InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What's Right In Front Of You ❯ A Stupid Fight For A Stupid Reason ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

As the group was walking down the sidewalk, having Sunny's question avoided, an angry looking woman was honking on her horn like crazy to get her child to come out.

The group decided to sit on the grass in front of the school where the lady was still honking her horn.

Sunny was starting to get annoyed, she stood up and yelled from the top of her lungs, "Shut up!"

That woman must of heared her, because her head popped out of the window and she yelled, "Make me!"

At that moment, everyone stopped what they were doing and watched the arguing girls.

"It doesn't look like your kid is coming out so if you would mind, could you please stop honking that damn horn of yours?" Sunny said hotly.

"Well you have the time but I don't." the woman reasponed.

"WELL THEN GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT OF THAT CAR AND GO GET YOUR DAMN CHILD!!!"

"DO YOU WANT TO START SOMETHING LITTLE GIRL?"


"YOU ALREADY HAVE!!!!"


The woman popped her head back in the car and the car door opened. Sunny didn't look surprised at that. Instead, she had her hands on her hips and she was waiting for the woman to come out.

The woman had her hair in a bun and she was wearing a red blazer. Glasses stood on her thin nose, magnafining her brown eyes. She was wearing red boots that were slitly lighter than her blazer and her lips, which were turned to a discusted frown, had been painted a darker shade of red with lipstick.

She walked up to her and Sunny soon realized that the woman would still be taller than her even if she didn't wear those boots.

"What were you saying about me starting this little argument?" the womans lips turned to a slight smile. It looked bitter just like the rest of her features.

"Do I need to repeat myself?" Sunny demanded.

"I guess so."

"Well maybe if you fix that hearing aid, old woman, you might of hear me."
Sunny smiled.

"Exuse me?"


"You heared me." Sunny's smile faded.

Everyone was staring at the too in utter disbelef. They were arguging like stupid non stop. And by the way things looked, words won't be the only thing flying around here.

Kagome and Sesshoumaru stared at the two staring each other off. Sesshoumaru was enjoying this. Kagome was stunned. Kagome started to blush when people started to realize who's friend that belonged to. Sesshoumaru glanced down at Kagome. Why were the two such close friends? That was the thought that crossed his mind. Since Sango had left for a trip to who knows where, Sesshoumaru noticed that the two had gotten really close. It was scary really. But who was he to judge?

As Sunny and the buisness looking woman started yelling again all the attention was drawn from Kagome to Sunny.
The women were cussing and yelling. Everyone stared in shock as the fight pursisted. Sentences such as ' Maybe if you didn't act like a fucking lunatic, I probly wouldn't of yelled at you' and ' Why don't just shut up and mind your own business ' were responed with ' I'm not a damn lunatic! ' and 'Why don't you take you advice and leave?'

People passing by stop and watched the argument. Some people from America were chanting 'Jerry, Jerry!!' Kids coming out stayed to watch and started to laugh.

"Go back to where you came from!" the woman yelled.

"Can you put me back into my mother's womb?" Sunny shot back.

The woman turned bright red and got in her car. She sped off in a huff.

"Yeah ya little,bitch and don't come back!" Sunny yelled.

It suddenly was quiet. Everyone stared at Sunny.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?" Sunny yelled everyone turned away acting as if nothing happened in fear that Sunny would go off on them.

Kagome ran up to Sunny and said, "What the hell were you thinking?"

"She wasn't," Sesshoumaru answered.

"Shut up." Sunny said.

They all went to the park and Kagome remebered that Sesshoumaru wanted to talk to her and Sunny about something.

Sesshoumaru looked at Kagome and Sunny.

"This has to do with Inuyasha."
_________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________


Ayame walked out of the school when after a while. She had heared her mother's horn and decided that she was gonna make her wait for a while.

To her shock, her mother was not there.