InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What The Future Holds ❯ A Night To Remember Part 2 ( Chapter 16 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]


I don't own Inuyasha so please don't sue!

This Chapter rated M for lemon ... if you don't like lemons skip this chapter

Chapter 15

A Night To Remember Part 2

Inuyasha enjoyed the closeness of Kagome, skin to skin, with her scent putting his senses on overload. Her fertile scent was driving his demon nuts while her arousal scent was just plain driving HIM crazy. He finally decided he had to discover the wonders of her beautiful body. He pulled her closer and lifted her chin so that their lips met as he turned her onto her back so she was underneath him, but he propped himself up on his knees to keep his weight off of her. To this, she cooed and purred as his hands began to wander over her smooth and supple skin before coming back to cup her face in his hands. He gave her butterfly kisses over her cheeks, nose, eyes and forehead before heading down to her neck and trailing his tongue down to the base of her neck and returning soft, feathery kisses back up to her chin. He then began to play with her ears, swirling his tongue around her each ear and sucking on the lobe as he whispered, "I love you, Kagome." into it. His hands began to wander again and came up to cup her breasts as he swirled and gently pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefinger causing her to arch her back and moan in response. He smiled to himself as did this, as he enjoyed the knowledge that he was causing this reaction from her.

He trailed his kisses down her neck and onto her chest and finally to her right breast, where his mouth took the place of his hand and he began suckling the nipple and swirling his tongue around the erect nipple as his fingers played with the other side. Her hands were in his hair, twisting and tangling it and playing with his ears as she moaned her pleasure to him. After a while, he decided to pay attention the other side, as his hand returned to her right breast.
Her scent was not to be denied, so he started to place kisses and soft nips down her taut stomach. Her complete trust in him was evident, as she immediately opened her legs wide for his view. His hand trailed down to the coarse hair and found the area hot and moist. As he ran over a soft bump, Kagome's hips instantly bucked up and she cried a soft "OHHH". He quickly relocated the bump and began to massage it gently as Kagome began to cry out in sheer pleasure in response. Spreading her hair, he located the button and began licking and suckling as her hands on his head tightened and her head began rolling back and forth. Her scent assaulted his nose and he found the hole with her juices flowing out. He licked up her juices, finding the taste quite pleasurable and he slowly began inserting his finger, ever mindful of his claws, into her as he went back to massaging her hot button with his tongue. He began to realize how small her hole was and he thought to himself, "How will I ever fit inside her without hurting her really bad?" He was going to stop and ask Kagome but her hands wouldn't move from his head and her moans were begging him to continue so he did (not reluctantly either). He continued his assault on her button as Kagome began her release and screamed, "OH GREAT KAMI!" as her sweet juices flowed out of her. Lapping at the fresh juices, Inuyasha realized what a bonanza he had as he began a fresh assault on her nub. Kagome didn't even have a chance to cool down when he started again, anxious for her to release again. She didn't really mind, as she was so hot she felt like she needed more than one release and it didn't take long to reach a second climax. When Inuyasha had finished lapping up her fresh juices, he was going to start again but she cupped his face in her hands and asked him gently, "Please, I don't know if I can stand another one right now.". He chuckled softly as he came up to meet her face-to face. Their lips met and they held each other as they kissed passionately, their hands running up and down each other's body.

