InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Will It Be Me ❯ What is your name? ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Italics = inner thoughts
Bold = beast speaking
“…” = speaking
 
Disclaimer: I'll never own Inuyasha or anything remotely successful as this show. But maybe someday, she let me have Sesshou [licks lips] yummy!
 
 
“Uggg! I feel powerful and alive.”
 
You should for you are an inu-youkai.
 
“Who are you?”
 
I am your beast. I will help guide you through this journey. I was once sealed by your miko powers but after all these years, I am free!
 
The new demon looks at her black paws with amazement.
 
Just like a dog's, only bigger and I crush an enemy with one swipe. Wonderful.
 
When she stands, everything is smaller, clearer, and wonderful. Japan looks more heavenly through the eyes of a demon than that of a human.
 
“I never had the chance to appreciate these wonders when I was human; too many responsibilities; demons and the shikon jewel.”
 
That jewel is no longer your problem since no longer have any miko abilities. Live your life like you wanted and find love. Don't be afraid to accept it when it happens because sometimes love is unexplainable.
 
“How do you all these wise phrases?”
 
I have seen my eras and lived through them all to know that loving a man who loves the original and the copy is a waste of your life.
 
“Where do we journey from here?”
 
Here, is a place where mountains form chains and valleys collect snow. The sky is gray filled to capacity with threatening snow clouds. The country looks grim and unapproachable but for the demoness, it's perfect. But where to go from here?
 
Wherever you want.
 
“Let's head West, where the day ends each day.”
 
The demoness jogs through the lands admiring the beauty of it all. Her charcoal hair flows behind her and she feels free just like her beast. She leaps high in the moonlight sky, catching the moon rays that descend upon her silhouette, giving her an ethereal glow. One second there is a demoness, the next there is a large black inu-youkai soaring through the trees.
 
After the moon has moved way past its mid point, the large dog demon lands in the middle of a forest and closes her eyes for a well deserved sleep.
 
*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~ ~**
 
Lord Sesshoumaru of the Western Lands stalks gracefully through this territory in his large true form when he spots a smaller version of his demon form but it's female and different. Her fur is black and silky similar to waves washing upon the short. She's unmated and powerful, what a beautiful combination.
 
Sesshoumaru walks to the black inu demon with caution and marvels over her presence,
 
She's sleeping or feigning sleep, probably terrified of my presence, he thinks.
 
It's pleasant to know that they are somewhat powerful inu demons that are terrified of me. She is very tempting to mark as my own. What I won't give to ravish her in my humanoid form and have her scream my name repeatedly. She would love every second of it and beg me to go faster and harder. She would be mine to keep forever and no other would dare touch her. I shouldn't have this little of control, and he growls loudly.
 
The black inu demon's eyes instantly open and Sesshoumaru's amber eyes meet striking ocean blue for a second until she turns her head to side. Sesshoumaru contemplates on his next move when a bright light surrounds his form.
 
The female demon watches in amazement as the large white male shifts to his humanoid form and it is Lord Sesshoumaru. For a moment she hesitates, knowing that he expects that same from her.
 
Change, says her beast
 
But what he knows that it is me? the female questions.
 
You won't have to worry about that if he kills you for being stupid. Now change! And don't lie to him because he'll know, then you shall be dead once again.
 
The female changes quickly for fear of both Sesshoumaru and her beast. Even after drastic changes, she still feels weak and stupid. Some things just might be impossible to change. The trees become taller and ground is becoming closer and closer. Soon she is in her humanoid form with her head cast down with her bangs covering her eyes. Never has she felt the need to turn her head to avoid another's eyes.
 
Sesshoumaru looks at the female before him and admires her unique scent of lavender and lilies and her are submissive attitude. Her blues eyes once again hidden from his view but he admires the shape of body instead.
 
Her curves fill out the red kimono with white sakura blossoms perfectly. Her long, wavy ebony locks swing gracefully from her knees. In all other words, she is gorgeous.
 
You want her so badly, speaks his beast.
 
No, she intrigues me is all.
 
Let me out, I want her now!
 
No, I will not allow you to make this Sesshoumaru appear without control. That is for pups not Taiyoukais.
 
“I am terribly sorry for intruding upon your lands my lord,” she speaks with soft and timid voice.
 
Sesshoumaru is shaken out of his thoughts when he hears her soft voice and quickly responds.
 
“Why are you on my lands?”
 
“I did not know, my lord.”
 
“Why not?”
 
“This body is new to me,” she answers truthfully.
 
“Why is it new to you?” Sesshoumaru looks at her body fully over again and doesn't completely understand how she can change bodies unless she doesn't something similar to Naraku.
 
“I was turned demon, my lord by a wish,” keeping her head down.
 
“What is your name?” he finally asks the question that has been secretly plaguing his mind.
 
“Kagome.”
 
 
 
Thank you all for the visits. I hope that you will enjoy the rest of the chapters to come. If you think that I can change something to make it stronger, then please tell me. I love criticism but not flames. No writer should get flamed unless asked, it's disrespectful and it sometimes discourages the writer, so watch what you say.
SOME FRIENDLY ADVICE.
 
JA NE.