InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What you don't know can change you ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
 
Main Characters:
 
 
 
 
Name: Kei Kimoko
Species: Human??
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Looks: Short black hair with pink streaks. Hazel eyes, slim figure and 5 feet tall.
Personality: Very short tempered and fiery additude. She can be clumsy, brainless and crazy sometimes. She's fun to be around and has her own taste of things and doesn't let people boss her around or care what other people think of her.
Likes: Animals, music, art, poetry, books, TV, singing and anything else a normal 18 year old would like.
Dis-likes: School, especially Science, snobs, bossy people, homework, gross food, school, science, homework and copycats.
Other info: Wishes to be a graphic animator when she gets out of school. Secretly likes InuYasha.
 
Name: Kagome Higurashi
Species: Human
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Looks: Same as in the anime except waist length hair.
Personality: Pretty much what she's like in the anime except she is really smart and always gets A's in school and likes school
Likes: School, friends, shopping and anything else an 18 year old girl likes
Dis-Likes: Kei getting in a bad mood, snobs, failing a test, not finishing school and snobs
Other info: She lives at her family's shrine. She's always lecturing about Kei's grades and trying to make her study and work more. She is always there for Kei when she's depressed. Secretly likes Sesshoumaru but is afraid Kei would get mad if she knew. Wants to be a lawyer.
 
Name: Sango Taijiya
Species: Human
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Looks: Same as in the anime
Personality: Same as in the anime except she has the second worst temper besides Kei's
Likes: Kicking snobs' asses, fighting, working out and beating the crap out of Miroku
Dis-Likes: Miroku groping her, Miroku groping her and Miroku groping her!
Other info: She is always offering Kei help in fighting the snobs and she is the one her friends go to for advice. Wants to be a kick boxer. Denies that she likes Miroku but secretly she does.
 
Name: Miroku Houshi
Species: Human
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Looks: Same as in the anime
Personality: Same as in the anime
Likes: Girls' asses, especially Sango's
Dis-Likes: Sango hitting him every time he gropes her
Other info: Also lives on his family's shrine. Is InuYasha's best and only friend except for the girls and is the only one that knows InuYasha is a hanyou besides Ranei and Kasumi. Wants to start his own club. Openly lets everyone know he likes Sango.
 
Name: InuYasha Taisho
Species: Inu-Hanyou
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Looks: Same as in the anime except when he wears his concealment spell (which is most of the time when he's not alone) then he looks like when it's the new moon.
Personality: Same as in the anime
Likes: Fighting, basketball and kicking anyone's ass that gets on his bad side
Dis-Likes: Feeling alone and messing up
Other info: He secretly likes Kei. Wants to be a famous basketball player.
 
Name: Ranei Takashi
Species: ookami-youkai
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Looks: When she's wearing her concealment spell: Dark brown eyes and shoulder length auburn hair. She's 5 feet 3 inch and has a slim figure. Without her concealment spell: The same except her eyes are a caramel color and she has a tail like Kouga's.
Personality: She's fun loving and is never in a bad mood. She is the complete opposite of her girlfriend Kasumi. She's always teasing Kei about liking InuYasha.
Likes: Track, soccer and beating guys assess at almost anything.
Dis-Likes: Losing, getting in fights with Kasumi, family get togethers and her mom telling her what to do.
Other Info: Plans on moving into her own place as soon as school is over with Kasumi. Plans on adopting a kid with Kasumi. Wants to coach her own track team. She's going to help Miroku with his club and volunteers to dance when he has lesbian nights with Kasumi.
 
Name: Kasumi Gin
Species: Neko-youkai
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Looks: With concealment spell: Emerald green eyes and mid-back length red hair. She's 5 feet 1 inch and has a slim figure. Without concealment spell: Same except she has glow in the dark bright green eyes and a black cat tail that goes to her knees.
Personality: She's more on the quiet side around everyone except her friends. She is the complete opposite of her girlfriend Ranei. She's sweet, caring and lovable.
Likes: Singing, acting, gymnastics, daydreaming and writing.
Dis-Likes: Her parents, people being mean and rain.
Other Info: Wants to be gymnastics pro or a writer after school. Lives with her sister because her parents kicked her out when she told them about Ranei. Plans on moving into her own place with Ranei as soon as school is over. Plans on adopting a kid with Ranei. She is always backing Kei up when the others tease her about her bad grades. She volunteers to dance with Ranei on lesbian nights when Miroku starts his club.
 
Name: Sesshoumaru Taisho
Species: inu-youkai
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Looks: Without concealment spell: The same as in the anime. With the concealment spell: The same except his hair is black and is always in a low ponytail and he has icy blue eyes.
Personality: He's quiet around others, mostly spending his time studying and doing homework. Him and InuYasha don't get along and is always arguing. No one knows much about him since no one talks to him and rarely does he talk to anyone.
Likes: Car racing and Monster trucks. Studying and doing homework and schoolwork.
Dis-Likes: InuYasha, people not minding their own business, InuYasha and did I mention InuYasha?
Other Info: He and Kei used to date but she dumped him. When he finishes school he's going to work for his father's company. Secretly likes Kagome.