InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ what to do............. ❯ inuyasha and kagomes SIT ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
What to do …

Chapter 4 Inuyasha and Kagome’s SIT

kagomes pov ...
i herd bin yell and We ran to the balcony to fine inuyasha standing at the gates to the Castile. I just wanted to yell at him then I seen songo and miroku with hatred looks on there face as inuyasha ran over to shippo and Rin … I ran in side and got my bow and arrows … I ran back out on the balcony and stud on the ledge and dru back my arrow and aimed it at inuyasha … I shot it and it grassed his arm … he looked up with sapirize and looked at me. I jumped down off the balcony ledge and stud in front of him my bow in hand and held to his face … he just looked at me …

Kagome what the hell are you doing …

What I should have done along time ago …

What’s that s'post to mean …?

If you want to be with kikyo so bad then I’m fine but the shards I have are mine and you to leave here and never come back you hear me …

What do you mean kagome … you need to come back with us so you can go home and visit you family … near the well and stuff …

Home … inuyasha … I am home … I have never felt so right … I’m staying here … and you’re not going to say n e thing about it…

But kagome …

I dru back my bow and shot but he dodged it then grabbed my bow and through them far from me … then he looked up and seen sesshomaruo in the balcony …

Sesshomaruo you did this to kagome …

I don’t know what you’re talking about mutt … she is here on her own free will …

What do you mean …?

Inuyasha ... SIT BOY …

Damn … pht …

i bent down next to the 5" hold inuyasha now laid in ...

Inuyasha … sesshomaruo is telling the truth I want to stay here you don’t need me, you have kikyo … this is good bye … songo miroku take him out of here …

Yes kagome …

Thank you … you’ll see me ever once in a wile when I come to see kedea … ok

Ok kagome …

Oh and if you ever need help … you know were I am …

Ok kagome we’ll miss you a lot …

And with that I hugged songo and miroku and gave a nasty glare at inuyasha ... As they left I went and picked up shippo and Rin and took them into the Castile We went into my room … I took both of the little ones and started a bath … I called for Kaya and she came in …

Yes lady kagome …

I need you to find Rin and shippo something to sleep in!

Yes lady kagome …

And with that she walked through a door that led to Rin's room and came back and put the closes in my hands then walkd out of the room ... a few mins. later she came back and handed me some closes for shippo ... I look at her and told her thanks and she left … then I put both the little ones in the bath and cleaned them I didn’t know at the time that Sesshomaruo had been watching me. But I felt his presents as I picked up a toile and rapped shippo up in it and did the same with Rin. I turned around to find that he had left … I walked with shippo and Rin in my arms to my bed and set them down and dressed Rin then shippo … I went back to the bathroom and cleaned up and came back to fine the two sleeping on my bed, so I tucked them in and thought for a moment. 'I have been here three days and I feel at home … what’s up with that.' I got up and walked to the door and closed it slowly and walked down the hall to Sesshomaru’s room.

sesshomaruos pov ...
That mutt inuyasha showed up and wanted to take kagome home … but why he has his own woman … my thought were cut off when I smelt her running a bath and then I herd her talking to Kaya …

Yes lady kagome …

I need you to fine Rin and shippo something to sleep in!

Yes lady kagome …

I thought to my self … 'she loves those two a lot and the things she said today… “What I should have done along time ago…” what did she mean by this … “Home… inuyasha … I am home … I have never felt so right … I’m staying here … and your not going to say n e thing about it…” did she really mean it she thinks of this place as her home… “I want to stay here” dose she really want to stay here with me … I don’t know I’ll talk to her about it' … I walked thought the hidden door to her room and seen that she was giving shippo and Rin a bath and seen she had pulled the plug to the bath… so I walked back to my room and looked out over the balcony. Then I herd her cleaning the bathroom and walked out to the balcony and looked at the damage to the garden … Rin’s not going to be happy at all about this … then I her at the door and told her to come in …

Lord … Sesshomaruo … may I talk with you …

Yes and don’t call me lord … just Sesshomaruo ok …

Yes lo… Sesshomaruo … umm about this morning …

Its ok, ... I under stand if you didn’t mean it …

That’s just it … I did mean it … I umm … I want to stay here if it’s ok with you …

I turned from the balcony and looked at her … she had tears in her eyes … I walked over to her and put my hand under her chin so she was looking up to me …

Kagome … I wouldn’t have it n e other way …

And with that I leaned down to her and kissed her for the first time since she had been with me …

kagomes pov ...
i herd him say come in and I opened the door and walked in ... he was standing at the balcony …

Lord … Sesshomaruo … may I talk with you …

Yes and don’t call me lord … just Sesshomaruo ok …

Yes lo … Sesshomaruo … umm about this morning …

Its ok, ... I under stand if you didn’t mean it …

That’s just it … I did mean it … I umm … I want to stay here if it's ok with you …

He turned to me with a soft look in his eyes and I started to cry … and he lifted my chin so that I looked up to him … then he said it …

Kagome … I wouldn’t have it n e other way …

And then he kissed me, the hole time I’ve been here he had never kissed me … so I didn’t know what to do … so I kissed back … we must have been kissing along time because when we broke off I looked at my watch and it was 9:45 … I blush and stepped back and backed up against the door and looked put to find Sesshomaruo right there in front of me … I blushed and looked away then he put his hands and my side and pulled me close to him … I just melted into him … I jumped when he picked me up and walked over to the bed and laid me down … he climbed in next to me and pulled me to him and kissed my forehead … we feel a sleep …

rins pov ...
I woke up next to shippo with kagome no were to be fond so I got up and walked to the door and opened it and walked down the hall to lord Sesshomaru's room and opened the door to fine kagome sleeping in Sesshomaru’s arms and walked over to the bed and …

Mommy …

She sat up and looked at me then at sesshomaruo and gasped when she seen his eyes were open …

What is it Rin …

I couldn’t sleep …