InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Opposites Attract ❯ Fighting Back ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
“Kagome, you did that to them?! Wow, my best friend is amazing!” Sango cheered as Kagome had told her what happened earlier that morning. The two girls were working a late night shift again and there were no customers to be found.

“I’ll make sure to make them regret it for the rest of their lives.”

“Oh my, there’s the Kagome I know, brave, reckless, and fearless.”

“Yes ma’am, I’m back and I’m not letting anyone bring me down!”

Sango hugged the younger girl, proud of her for what she had done. “So what’s our gameplan?” she asked eagerly.

“Uhhh… I don’t know yet. I can hide behind Souta? And Kohaku?” Kagome asked with a sheepish smile.

Sango frowned, “You must be kidding, they‘re 13! But that’s you alright, brave, reckless, fearless, stupid, and doesn’t make good-- or any plans in that fact.”

“Hey, I’ll think of something soon!”

“You have no choice if you want to make it out of high school alive…”

“Hey, have more faith in me!”

“I will, once you have your plan.”

“I’m working on it though.”

“Okay, how do you think the Shikons will react?”

“… I don’t know.” Kagome gulped visibly.

“I’m sorry to say but, you’re fucked Kags.”

“I think you may be right for once…” ‘Oh boy, what was I thinking, acting before thinking. This is it, this is Kagome Higurashi’s downfall.’


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome stared down at the motor bike which was now chained to the fence of the school. ‘Those jerks… What the hell am I going to do now?…’ Suddenly, two guys appeared behind her and tried helping her break the chains.

“Thank you guys for being so considerate…” Kagome flashed a smile at the two as they worked.

“No problem, we should actually be thanking you in sending us those letters.” One of the guys replied.

Kagome was starting to get confused, “What letters?”

“The ones where you said that you’d do anything for anyone if they’d be able to save you from the Shikons, so here we are right now.”

“I never sent those letters…”

“Yeah right, stop acting, we came over here at the risk of enraging the Shikons, the least you can do is give us a kiss.”

Kagome laughed, “A kiss, you really think I’d kiss you? Are you nuts?”

“C’mon, you’ll get used to it.” The two guys started towards her and Kagome, now realizing how serious they were, took off and ran away.

They chased Kagome throughout the school, finally catching up to her in one of the hallways. The one named Moryomaru tackled her onto the ground, while the other named Goryomaru got on top of her and held her down.

“Let go of me! Help! Someone help me!” Kagome screeched as she tried to break free. Tears started welling up in her eyes, ‘I never thought I’d be a victim of rape… I can’t believe this is happening to me…’ Kagome got snapped out of her thoughts by another voice.

“Release her.” Sesshomaru ordered.

The two demons looked up, petrified.

“I said, release her.”

“Inuyasha sent us t--” Goryomaru started to explain but was cut off.

“Enough, I don’t care for your explanation.”

Moryomaru and Goryomaru released Kagome and within a couple seconds, they bolted out of sight.

Kagome sat up, trying to catch her breath. Once she gained her composure, she lashed out on him. “Why did you save me?! Aren’t you one of THEM?!?!”

“I didn’t save you. I just hate seeing such things.” He remarked as he turned around to leave.

Kagome watched his disappearing figure as she broke out into tears. ‘What happened to me?… How could someone treat me like this?… Is this what I get for standing up for myself?’ She brought her knees to her chest and continued to weep.

Sesshomaru heard the girl’s cries and stopped in his tracks. He hated it whenever women would cry… He turned back around and walked back over in front of Kagome where she found him doing a handstand.

“What are you doing?” Kagome sniffled.

Sesshomaru got back down and sat next to her. “When I was young, a friend told me that we could stop our tears from flowing if we stand upside down.” Sesshomaru stood up and got ready to leave, “Whenever you want to cry, just do a handstand.”

Then he left.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Moryomaru and Goryomaru stood outside the Takahashi mansion’s front doors. They had to explain to Inuyasha what had happened during the job. The door opened revealing a young lady, “Good afternoon, you two may come in and follow me to the indoor pool, that is where Master Inuyasha is currently located.” The housekeeper led them to the pool and Inuyasha got out to receive the news.

“How did it go?” Inuyasha asked as he dried off his hair.

The two shook their heads and bowed their heads.

“What?! How stupid can you guys get?!”

“Well we were about to rip off her clothing wh--”

“WHAT?!” Inuyasha roared, “Who told you to rip off her clothing?! All I said was to scare her!”

“--It’s okay, we didn’t get that far because your brother was there.”

“Sesshomaru?…”

“Yes , he stopped us from going any further.”

“You fucking idiots!” He bellowed as he threw them into the water.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*The next day*

“Inuyasha are you sure you’re okay?” Miroku asked, a little worried.

