InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What Will She Say? ❯ The Party ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha or anyone in the show.

A/N: hey people what's up! Thanks for all the reviews so far I've gotten all good reviews but one. This makes me really happy though because I know people are reading and liking what I write. This is my first story and stuff so thank you for sticking with me this long even though its been long.

Chapter 7

The party.

"Mom? Gramps? Sota? I'm Home! Hmm what's this? Looks like a note."

"Dear Kagome,

I went out for tonight and wont be home until late. Sota is at a friends house so if you want to, you can order pizza. The check is on the counter if you need anything else you know where the keys are so go get them and there is some money with the check. My cell phone is on if you have any questions on homework or something so just call when you want. I think that is all I wanted to tell you so I will see you later.

~Mom

"You guys if you want you can stay here. Inuyasha I take it you know how to use the TV so find something you all want to watch and I will be right back."

Kagome went over to her purse, pulled out her cell phone and called her mom.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom. I was wondering if it was all right if Inuyasha, Sango Miroku and Shippo stay over tonight to have a party. I found out that Inuyasha got a job but he won't tell me why. Do you know why?"

"I do know but I promised him I would not tell anyone. And it is fine if they stay over I trust you all. Well I will see you in the morning I got to go. Good night dear."

"Good night mom."

`Lemme see here what time is it? Ok its only 5:27 I will order pizza now and then it will be here by 6:00 or I could pick it up and show everyone around Tokyo! That's what I will do!" Kagome ordered the pizza once she was done thinking of what she would do.

"Hey you guys do you want to go with me to Tokyo while I pick up the pizza? It will be fun!"

"Sure! I want to see what its like here!"

"I get the front seat in the car!" Inuyasha called getting first dibs.

`Why does he want to sit by me? I mean gosh I thought he hated me.'

"Ok you can have the front."

"Yay!"

"Now come on we are going to be late!" they all climbed into the car and took off. They saw many sites and stuff everyone was so amazed at how it all looked.

They stopped at pizza hut and she saw Meg and Kiristin. "Hey what are you guys doing here?"

"Kagome! What's up? We are here eating pizza." Meg replied.

"No duh smart one. Hey who are your friends? Especially the guy with the long hair. He is a major hunk!" Kiristin said.

"I can hear you, you know. I am Inuyasha."

"Hmm your name means dog spirit. Whys that?" asked Meg.

Shippo piped up and said, "Its because he's a hanyou."

"OMG REALLY! That is so cool!"

"Well I guess the jig is up." Inuyasha said as he took off the hat he had on. His little dog-ears poked up and the girls were in a daze.

"OOOOOOOh Lemme touch."

"Me first!"

"STOP IT! They are sensitive." He said grabbing his ears away from the crazed girls.

"Ah brother you're here."

"Sesshomaru. What are you doing here? I thought you had your own cafeteria that you eat at."

"That is only during the day Inuyasha but I'm getting food for the boys. They begged me to go here and get some pizza. Jordan stop groping that girl! Zach! Leave Meg alone I am sure she is busy talking to Kagome. In fact boys come here. I would like you to meet my brother Inuyasha."

"Since when did you have kids? Last I knew uh that was still when you wanted me dead so never mind."

"Ever since I married Rin and had kids. You will find that process very enjoyable.

"I DID NOT WANT TO KNOW THAT!!!"

Inuyasha started to blush as his brother and everyone else around him laughed.

"Hey uncle. Can I call you uncle Inu? Or what about uncle I? Your funny OOOOOOOh Christine's here I'm going to go see her."

"Jordan if I see any groping I will handle it personally."

"Yeah, yeah what ever."

"Hey Miroku, he is a miniature you!"

"I think the way that kid thinks. OH hottie alert!"

"Those two are weird. But they share the same mind."

"So Sesshomaru why did you agree to let Inuyasha work under you? I thought you hated him?

"He is my brother and I do not hate him anymore I have changed if you had not noticed."

"Yeah I guess you are right."

"Inuyasha I thought it was supposed to be a secret." He whispered.

"It was supposed to be but she heard me talking."

"Oh."

"Yeah"

"Well we better be going. Yeah same here. JORDAN WHAT DID I TELL YOU! I have to do something about that kid."

They all laughed and pulled Miroku away from the girl he was trying to hit on. They got the pizza and then headed to the movie store.

