InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Will It Be Me ❯ Answers revealed ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: no
 
Sorry that I haven't updated this past week but AngelGoddess wanted a longer chapters and I have done so.
 
Thank you for the reviews AngelGoddess, Heartstar, and jj. I hope that the other 3000 people that have read my story will review also. [hint] [hint]
 
This chapter is for you AngelGoddess and Heartstar (who wanted some clarification).
 
­
“Alright, Sesshoumaru,” Kagome starts, “but why did I not remember you a couple of weeks ago and our time together?”
 
“Well, what do you remember about whom you are and where you are from?”
 
“I'm from the future and I have been traveling with Inuyasha since I was fifteen. I was killed by Naraku and I turned into a demon because I made a wish on the Shikon Jewel. The last thing that I remember is that I knew that I was in love with you.”
 
“All that is wrong except for being a demon and loving me; whatever you think that you remember is incorrect. You were born on an island far from here, that is why the clothes you were are different as well as your knowledge. Your demon heritage is hidden from you until I bit you again.”
 
“So what is my story?”
 
Sesshoumaru takes Kagome by her hand lifts her up to the sky. They fly until reaching the sea where Kagome is speechless.
 
I feel so at home here. Why? I have the urge to sail in the sunset and never return to land. I want to be feared by all and respected by others. What are these feelings?
 
“Sesshoumaru, who I am?”
 
Sesshoumaru comes up behind Kagome and wraps his arms around her slender waist. He bits her neck and Kagome watches her appearance change before her eyes. Her hair becomes a darker blue, nearly purple, two fangs escapes her mouth, her nails become longer, and her eyes before an ocean blue. She cannot believe what is happening to her and that her whole life has been a lie. But how did she come to travel with Inuyasha and what jewels are they looking for if not the Shikon jewels?
 
“Who am I?” Kagome repeats her previous question.
 
“You are Captain Kagome Higruashi, the ruthless pirate of the high seas.”
 
Bam! I bet that you did not expect this. A story within a story, frame tale! The following chapter will be about Kagome, Sesshoumaru, and their common enemy. Please read and review! Thank you.
 
It's me being mischievous. It's what I do.