
“Inuyasha I had so much fun.” Kagome said as they were in the car on they're way back home.
“I had fun when you three weren't dragging me onto those death traps you call roller coasters. I liked wiping that dude clean of those stuffed animal things that you have everywhere in your room.” Inuyasha mumbled.
“And I thank you for winning all of them for me even though the dude was pissed off because he couldn't get any more business.” Kagome said with a small giggle
“Well it was all for my beautiful and wonderful mate.” Inuyasha said smiling at Kagome
“And I am happy that we are.” Kagome smiled back
“Kagome?”
“Yes Hitomi?”
“Why is Inuyasha calling you his mate?”
“Well that is what we like to refer to each other as that's why.” Kagome lied
“Oh okay then are we at my house yet?”
“No honey not just yet I'll wake you and Souta up when we do get there.”
“Okay thank you for taking us.” Hitomi said before she joined Souta and slept.
“Kagome you are going to make a wonderful mother of our pups.” Inuyasha complimented.
“Thank you Inuyasha I have something to tell you.”
“What is it Kagome?” Inuyasha asked starting to sound worried
“Well tomorrow I'm going to go to a doctor to take a test.”
“Oh good it's just a test nothing to worry about.”
“Inuyasha actually it is.”
“How?” Inuyasha asked naively.
“Well it is going to see if I'm pregnant.”
“What does that mean?” Inuyasha asked stupidly
“It means that if I am pregnant then you are going to be a father.”
“Kagome if you were pregnant I would be able to smell it on you and I don't smell a thing.”
“Well you are a human tonight so you wouldn't be able to anyways so I'm not going to say anything.”
 
A/N: Hey sorry that these chapters r so short but I'm not very good at writing long ones thank you to my reviewers. Hope u likely I was up at one in the morning writing and adding this because I was up and drunk off of Mountain Dew which is a thanks to the people who came up with the shit. I actually had 48 oz in the last 2 hours so I'm wired on the shit
Thanks to all of my people who read this