InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Will It Be Me ❯ Demon Love (lemon) ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Thank you all so much for the visits. It makes me feel so loved.
 
As the title states, there is a lemon so it starts at red ink and ends at the red ink. Read if you dare. For those that do read it, let me know if it should be juicier. Because I am after all mischievous.
 
Disclaimer: I still don't own Inuyasha but Sesshoumaru one day you will not escape my mischievous ways! [Chuckles evilly]
 
 
That wench has been gone for six months and she hasn't since that time returned to her own time. Her mother is worrying sick and blaming me because I obviously wasn't there to protect her. That wench. She's gone and left her kitsune brat behind but at least. Sango and Miroku do not blame me. Yet, since they think that Kagome is in her own time but they can't go down the well.
 
“Inuyasha,” calls Sango, “can we stop for the night?”
 
“Yeah,” Inuyasha roughly calls back. Weak humans.
 
It's been six months and we haven't found Kagome, any jewel shards, and Kikyo has disappeared also. Why is everything that I'm supposed to protect, running/hiding/dying from me? At least that wolf hasn't shown up.
 
Inuyasha leaps up into the highest branch of the tallest tree in the area and thinks solemnly about Kagome and Kikyo.
 
They are so similar in looks except Kagome has blue eyes and Kikyo's are brown. They both call to my heart Kikyo will always have it. She's one in million, as Kagome would say about someone special. There are million girls like Kagome who can't take care of themselves but there is only Kikyo who isn't afraid.
 
Inuyasha looks up to the star filled sky and makes a wish on the brightest star,
 
“Kikyo, come back to me,” he whispers to the stars. A lone tear strays from his amber eyes. Sadness fills his heart and guilt feeds his brain. He doesn't care that Kagome is missing but those humans and that kit act like she's Kami or something.
 
*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~ ~**
 
Meanwhile, Sango and Miroku are preparing dinner for the kitsune since he eats so little. He hasn't been the same since Kagome left for her own time and hasn't returned.
 
“Please eat some more, Shippo,” Sango begs as she holds the young kit in her lap.
 
Shippo has lost so much weight and it's like he's wasting away. Sango is secretly tearing apart since Shippo is falling and Kagome, the glue to their weird group, is drying out.
 
“No thank you, Sango, I think I'll sleep now,” and he close his little green eyes.
 
Sango and Miroku exchanged worried glances back and forth towards each other wondering when their little group will turn back to normal. Inuyasha is more distant and cold like his half-brother. Miroku doesn't grope Sango or chase after every maiden that he sees. Sango wishes for her female companion because Kagome is like a sister to her. Shippo has just fallen to pieces. All is not well in the Inu-tachi group but maybe in time, things will return to being somewhat normal.
 
“Maybe,” Sango starts, “she's never coming back.”
 
“No, there is something that Inuyasha isn't telling us,” Miroku whispers.
 
“Why would you think that?”
 
“Because hasn't gone back to in her time since two moon cycles ago. Inuyasha isn't that patient to wait for Kagome and I haven't seen Kikyo's soul collectors glowing anywhere.”
 
Sango thinks about what Miroku had just said and she seems some truth within his words. Inuyasha is also dragging Kagome back from her time and now it's like, she can come back when she wants to. Something is terribly wrong and I hope that Kagome isn't in the middle of it all.
 
“Kagome,” whimpers Shippo in his sleep.
 
*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~ ~**
 
Kagome.
 
Her name glides upon the air like a gentle breeze. Strange thoughts coming from me. She disappeared months ago and that hanyou has been looking for her ever since. But why is she reappearing now and why is she so tempting?
 
“Where have you been, girl?” Sesshoumaru inquires with a cold expression.
 
“I am not quite sure I understand, my lord. However, to my knowledge I have only been gone from the group maybe a day.” If I can keep this timid stuff going on then maybe I can find the way to the well and get out of the Feudal ---.
 
Kagome thought remains unfinished when she feels blood dripping down her throat and her feet are dangling from the ground. Sesshoumaru has her by her throat against a tree.
 
Why did he change? Damn he looks so sexy with the whole murder look in the eyes; sexy yet dangerous. Mmmm. I'm dangling for my life and I'm thinking about this. Kagome, you are a bad demoness.
 
Little did Kagome know, her little thoughts were causing scents of arousal pour from her body. In the process, a certain demon is being affected by her intoxicating scent.
 
“You have been missing for about six moon cycles and the jewel shard remains tainted and within the hands of that disgusting half-demon,” Sesshoumaru purposely interrupts her thought so that her mind is focused upon something else and not her hentai thoughts.
 
“I did not know, my lord. Naraku killed me those moon cycles ago wanting my miko blood to make him immortal. He killed me because I was a replacement for Kikyo. So I wished on the jewel to be rid of my miko blood and the wish was granted. What I did not have knowledge of is that the demon blood that resides within me and it overpowered the little human blood that I had inside me. So here I am, milord, a youkai.”
 
Sesshoumaru listened to her explanation and smelt the untamed power that lay dormant inside her body. He also takes into acknowledgement that she isn't aroused any longer and unintentionally thinks about possibilities and loosens the grip that he has on her throat a little more.
 
Well, she is telling the truth; I sense no lies or deception. She would make an extraordinary mate. Our pups would be unstoppable as well as the Western Lands.
 
I really bet that you want her now.
 
Damn right. She is so close that I can smell everything from her. Kami, I'm hardening from thinking about her body. I've seen her for littlest of moments and I want her like a mate.
 
Yes, I want her as a mate. She's perfect, down to those sexy little legs hiding behind that kimono. I want to see those eyes.
 
As do I.
 
