InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When things change ❯ When we meet again my love ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
I do not own Inuyasha


Chapter 5: We meet again my love


When Emika woke up; she saw those golden eyes again. ‘Wow, I can get lost in those eyes for the rest of my life.’ Emika smiled after that thought. Then she closed her eyes again, everything went black again. (A/N: wow everything seems to go black a lot :/)

When she opened her eyes again, she saw a room and a little girl really close to her face.

"Sesshoumaru-sama she had awaking from her sleep," said this little girl that she never ment before. The little girl looked at her and then smiled at her, "Hi, my name is Rin. What is your name?"

Emika looked at her, then looked around the room, then she told this Rin person what her name was, "My name is Emika."

"Wow, Emika! What a pretty name!" Emika looked at her with a surprised looked on her face, and then said, "Really? Nobody never really told me that before; thank you." Then Emika smiled at Rin again.

"Rin, you may leave; so I can talk to her." Rin had a big smile on her face, then looked at the deep voice, that sound like it didn’t have a care in the world.

"Yes sir; bye Emika I will see you in a little bit." Rin said with a big smile on her face.

"Bye, Rin." Emika heard something move but she didn’t think to much about it. Then she heard something move beside her, but she didn’t look, because she was afraid to see something that she didn’t want to see.

"You may look at me when I’m speaking," said the deep voice. 'What the hell this, just bossed me around like I did something bad, I will show you a piece of my mind!’ Emika had turn her face so fast that she got dizzy and almost passed again; almost. When the dizziness surpassed by she looked at the face that was talking to her. She was surprised to see the handsome guy she ever met in her life, he had golden eye, (but they were kind of cold to her); two purple strips on his face, sliver hair, and pointy ears; she blushed a little, and then looked away; but the man next’s to her notice this and smirked.

"Well, I see that I can still make you blush." This got her mad, she never met this guy and he is saying something like that to her. ‘What the hell!’ After that thought she sat up so fast that the dizzy really took it’s toll on her, that she was going to fall and hit her again, but something had caught her in time. When she felt that nothing hard had hit her head she looked up and saw that the rude, but handsome man had caught her. She lifted herself up and looked at the man….

"Thank you, my name is Emika." ‘Why did I tell him my name, for all that I know is that he going is going to rape me, and then kill me, or worst eat me alive.’
"Well, hello Emika, my name is Sesshoumaru-sama," Sesshoumaru had laughed. This made her blush. Sesshoumaru looked at her and then he couldn’t help it, his old love was back and he had to have her and now. Emika looked at him and saw something in his eye that looked like he was going to eat her alive. This scared the crap out of her, when she went to get up, something or someone had grabbed her by the arm. She looked down and saw that is was a claw hand. This hand turn her around so fast that she didn’t think straight at all. All she knows was that she felt something on her lips and that something felt so good. She moaned and let whatever was kissing her, have its way.

Sesshoumaru groaned when he felt her lips on his. But Sesshoumaru wanted more, he need more, when he heard her moaned, that did it; he deepened the kiss, and lowered her to the mat. She moaned again, ‘this don’t feel enough; I need more!’ Feeling bold she opened her mouth, and licked his lips, Sesshoumaru groaned again, and then he opened his mouth, and put his tongue in her mouth. It seemed like they but sighed, because they both thought the same thing, ‘HEVEAN.’ It seemed like Emika was moaning like crazy because Sesshoumaru had his tongue deep down in her throat that she couldn’t think anymore, all she know that her body was feeling hot and she needed something to cool her down. She didn’t care that she lost the tongue battle, all she wanted was more, and she knew that Sesshoumaru can give it her. When Sesshoumaru smelled her arousal he groaned, and move his hips to her heat. When Emika felt something against her heat, she broke the kiss and sighed Sesshoumaru name. When the kiss broke, he kept on kissing her like nothing in the world matter; he move to her neck and began licking and nipping it, and then kissed it were he bite her a little. When he heard her sighed his named, that made his even more harder and he move his hips against her.

"Sesshoumaru-sama." She moaned again. Sesshoumaru moved down her neck to her shirt, he was pissed that she had this on, when he wanted to get to her chest. He growled, "Take this fucking shirt off!" He demanded. Emika just sat up like he told her too, she took off her shirt, and then her bra. There she sat topless, and she was getting nerves, Sesshoumaru smelled her nerviness, and told her, "You don’t need to be nerves, you look beautiful." Emika blushed and she took his words to heart. She looked in his eyes and she saw love in them. ‘Wait a minute, why is there love in his eyes I never met him before, and why am I doing this with him, I never did this,’ Emika thought, but then Sesshoumaru kissed her again on her lips. ‘She still taste the same, as I remember, but she does taste a little different.’ Emika was on the same thought line but a little different, ‘Sesshoumaru, I miss you so much!You still taste the same as ever. Whoa; why did I just thought that,’ Emika thought. But when felt something wet touch her nipple everything went out the window again.

