InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ What you don't know can change you ❯ The start... ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
 
 
A/N: I swear I'm going to regret this…you guessed it, ANOTHER FIC!!!! Oh boy lol! This fic is based on a dream that I keep having so I've got a lot of it already thought up of. Unfortunately I have some bad news. With Secrets and Changes and this new fic (I am going to complete both of them before I start anymore) I'm putting Titanic, InuYasha Style on hold because that fic's plot has the least ideas thought up. Well enough of my rambling and on with the fic!
 
 
Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha or anything to do with InuYasha except for this plot…unless of course someone owns my dreams, which would just be plain freaky!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kei Kimoko walked quickly to school. She was late yet again and if she got another detention the she would be grounded for a month. She ran through the parking lot and over to the group of girls standing near the benches.
 
“Hey guys”, she greeted her friends. “Kei you almost didn't make it. We're in our last year of high school and if you fail now then you won't get into a good collage. You know what the principle told you if you got another detention”, Kagome lectured.
 
Kagome was the smartest one in their group. She currently had her waist long black hair up in a high ponytail. She was wearing the usual high school uniform like everyone else but was wearing a new chocker that had a blue diamond on it.
 
“Yeah yeah yeah I know, you don't need to remind me every minute of my life Kagome. I made it on time and that's all that matters”, Kei said. “Kei, Kagome's right. With the way your grades are going, you'll be lucky to get into one of the community collages”, her friend Sango said.
 
“Ok guys, enough of lecturing Kei about her grades. So, is anyone signing up for the variety show”, Kasumi asked them. Everyone shook their heads. “I was going to but there's this graphic animation camp that I'm going to. It's two months long and I'm going to learn everything I need to for when I get out of school and into work”, Kei said. “Ms. Miyaku said that if my grades don't drop anymore, I don't get anymore detentions and pay attention to what I learn in camp then I should get into a good collage.”
 
Suddenly the bell rang and the four girls walked into the school. Their lockers were all next to each other. They got their books and went to their first class. They entered the classroom and went to their desks, which were in the back of the room.
 
“Hey look Kei, there's Sesshoumaru”, Kagome whispered. Kei looked over to the front of the room near the windows to see her ex-boyfriend Sesshoumaru sitting there getting out his homework.
 
“Looks like he's back from New York. That must mean InuYasha's back too”, Kei said. “Why Kei I didn't know you cared”, someone said from behind her. Kei startled and fell out of her chair and onto the floor.
 
Everyone turned to see what the commotion was and laughed when they saw Kei on the floor and InuYasha standing near her chair, laughing his head off. Kei got up, dusted herself off, and glared at him.
 
“What the hell was that for!?
 
InuYasha stopped laughing and smirked at Kei. “Now that's not a very nice welcome”, he said. Kei was about to make a comeback when the teacher walked into the room. “Ok that's enough class. Kimoko, Taisho, please take your seats and everyone take out your homework from last night”, the teacher instructed.
 
Kei sat down at her desk and InuYasha sat down at his desk next to his friend Miroku's up in the front. The teacher walked around and collected everyone's homework. As soon as she passed, Miroku leaned over to InuYasha.
 
“You know, that's no way to ask a girl out on a date”, he whispered. Miroku new that his friend had liked the girl ever since she moved there at the beginning of grade 10. “Shut up Miroku”, InuYasha snapped.
 
Miroku shook is head and turned around and waved to Sango, who was sitting next to Kei. Sango just gave him the middle finger then went back to copying the notes the teacher was writing on the board.
 
***
 
Kei, Kagome, Sango, Kasumi and their other friend Ranei all sat down next to the sakura tree and unpacked their lunches. Kei was still in a bad mood from what happened in the morning and the others were being careful not to set off her temper.
 
“Damn stupid InuYasha”, Kei muttered. “Oh come on Kei, we all know you like him”, Ranei teased. Kei glared at her and the others backed off. Kei continued to mutter and curse and didn't hear the noise above her until it was too late.
 
A bucket of green slim fell from one of the branches of the tree and spilled all over Kei. All five girls shrieked and glared up when they heard laughing from one of the branched. There, just barely staying on the branch from laughing, was InuYasha.
 
“INUYASHA!!!!!”
“Hey Kei you looking good. Did you dye your hair”, InuYasha laughed. It looked like Kei was going to attack him but suddenly broke down in tears and ran inside the school. The girls glared up at InuYasha then Kagome, Kasumi and Ranei ran after Kei. “Great job InuYasha, you know just how to make Kei's life a living hell”, Sango yelled at him then ran after the others.
 
InuYasha groaned and banged his head against the tree. `Fuck fuck fuck!! Why do I always have to mess up!!'
 
***
 
 
Kei walked down the ally way that was a shortcut to her apartment. She was wearing normal clothes that she had in her locker and her slimmed uniform in a plastic bag in her backpack.
 
`Damn fucking bastard!! I am so going to kick his ass tomorrow!!' She had been dismissed early so she could go home. She had taken a shower in the girl's locker rooms but she couldn't go around school in normal clothes since it was against the rules and she couldn't afford anymore rule breaking.
 
Suddenly she heard a noise behind her. She spun around only to see a garbage can falling over and a cat climbing out. She sighed and continued to walk when suddenly someone grabbed her.
 
She was about to scream when a hand covered her mouth. “Quiet bitch and I won't hurt you…much”, a male voice whispered in her ear. This was so not her say.
 
 
 
Inu_Girl17: There you go…all done!!! Can you guess what's gonna happen? Lol!! Well I hope you enjoyed it and I'm gonna start working on the second chapter and then if I have enough time then I'll start working on the next chapter of Secrets and Changes!! Byez!!! Luv Ya All!!!! Review!!!!! =^.^=