Sesshoumaru tilts her head so that it aligns his and it's too much, the arousal, the blood, that skin, those blue eyes. He releases his claws from her throat and sucks the blood and the small holes. It tastes so sweet and heavenly but not as heavenly as her moaning.
 
I can't breathe let alone think. This feels so good. I want more but it can't be this way, I don't love him.
 
Kagome stops his advancing hands and averts her eyes once more, hoping to avoid piercing amber ones. She wants someone to love her, not a one night stand. Kagome is almost prepared to throw Sesshoumaru off of her and fight with him to keep her virginity when her demon interrupts.
 
Baka! Demons do not mate for human love let alone understand the meaningless human meaning behind it. Human love is easily broken, demons mate for a strong mate to live with forever and never have another. To mark as their own so that no other will dare to override the mark unless the other sex is more powerful. Love is a human emotion that you no longer have. What you do feel is demon love. You want this demon lord because he is strong and he can protect you. Don't pass up this opportunity because of your stupid human emotions that you no longer have, this is how you ended losing Inuyasha to Kikyo.
 
 
(You have been previously warned those under 17)
 
 
Kagome wraps her long legs around his waist and shifts her hips up and down to relieve some of the pressure on her clit.
 
That's the demoness that I know. Make him beg. I want a piece of him [growls].
 
I got this shoo!
 
[silence]
 
Sesshoumaru growls lightly in pleasure as she shifts her warm center against his hardness.
 
“Uhh, my lord---”
 
“Call me Sesshoumaru, koi,” he interrupts before claiming her lips with his. He moves her down to the forest floor and sneaks a finger under her kimono while his other arm (Sesshoumaru's arm rejuvenated long ago in my story like three months ago) pinches a stiff nipple.
 
“Ahhhh! Sesshoumaru, please,” Kagome begs.
 
“Please, what?”
 
He's making sweet torture of her body and sucks hungrily on her stiff nipples like a starved demon. Her moans are music to his ears and he wants more of her, so he sucks harder and pumps faster.
 
“Ahhhh! Please, koi?!”
 
This time Kagome screams because Sesshoumaru pushes two fingers into her dewy entrance and moves at a slow pace. Kagome humps her hips towards his fingers and arches her breasts into his hands.
 
“Please, what?”
 
“Make me yours forever, Sesshoumaru!”
 
“Good bitch.”
 
Sesshoumaru stops all together and transport them to his bed chambers within his castle. Kagome doesn't care and attacks Sesshoumaru's clothes with a vengeance. Shreds of garments are flying all about the room and two pairs of hands are roaming everywhere there is skin. They finally end up on the bed without a stitch of clothing on their bodies.
 
Sesshoumaru fingers her core and sucks on her hard clit until her first climax rocks her body. His well endowed body part poises at her entrance until he sinks into the hilt, waits for a moment for her to adjust, then pounds with a fury.
 
“Harder…..[grunts]……faster……[ yells]”
 
Sesshoumaru complies by bringing out his demon side and telling Kagome to do the same. Finally the two beasts have their fun until Kagome is almost at her peak and they let their masters have control once again since this is their time to be together.
 
Sweat cover their bodies and moaning and names could be heard throughout the castle and until a scream deafened all ears for miles.
 
“SESSHOUMARU!!!”
 
He bit into her neck at the height of her peak and drank from the junction between her neck and shoulder.
 
“KAGOME!!!”
 
She bites into his neck when he bites into hers. It felt so right to drink from his blood.
 
Sesshoumaru collapses on top of Kagome and takes in her after glow. Her hair is skewed all about the bed and her bangs are matted to her forehead. Her breathing is erratic and her breasts are heaving seductively up and down; begging to be sucked.
 
(You may now continue reading)
 
 
Finally, the symbol that matters the most is the blue crescent moon peaking through her hair on her forehead.
 
“Aishiteru, my mate.”
 
So much emotion; I can see it through his eyes. I feel so complete, a feeling I shouldn't be getting with a few moments with him. But I guess that's demon love for you.
 
Now you finally understand.
 
Yes, I completely understand.
 
“Aishiteru, forever, Sesshoumaru.”
 
And they slept together into the night, refusing to worry about the problems that tomorrow might bring with the sun's dawn.
 
*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~~**~~*~ ~**
 
“So, the icy dog mated Kagome,” smirks Naraku.
 
The prevent watched their entire mating process through Kanna's mirror. The young, albino child made no comments about her master's wishes but if one look close enough then you can see the hint of disgust in those lifeless eyes.
 
“Enjoy your peace while you have it. Kagura!”
 
The said demon hates Naraku with a passion and she quickly lost hope when he killed the priestess a while back. Without Kagome, the half breed loses all cause to fight efficiently, even though he has that clay thing.
 
“Yes, Naraku,” Kagura inquires with as much resentment as possible.
 
“Inform Inuyasha about this development between the Lord and his mate.”
 
Kagura doesn't give an answer but reaches into her hair and pulls out a small white feather. The feather quickly becomes a long vessel that Kagura flies away on and edges towards the disheartened group.
 
I will be free Naraku, I swear it! I am the wind; nothing can contain me since I'm everywhere.
 
_________________________________________________________________ ______
 
Yeah, I know, “Love and brewing problems for the new couple in the third chapter already? Who does that? What is wrong with this female?”
 
Answer to question 1: Yes!
Answer to question 2:Me!
Answer to question 3: Nothing!
 
Why keep you all hanging with the inevitable, instead I'll keep you waiting on other chapters. Enjoy.
 
School continues on monday and I'm play Varsity basketball, which means more practices than JV. I'll try to update every weekend. So be on the lookout; maybe two or three chapters a weekend.
 
Au revoir.
 
P.S. Everyone should read an excellent story “To be free” by Nardriel_Wolfe. I completely fell in love with Kag/Sess when I read her story. Maybe you all can get her to continue her story.