"Sesshoumaru, please don’t stop." ‘Don’t stop what?’ Sesshoumaru groaned knowing what she meant by that. He sucked on her nipple like a new born baby would do, and then he grabbed  the other one to make sure that it got the attention. He kneed, and pinch the breast. Emika arched her back off the ground.

"Sesshoumaru, please…" Emika moaned. Sesshoumaru smirked against her breast, he wanted to tease her more. So he did the same thing to the other breast.  This made Emika moan even harder and made her even wetter. Sesshoumaru couldn’t take the heat anymore and let go of her breast, with a popping sound. He sat up, Emika sat up on her elbows and looked at him. Sesshoumaru looked at her and groaned, she was breathing hard and her face was red. This made Sesshoumaru even more harder then before.

"Take off my shirt," demeaned Sesshoumaru. Emika did what she was told; she sat up on her knees, and she took off his shirt very slowly. When a piece of skinned showen Emika kissed, licked, and bite it. Sesshoumaru groaned and kept on watching her doing this. When the shirt was off, Emika sat back and looked at him. "Perfect," she sighed, and then she ran her hands down his chest. Sesshoumaru took her, and kissed her again; and they both moaned because this time they both had skin-on-skin contact. Sesshoumaru laid her down on the mat again with out breaking the kiss. Sesshoumaru brook the kiss this time, and move down her body where her skirt was at. He looked up at her and saw that she had tears in her eyes and she had her hand by her mouth, her face was red, and she had so much lust in her eyes.

"Lets take off our pants together, I will take off yours, and you will take mine off; got it?" Sesshoumaru asked. She nodded her head, and then she got ready to take his off pamts while he got ready for her. They both looked in each eyes and slowly took off each other clothes. Emika lifted her hips so he can take them off easier. When their pants were off Sesshoumaru and Emika looked at each other. Sesshoumaru got dizzy by her smell of arousal, and looked at her vagina and saw that it had no hair on it. That made Sesshoumaru even more harder if that was possible. Emika looked at Sesshoumaru and was scared, it was thirteen inches long, and looked like it was two inches wide, and then she saw it twitch, which scared her even more, ‘How is that going to fit in me?’ Sesshoumaru had senses her fear, and rubbed his face in her neck.

"Fear not koi, I will make sure that you will enjoy this." Sesshoumaru told her. He knew that she was a virgin, and he also knew that this one was his love reincarnation, but she looked so much like Universe that he couldn’t stop himself, he needed her so bad! But first before he can have her fully, he must make her enjoy it. Sesshoumaru went down between her legs, and she sat up on her elbows wanted to see what he was doing. When she felt something wet touch her, she groaned; and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She fell back down on the mat. Sesshoumaru smirked. ‘I still can make you do that, huh? Hmm you taste so good, just the same as I remember.’ Sesshoumaru knew what got her going, and that was sucking her cult.

"Sesshoumaru-sama, Sesshoumaru-sama, Sesshoumaru-sama…." Emika kept on saying his name because that was the only name she can think of right now. Sesshoumaru smirked again and reach his hand up and grabbed one of her breast, while the other one found her opening, and then he put one figure in it. She arch her back, moaned and groaned at the same time. She couldn’t take it anymore she needed to grab on something. The only thing she could think of was grabbing Sesshoumaru hair, and that’s what she did, and she grabbed it hard. Sesshoumaru didn’t mind at all. He kept on what he was doing, and that sucking and figuring her. Sesshoumaru then putting two more figures in her to make sure that she can fit him in. She left her body off the ground when he did this. He knew that she was close and he wanted to taste her when she cums. So stopped sucking her, and move to her opening, and removed his figures from her. Sesshoumaru took the figures that was inside her and rubbed her cult like their was not tomorrow. Emika moaned as loud as she could, but Sesshoumaru wanted to make her scream his name.

Sesshoumaru looked up and then said, "Cum for me baby, I want to hear you yell my name to the sky, I want to taste you." Emika looked at him and moaned again. Sesshoumaru then smiled and went back down, to lick the inside of her pussy, he knew  what was going to happen when he did this. Her organism hit her like a ton of bricks. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, she grabbed Sesshoumaru head to make sure that he didn’t move, and tighten her legs to his head, and her whole body lifted from the ground.