“Yeah, I’m all good, just a little tired, that’s all.”

Inuyasha, Koga, and Miroku walked past a fuming Kagome who in return ran up to Inuyasha to give him a little surprise of her own. “INUYASHA YOU BASTARD!!!” She yelled as she gave her all in one punch across his face. He stared at her, bewildered as she continued to rant. “How dare you call yourself a man you lowlife piece of shit!” Kagome turned around and ran off again, as long as she had the last word in that, she was okay with being the one who ran away.

“What the hell was that?” Koga asked, arching up an eyebrow.

“Want a coke?” Miroku suggested, seeing as Inuyasha was still in his own little world.

Still in awe of Kagome‘s actions, he decided to think things over. “I’m going home.”

“Are you sure?”

Inuyasha rolled his eyes at the question, “Yes Houshi, I am sure.” He started walking away, towards his car.

“Okay then, I’ll hit you up around eight to let you know what we’re doing tonight.”

Inuyasha turned around, “No need, I’m staying at the house all day.”

“Man, what is up with you today?” Miroku called after him as Inuyasha turned back around to leave.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagome was getting ready to leave campus when two strong men suddenly appeared, forcing her into a car.

“Let me go!”

“Miss, we’re going 50mph, if you want to leave, you can, no one is stopping you.”

“Who are you?! What do you want from me?!” Kagome snapped at the two men from the back seat. She continued her screaming when the men didn’t answer her back, then did what she had to, to try and escape.

“OW! FUCK SHE BIT ME!” The man held his shoulder, where he had been attacked and decided that he had enough. Pinching one of her nerve endings, she automatically fell into a deep sleep.

When Kagome woke up, she was on a bed in an unfamiliar room, with her hair and makeup done, and a gorgeous little black strapless dress hanging on the dresser in front of her. She sat up, looked around and was startled when a maid came up behind her. Kagome took the chance to ask the first question that came to her mind, “Excuse me, uhm, where the fuck am I?”

“You’re in the Takahashi Mansion.”

“That’s great. Now why am I here?”
“That is to be explained later Miss Kagome, right now I’d like to ask you to please get dressed.” The maid gestured to the black dress and smiled.

“I’m not wearing that.”

“I’m sorry Miss, but you have to. It’s either you dress yourself, or I call one of the guards to do it for you.” Kagome thought about this for a minute and took the dress off its hanger, pulling it into the bathroom with her where she changed into it.

After she came out, one of the maids led her into the library where Inuyasha was sitting down, scribbling down something on his notepad. He looked up at Kagome, who was walking over to him, a slight frown on her face.

“What the hell is this Takahashi?”

Inuyasha stood up and circled Kagome, studying her ‘transformation’. “Nice… Very nice.”

“Why did you bring me here?…” Kagome closed her eyes, her anger escalating.

“Well I wanted to test the theory that a little glamour can make even the poorest peasants… Shine.”

“What do you want?”

Inuyasha stopped in front of her, crossing his arms. “So many questions Higurashi. Pace yourself, I’ll explain everything.”

“Cut the bullshit out, get straight to the point.”

He grasped her chin with one hand, and let the other fall to his side, “My, my. Impatient, are we?” Inuyasha flashed her a smirk before releasing her chin, and turning around, making his way back to his chair. “What I want is… I am giving you a chance to let you stay by my side.” He said, sitting down.

Kagome‘s brows furrowed, “Stay by your side?”

“You’ll belong to me at school. I’ll allow you walk behind me, and if no one is there, you can even walk beside me. How about it? You should be very happy.”

Kagome nodded her head. “Yes, I am very happy--” Inuyasha grinned at the statement “-- Very happy that I hit you hard enough to make you an idiot!” His grin dissipated.

“Why are you unhappy? I‘ll give you $100,000 to spend a month, I‘ll even get you a platinum card, that’s no limitation! You can have a car to drive to school everyday, I‘ll even throw in a chauffeur! You can use the beauty salon anytime you want to! I am offering you a life of luxury, there‘s nothing in this world that money can‘t buy. If it pleases me, I can buy the Eiffel Tower for you--” He was stopped as Kagome threw her heel at him.

“You really are a baka! Give me back my clothes, I want to go home right now.” Kagome ordered.

“What do you mean?” Inuyasha stood up, a little enraged.

“What do you mean, what do I mean? I am not a fucking product that you can just purchase! You can’t buy me no matter how much money you spend!”

Inuyasha was getting frustrated with the girl, ‘How dare she say ‘no’ to me?!’. “You wench! There’s a ton of girls who would die to be in your place right now, and yet you choose to refuse my offer?!”

