InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When We First Met ❯ Will You? ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha and gang. They belong to Rumiko Takahashi.

When We First Met

Chapter 9

Will You?

Two days later Kagome was bored out of her mind. She had been lying around since Kaede looked at her. Before she could get up Kaede had to check on her again. The wounds no longer hurt and it was healing.

None of her friends had visited her. Miroku and Sango went on another exorcism. They left right after they helped Kagome home. Inuyasha hadn't come to see her either. She could understand that. He'd have to meet her family and she didn't think he'd want to do that.

"Kagome."

"Hai." Kagome said.

"Kaede is here to have a look at your wound."

"Hai." Kagome said.

Kaede walked in. "How are you today?" She asked.

"I'm fine. I don't feel any pain." Kagome said.

"That's good." Kaede said.

A couple minutes later Kaede had checked Kagome's wounds. "Your fine now. The wound has healed so you don't have to worry about reopening it." Kaede said.

"So I can walk around now?" Kagome said.

"Hai." Kaede nodded.

"Great! I've been so bored stuck in the hut." Kagome said.

Kaede laughed. "I would believe so. Well, I must be going now. I have many other villagers to see."

"Hai, arigato Kaede-sama." Kagome said.

"Your welcome." Kaede said.

Kagome got up and walked out of her room. "Okaa-san I'm going to go outside for a while." Kagome said.

Kagome's Okaa-san laughed. "I guess being cooped up in the hut wasn't very fun for you, was it?"

"No it wasn't." Kagome said.

"Just be careful."

"I will." Kagome said. She walked out of the hut and towards the field. The breeze felt good on her skin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inuyasha was running around the forest to kill time. He had nothing to do when Kagome wasn't around. He'd missed her even though he'd just seen her two days ago. He was used to seeing her everyday. He didn't want to mess with her family though. He doubted they knew about him yet. He was fine with that.

As he was running he stopped in his tracks. Kagome's scent was near. That meant she was up and walking around. He ran as fast as he could towards the scent. He jumped out of the forest and saw Kagome on the ground. Thinking she was hurt he ran towards her. He kneeled down and picked her up in his lap.

"Inuyasha?" Kagome said.

Inuyasha blinked. "You're okay?"

"Hai, I was just enjoying the outdoors. I've been stuck in the hut for the last couple of days." Kagome said.

"I thought something was wrong." Inuyasha said.

"I'm fine. Kaede said I was healing well." Kagome smiled.

"So it doesn't hurt anymore?" Inuyasha asked lightly brushing his hand over her wound.

Kagome blushed and shook her head. "Arigato." She said quietly.

"Your welcome, but just be more careful." Inuyasha said.

"Hai." Kagome said as she stood up.

"What are you doing?" Inuyasha asked.

"I'm going to take a walk. I've been sitting down for a long time." Kagome said. "Do you want to come?"

"I guess." Inuyasha said. He stood up. "Where do you want to walk?"

"I don't know." Kagome said.

"Well, let's go walk through the forest." Inuyasha said.

Kagome nodded her head and they headed into the forest. After a while Inuyasha grabbed Kagome's hand as they walked in silence. Before she knew it they were at the Goshinboku. Inuyasha picked her up and jumped to his usual branch. He positioned her so she was sitting in his lap.

"What is it with you and this tree?" Kagome asked.

"I don't know. I'm always here." Inuyasha shrugged his shoulders.

Kagome leaned her head on Inuyasha's chest and closed her eyes. The sun that shown, through the trees was brightening her face. It caught Inuyasha's attention. He remembered the brief kiss they'd shared. He'd been so exited that Kagome wanted him to mark her again that he'd just did it.

Even if it was just a peck on the lips it was still a big deal. She hadn't done anything afterwards. Inuyasha was afraid she'd slap him or something but she didn't. "Kagome." Inuyasha said.

"Hmm?" Kagome mumbled.

"Will you go to the festival with me?" Inuyasha asked.

Kagome's head shot up. "How'd you know about the festival?"

"I heard about it." Inuyasha said. "So, will you?"

Kagome blushed and nodded her head. "It's in four days after the sun goes down." She said.

"I know." Inuyasha said. "Meet me in the field we usually meet at before the sun goes down."

"Hai." Kagome said.

Inuyasha gently grabbed her chin and leaned down to kiss her. Kagome froze the minute she felt Inuyasha lower his lips onto her but relaxed after the shock wore off. He pulled back and smiled. "You'd better get home. It's getting late." Inuyasha said.

Kagome nodded dumbly. Inuyasha jumped out of the tree with Kagome in his arms and set her down. They walked back to the field holding hands. When they got the field Inuyasha leaned down and kissed her. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said and ran back into the forest.

Kagome walked to her hut with her hand to her lips. "Did you have a nice walk?" Okaa-san asked. Kagome nodded and walked into her room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome was sitting outside the hut when she saw Miroku and Sango with Kirara in her arms walking towards her. "Your back." Kagome said.

"Hai, we fought some weak youkai." Sango said. "Are you feeling better?"

"Hai, I feel fine." Kagome smiled.

"What has put you in this good mood?" Miroku asked.

Kagome blushed and shook her head. "Nothing."

"It has to be something. Your blushing." Sango teased.

"Well, Inuyasha asked me to the festival." Kagome smiled.

"Did he?" Miroku asked.

"Hai, did you tell him about it?" Kagome asked Miroku.

"I might have mentioned it." Miroku said. "He may have heard it from passing villagers."

"That's great Kagome-chan." Sango said.

"Are you guys going?" Kagome asked.

"I don't know. I may have to train." Sango said.

"I may stop by." Miroku said.

"I hope you go." Kagome said. "We could all meet up sometime."

"Maybe." Sango said. "Well, I better get going. I still have some things to take care of. I just wanted to let you know we were back."

"I'll stay here and accompany Kagome-sama for a while longer." Miroku said. "Take care Sango."

"Bye Houshi-sama, Kagome-chan." Sango said. She walked down the village path with Kirara in her arms.

"So are you going to ask Sango-chan to the festival?" Kagome asked.

Miroku looked a little shocked but it wore off after a couple of seconds. "Why would I do that?" Miroku asked.

"Because you like her." Kagome smiled. "I see the way you look at her. Even though you grope other women, she's the one you're usually after. And I've known you for a long time."

"Ah yes, you are like my little sister. Your right. I do like Sango. But I don't think she likes me." Miroku said.

"I'm sure she does. She just doesn't like the groping, especially when it's other women, and not her." Kagome said.

"Do you really think so?" Miroku asked.

"Would you rather go on living life without ever finding out?" Kagome asked. "If you leave now you can still catch up with her."

Miroku stood up. "Arigato." He smiled and left quickly.

Kagome smiled and stood up. It was almost lunchtime and she was hungry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miroku had run to catch up with Sango. It didn't take long since Sango was walking with Kirara by her side. "Sango!" Miroku called out.

Sango turned around. "Hoshi-sama?" She said.

Miroku walked up to her and grabbed her hands. "Will you-"

"This had better not be about bearing you children." Sango said.

"-go to the festival with me?." Miroku asked, unphased by her question.

"Well I..." Sango started. She thought about it for a while. "Hai, I'll go with you."

"That's great!" Miroku said. "I'll meet you in front of your hut after sundown. But I must be going now."

Sango smiled and walked towards her hut. She really did like Miroku, just not his lecherous ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Sorry it's kind of short. As I've said with my other fic I've been having some writer's block. I don't know how long it will be until the next chapter comes out. So feel free to send me some suggestions or ideas. Ja ne.

Thanks to my puppy slave for editing.