"SESSHOUMARU-SAMA!" She screamed as loud as she can, Sesshoumaru stay the where he belong for now and drank her up. When her organism subsided, Sesshoumaru knew that she was clean enough, he went back up to her and smiled at her.

"Umm…you taste so good, maybe you should taste it yourself." And with  that said he kissed her. She moaned again, and this caused her open her mouth, and Sesshoumaru shoved his tongue in her mouth. She could taste herself in his month and this made her wet again. Sesshoumaru smelled her getting wet again, and rub his penis against her vagina. This make them both brake the kiss and moaned. Sesshoumaru looked at her, and said,

"Emika, I need out right now. Would you let me?" Emika looked in his eye and nodded. "Yes." Sesshoumaru kiss her again, and then sat up a little. He rubbed his dick against her pussy to make sure that she was wet enough and she was. He put his cock at the open and make sure that it can’t move, when he knew that it can’t, he came back up to her face, and kissed her again. "Are you ready?" He asked, and she nodded. He was about to enter and break her hymen, when…..

"Sesshoumaru-sama, are you okay, Mi Lord?" (Guess who that is XD)

Emika screamed and Sesshoumaru cover her up with his body.

"Jaken you better have a good enough reason for coming in here, or I will fucking kill right now!" Sesshoumaru was beyond pissed, he was going to murder somebody.

"Well, Rin and I heard somebody scream your name, so we came to see if your okay." At the named of Rin, Sesshoumaru did claim down a bit, but he was still going to murder him.

"Jaken, you better get the hell out before I kill you!" Sesshoumaru yelled. Jaken took no time to get out of there. Sesshoumaru sighed and then looked at Emika, she was beyond embarrass, he can tell. ‘Well the mood is ruined now.’  Sesshoumaru thought. Sesshoumaru got off of her, and then he grabbed his jacket, and tossed it to her. Emika sat up and caught it in time.

"You can wear that if you want." Sesshoumaru told her. Sesshoumaru got dressed, and was about to leave to stop himself from getting blues balls when Emika voice stopped him.

"Sesshoumaru-sama, where are you going?" Emika looked at him with sad eyes and he told her that he was going to go out and food for tonight, and with that thought he lift.

Sesshoumaru ran to the river and dropped his pants, he begin rubbing his member by thinking what just had happen and what would of happen if Jaken didn’t came in and ruined the mood. He knew that Jaken and Rin was worried but damn it he was going to get laid! Sesshoumaru heard something break but he didn’t think to much about it, all that he knows was that he needed to cum, and fast.

"Sesshoumaru-sama, if that’s what you came here to do, then I can finish what I had started for you." Sesshoumaru stopped what he was doing and looked at the voice. He nearly came just looking at Emika. She was wearing his clothes, and it was big on her with her tiny body. Emika walked up to him and kissed him on the lips and then she took his hands away from his dick. She then started to rub him slow, and Sesshoumaru moaned in her mouth. Emika broke the kiss and looked down to his dick. She licked her lips and then she did something that Sesshoumaru never thought that was going to happen. She put his dick in her mouth. Sesshoumaru groaned really loud, his eyes went to the back of his head, and he throw his head back. Emika took that as a good signed and sucked harder and faster. She was doing everything that she could think of, rubbing and sucking because he was to big to fit in her mouth, and licking his balls. Sesshoumaru was moaning her name out, and he grab her hair and then, he started to rub it. He knew that he was close, really close, and he wanted to cum in her mouth.

"Ahrg…Emika…..I’m a….I’m a going to cum," Sesshoumaru growled out. Emika took that as cue and she sucked hard on the head of the penis. Rubbed him as hard as she could, while sucking, and then Sesshoumaru jearked up, nearly chocking her, and held her head in place she can get all of him. Emika drank everything that he gave and it was a lot, some of it came out of her mouth. When she knew that he was done, she let go and she had a line of cum coming from his cock to her mouth, she clean his lamped cock, then she licked her lips to make sure that she got it all.

"Yummy," she said. Sesshoumaru looked at her and smiled.

"Emika, thank you." Sesshoumaru told her with a kiss. Then he grabbed her and hugged her until he knew that she feel asleep. Sesshoumaru smelled her hair and then he knew that sleep was going to over come him soon. ‘Universe, I am glad I have you back.’ Sesshoumaru thought with a smile. Little did they know that someone was watching the whole thing.








A/N:

Well there you go chapter 5. I know that it sucks, and it’s been a long time since I typed anything. But I was so busy with work and school that I couldn’t find that time. :/ Well today I found time because I am worried that I might lose my job, and I needed something to take my mind off of it, and the Office and Scrubs was not cutting it.

Okay, Thanks for reading.

jthmlover