"Hmmm lets see here. Oh lets watch Austin Powers gold member! Miroku you will like this I think."

They checked out and headed back home after they stopped and got some ice cream and other things. After they finished the movie they hung out and talked, played some games like spin the bottle, and twister (Miroku liked both of them very well). When it was 1:00 in the morning they decided they would go to bed, the boys in Sota's room and the girls in Kagome's.

"Hey Kagome, do you have any idea why Inuyasha got a job in this time?"

"No I was hoping you would know."

"I think he likes you. Do you like him?"

"I don't know. He is cute and all but he is such a little kid sometimes. If he would just grow up and stop picking on people that would be wonderful."

"Oh I see."

"Yeah."

Inuyasha could hear the girls through the walls when he heard Kagome's answer he felt kind of bad. `I will work on not picking on Shippo or anyone else for you Kagome.' In the morning everyone except for Inuyasha and Kagome went back to the feudal era. Inuyasha stayed because Kagome had asked him to.

"Inuyasha um I was wondering… there is this dance coming up at my school and I wanted to see if you would come with me?"

"Feh, alright I'll go." ` This is perfect after the dance I can ask her to marry me! I will have to go get a ring before though. Hopefully Sesshomaru will give me some money soon.' "When is this `dance' thing?"

"It's in a week."

"Ok." `Perfect amount of time.'

Kagome took Inuyasha to work while she went to hang out with Kiristin, Emilyn, and Meg. The girls were going shopping for a dress for the dance.

"So Kagome who are you going with to the dance?" Emilyn asked.

"Are you going with that hunk of a guy that I met yesterday?" Meg asked.

"If he is still available could I go with him? Or if he is taken how about that other guy?" Kiristin asked.

"I am going with Inuyasha and Kiristin just to tell you, you have not luck with Miroku. He is already married and you know Sango? Yeah she is his wife and 3 months pregnant."

"Oh."

"Ohhh, I like this dress." It was a beautiful dress it was a toop top dress. The top half of it was black with a white ribbon crisscrossing down the middle. The skirt part was white but in the back it went black starting at a peak and angling down forming a triangle.

"That is pretty."

"Try it on."

It looked wonderful. Kiristin was the next to find a dress. It was beautiful. It was unbelievably flattering stretch velvet sheath with satiny straps in black with a flowing train. Meg soon found one that she liked shortly later. It was a lustrous shimmer of metallic green and purple iridescent thread creates a mystical effect when light hit the fabric. It had a pleated neckline accentuates the beauty of this magical fabric while a crisscross back and flowing train. Emilyn was a little harder to shop for seeing as she was so modest and did not want to show off her body to anyone. She found a dress though after hours of looking. It had Luxurious stretch fabric flows into glistening rhinestones for an unforgettable look, an asymmetrical hemline, rhinestone shoulder strap, and rhinestone trim. All the girls loved their dresses very much. (I will put the links to see the dresses if you want on the next chapter so it wont really be a chapter.)

When Kagome got home Inuyasha was waiting for her. He saw that she had a bag and wanted to know what was in it. She told him it was a surprise. While Kagome was at the mall Sesshomaru took Inuyasha to the finest jewelers in town. When he walked in he saw many beautiful pieces of jewelry. The attendant asked him what he was looking for and he said engagement rings. He showed him the rings that he had and he did not like any that he saw. He turned around and in a case was a beautiful ring that he just had to have. It was a platinum ring with two radiant diamonds on the side and in the middle was a big heart diamond.

"This ring is perfect. I have to give this to Kagome. How much is it?"

"This ring is $2,583."

"I will buy it." Sesshomaru had told Inuyasha that he would pay for the ring and just take the price out of his paycheck. When he got the ring Sesshomaru took him back to Kagome's house. He showed her mother the ring that he got and she almost fainted at the sight of it. She kept it until Inuyasha told her other wise and he hurried up to Kagome's room to wait for her. He lay down on her bed. When she walked in she was surprised to see him.

"What's in the bag?"

"My dress for the dance but your not seeing it until then."

"Oh come on. Can you please model it for me?"

"No."

"Oh before the dance do you think I should cut my hair? I mean its kinda long."

"But you've never cut it before! Why do you want to now?"

"I don't know."

"Well its your decision do what you want."

"I think I will get it cut."

~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for this chapter I hope you liked it. I know I had fun writing it. Well enjoy. I have to go for now the next chapter will be up soon so be watching.