She clenched her fists, trying not to get herself or her family into trouble. “Then go get one of them to take my place! This conversation is over Inuyasha. I am leaving, goodbye.” Kagome swiveled on her heel and bolted towards the door.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In class the next day, Kagome was looking up at a board that had vulgar things written about her on it. She was dumb-struck, mouth agape, anger rising. ‘I can’t believe those pigs would go as far as this.’ Kagome ran towards the park where she knew the four would be.

“INUYASHA YOU BASTARD!!!” She screamed at the Hanyou, siting on top of the pull up bars. “Why would you write that about me?!” She jumped up to reach him but horribly failed. “I‘ve never had an abortion, I‘m still a virgin!!!” ‘Oh shit… Did I just seriously scream that out?… Kill me now’ She blushed 12 different shades of red before looking around for something to hurt since Inuyasha was too high up. She ended up kicking Kouga in the shin then running away.

“BITCH! What did you do that for?!” He called after her retreating figure. Miroku had a smile plastered on his face the entire time, ‘The virgin girl has nerve’.

Sesshomaru looked at his little brother, who had a grin plastered on his face. “What are you smiling about? Baka.”

“She came all the way over here just to tell me that she’s still a virgin… Does that mean…” Inuyasha swung his legs as he blushed.

The others laughed at his assumption. “No, you dumbass. You’re reading into it too much.” Miroku shook his head and walked away.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Later on that morning, Kagome and Sesshomaru once again met on the rooftop.

“I thought you said you weren’t coming up here anymore.” Kagome wondered.

“I changed my mind, it’s crazy down there. It’s good to get away from all of it.”

The two shared a nice little conversation, unaware of the camcorder just around the corner, recording their every word. Kikyo and Kagura smirked, knowing the kind of effect this clip would have on Inuyasha, if he somehow saw it.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kagura threw Kagome a magazine, which to her surprise, she caught.

“What is this? Is this what you rich people read? Why are you giving it to me?” Kagome sneered.

Kikyo laughed a bit, “Open your eyes little peasant, and look at the cover.”

Kagome looked down at the cover to find one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. Big brown eyes, high cheekbones, plump lips, all so delicately arranged, creating such a flawless and elegant face. The girl’s hair was pinned and curled, stopping at the small of her back. She was wearing a form fitting crème mermaid gown which showed her toned figure off perfectly. All in all, this girl looked perfect.

Seeing as Kagome was still entranced by the cover, Kagura continued the explanation. “Her name is Rin Noto, the only daughter of the CEO of the Noto corporation. She plays five instruments, has a navigation license, is currently studying in france as a Junior, and was even chosen as Miss Teen France.”

Kagome’s eyes widened in awe, “Amazing! Who is she?”

“She’s the girl of Sesshomaru’s dreams, and she‘s about to finish her studies and return home.” Kikyo answered.

Kagome’s eyes fell to the ground, supporting the girl’s ideas that she developed feelings for the older Takahashi brother.  

Kagura almost laughed at her actions, “You’re not good enough for Sesshomaru, I mean, look at Rin, then look at you. You can’t even compare to a strand of her hair.”

Kikyo continued on for her, “How dare you like Sesshomaru? How dare you talk to him?” Kagome wasn’t fighting back for one. “What’s the matter with you? Are you too scared to talk?” The older girls took a couple seconds to laugh, this was priceless. “No matter how hard you try to be cute, you’ll never be good enough for any of the Shikons.” Kikyo smirked then pushed her back… Right into Inuyasha.

“Inuyasha..” Kikyo gasped.

Inuyasha looked down at Kagome then back up at the other girls, “Who said you could bring her here?”

“We’re sorry.” Kikyo bowed her head.

“She belongs to me. Try touching another hair on her body and you’ll both get warning slips tomorrow.” Inuyasha wrapped his arms around Kagome , pulling her back to his chest.

The two girls took turns apologizing before turning to leave.

Inuyasha looked back at the small girl in his arms. “It’s okay, they wont hurt you while I’m around.”

Kagome broke free from his grasp and pushed him, shoving the magazine into his hands, “Don’t touch me!”

“I just defended you wench!”

“Who do you think got me into this mess in the first place?!” She shoved him again “You idiot!”

Inuyasha’s temper rose. He threw the magazine on the ground and argued back, “What kind of attitude is that?! I CAME TO SAVE YOU!”

“Did I ask you to?!” Kagome snapped back.

“Nobody speaks to me like that.”

“That’s because they’re all stupid!” Kagome gave him one last shove, then stomped away.

Inuyasha shook his head, ‘That girl has so many issues.’









R&R guys :DDDDD

Please & thank yous(:
Inuadrian: yes, the storyline is also from that, theres a lot of versions of this story, there’s also a manga called hana yori dango(:


Converting /tmp/php7HXakI to /dev/stdout