InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When its all over. ❯ The rain...(Edited) ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]


Disclaimer: First off No I do not own Inuyasha or any of the other char's in my story ....tho I am currently planning a way to kidnap him and sesshy too! I cant choose between my favorite boys... but shhh don't tell....from this point on I will not write this I just wanted to say I update as I write and that should be I'm going to say twice in a day for right a now. I hope that's ok this is my first story but please tell me if there are spelling error's and such my grammar kinda stinks hehehee...Anywho on with the story!
Growing Up
*Prologue*
(The night after Naruku's death)
-Modern Era Japan-
Dear Diary,
He's finally asleep, most of his injuries are deep and fairly long.
I know he is a `Big tuff guy' but he has lost so much blood….
I pray he makes it threw the night. It's raining and thundering pretty bad here,
I doubt you can see the God tree threw the storm… I wonder if it's raining back in
Feudal Era…I'm so sad I don't know why, we won! I should be so happy
Naruku's gone everyone lived! … Well everyone except Kikyo… She had tried to hurt
Shippo and me just… Just lost it I guess, I purified her to a pile of ashes not that she was much different w
hen she was a walking pile of old clay and ground soil oh and lets not forget they threw in some remains of Lady Kikyo herself! … I have never really killed anyone before you know except low level (weak) wandering demons and an evil shikon stealing crow! Ya I'm talking about that darn crow that's the reason for the jewel of four soul's explosion episode anyway! I suppose the rain and thunder is starting to get to me… Well on the good side I got my soul and powers back plus some! But right now all I'm really worried about is Inuyasha's health and well being.
~End Entry~
She let out a breath she didnt she was holding, as he tried to move in his sleep but his injuries stopped him. She got up and moved to the chair beside her bed. She grabbed his hand “Inuyasha you must stay still you don't wanna reopen your wounds do you?” He winced in pain as he tried to find a comfortable position “wha-where am I?” she looked at him with sadness in her eyes “your in my room in my time Inuyasha” “oh”

He shifted his gaze to her and noticed she had a rather tight grip on his hand. He blushed of course “ ah wench! Oh my hand it's turning white!” She quickly jerked her hand back. “welll sorrryyy for worrying about you!” She said as she crossed her arms over her chest and turned her face away from him “I'm just fine you don't gotta go and get all worried about me everytime I get a little scratch” She gasped “ A LITTLE SCRATCH?! Where all I see is deep gashes and a hole straight threw you're stomach!” he sat straight up”Lisen here-ahh” his left arm went around his bandaged waist. She practically jumped right out of the chair “Oh my god! Inuyasha are you ok?” She squeaked, “I'm fine just go away wench!” She'd had it that was the LAST straw!

She shoved him back down on the bed “Inuyasha drop it with the tuff guy act I'm not buying it! Its not gonna hurt you to lie down! Stay still! And get a little rest!” “Aww come on Kag lay off it I'm just fine I don't need no rest” She hung her head.
 
“I was scared you baka” “of Naruku?” “No you dolt that you weren't going to make it!” One single tear landed on her uncovered knee. “Oh Kag you should know by now there is absolutely no way in hell Naruku could kill me. You should know that by now” She managed to choke out a laugh “Ya I suppose your right” she put her hand up to her mouth as she yawned “Well I for one am tried soooo lets get some sleep ok Inuyasha” She got up and started to walk to her sleeping bag in the floor when a strong arm wrapped around her waist pulling her back onto the bed.

“Stupid girl there's know way you're making me sleep in YOUR bed if you're stuck sleeping in the floor” She blushed, as did he. She finally nodded and laid down after crawling underneath her flamingo pink bed cover and sheet. “Inuyasha?”
“What” he said quiet simply “I was just wondering if the medicine has started working yet?” “What medicine?” “ Ohh opps I forgot I put it on you when you were knocked out… Well are you in any pain” “No I'm fine” “Kay” All she did was smile. She reached up to turn out the light and when she laid her head back down on the pillow his arm was under her neck. She decided to make the best of this little bit of emotion he was showing and snuggled closer to him for heat but was careful of his injuries “ Good night Inuyasha” “yes night now hush go to sleep” The last thing she thought before sleep claimed her was `This feels so right…to be here in his arms…'…..Meanwhile……
-Feudal Era Japan-
Miroku, Sango, and Shippo were camped out somewhere deep in the forest of Inuyasha. They had decided it would be best to camp here for the night and walk to Keade's in the morning lest any demons try to attack them now that Naruku's demonic aura has dissipated demons will soon start to fight and show off so they can earn the rank of most powerful since he is gone the demons are starting to come out of hiding the village is gonna need some protecting.

“Sango I miss Kagome and Inuyasha I hope they are alright” “I'm sure they're just fine Shippo” she gave him a comforting smile and he returned her offer of comfort with a hug “knowing Inuyasha I bet kagome has already sat him into a 6 foot crater .” Miroku said “I agree with miroku injured or not if they get into it….” “Why dose yasha gotta be such a baka?” miroku muttered “… cause god forgot to give him a brain, manners and other things...” “All god gave inuyasha was a box of ramen ” they all laughed … about thirty minutes after they were all fast asleep.