Inuyasha could feel his demon breaking through as he began to see red. As he lost himself in her, he was losing control of his demon. Kagome broke the kiss first and softly said, "I need you Inuyasha, I need you inside me, now." She said between breaths. "Koshii", he said softly, "You're fertile right now. If we do this ...", he trailed off. "I know," she said, "I'll take that chance." "It's not really a chance, Koshii, you are very fertile. If we mate ..." "Inuyasha, shhh, I don't care. I would gladly carry your child," she said as she kissed him. He wrapped his arms around her and bent his head down to her nose. "Koshii, I don't want to hurt you. You seem so small and me...", he trailed off again. She knew he was nervous about the act, perhaps afraid of if he would satisfy her. "I love you, Inuyasha. I know you won't mean to hurt me." She said reassuringly. Softly, Inuyasha breathed out, "Aisai." "Huh?", Kagome said, not sure if she heard right. "Aisai - beloved wife - demons don't have a marriage ceremony like humans do, but once we call each other beloved wife and beloved husband we are considered married by demon standards and I want us to be married so ...beloved wife," he finished, smiling at her. She stared at him for a moment, in shock and then smiled and said softly, "Beloved husband." Inuyasha kissed her as her situated himself on top of her. She spread her legs and wrapped her arms around him as he deepened the kiss. He positioned his member at her opening and began to push into the tight, wet, hole. She arched her back and squeezed him tighter as she tried to swallow the pain and willed herself not to stiffen up, but as his member pushed further inside, she began to lose the battle as tears started to fall down her cheeks. Smelling the salty scent, Inuyasha broke the kiss and whispered "I'm so sorry, Koshii." as he kissed away the tears. He pushed further, finally feeling her maidenhood blocking his way. "Just do it." she whispered in a pained voice, "Please, just do it and get it over with." Listening to her words, Inuyasha put pressure behind his thrust and pushed all the way in as Kagome let out a wildcat cry. Inuyasha winced, hating to hear the pain in Kagome's voice. He laid still for a while so that she could get use to his size inside of her. As he felt her relax, he began to kiss her again, on the lips and all over her face and neck. "I love you, Aisai," he repeated over and over again.

He slowly began to move inside her and he finally decided to let his demon fully out as his eyes turned red and his claws and fangs lengthened. She wasn't concerned about this - knowing his demon was the one demanding to mate. They moved together, the pleasure of their togetherness building inside both of them. "Kagome,", Inuyasha's now raspy voice called to her, "You are so wonderful," he said as they kissed each other fiercely. He began to thrust, deep and hard as Kagome began to cry out for more as the pleasure over took her body. Her nails dug into his back and she began to feel the throes of her release come to the surface as she cried out "YES YES, OH KAMI YEEEESSS!" Her tightening walls around Inuyasha's rock hard member was driving the demon crazy. As he fought to stay inside her as she tightened incredibly, he felt his own release building. He sped up, getting on his knees to get a better position as he thrust even deeper (if that's possible) inside her. Soon after Kagome's cascade broke, his own came crashing down as he spilled his seed deep inside her as he cried, "AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!" He laid back down on Kagome, tired but fulfilled. He hugged her and kissed her softly, as he released himself from her opening. His breathing was raspy and short as he tried to catch his breath. Kagome herself was exhausted and spent and enjoyed the cuddling. Inuyasha rolled over onto his back and pulled Kagome on top of him, wrapping his arms around her as she laid her head on his chest. She rubbed his chest as she heard his low grumbling in his chest, a sort of purr. "I didn't know dogs could purr." she chuckled softly. "Yea, well, it's something we use to soothe mates and pups." She looked at him and saw that the red in his eyes had faded and that his fangs had returned to normal. "So his demon is sated," She thought to herself. "Good, I'm glad" she smiled to herself as she twirled her finger around his left nipple.

They slept that way all night, and actually didn't leave the house, except for Inuyasha to hunt in the early morning, for the next week. They mated, or as Kagome called it, and Inuyasha preferred the sound of, made love, constantly over the next seven days. Kagome would learn that a demon, even a half-demon, could have multiple orgasms in a night as she tried to keep up with his stamina and he would tease her and call her a weak human. They learned each other's bodies and what turned them on and off. Finally, they decided to join the real world again and get back to their training (Masakazu MUST have told people to stay away from the couple, since no one bothered them.)

Inuyasha was right, also, as their love began growing on its own.

A/N: Ok ... how was it? They finally mated and committed to each other. What do you think? Inuyasha's true commitment to Kagome comes to bear in the next chapter ... wait till you see what I have in store for our hero!!!