InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ When Will It Be Me ❯ Kagome's Heritage Part II ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: some of these codes are of my own and some are not.
 
This is the infamous Pirate Code that pirates will follow in my story, I will do a [ ] when a code is suppose to be followed.
 
 
The Pirates' code
 
 
A pirate is a ruthless scoundrel that plagues the waters without mercy.
The captain receives one full share and a half in all prizes. While the first mate receives one full share and a square. The other crewmembers receive one half of a full share.
 
Never let authority or prisoners go because they'll exact revenge later.
 
 
A pirate never shows mercy to survivors of a battle
 
If a prisoner should request an audience with the captain then so be it.
 
Never help another ship when your own might be in danger.
 
A captain has the right command to kill all defying crewmembers in the high crime of treason or mutiny.
 
A crew member's mutiny may result in death or marooned.
 
When marooned a person is allowed with a pistol, food, and liquor.
 
A pirate never waits for a mate that has fallen behind in the times of battle/war.
 
A crew is put before the prisoner.
 
A pirate fights fairly with authority.
 
Take all and leave nothing.
 
Show some respect towards other pirate captains.
 
Do not attack another pirate ship unless a just cause has been set.
 
All for one and none for them.
The compensation for losing a limb is 900 pounds of silver.
 
Taking a woman without her consent will result in death or marooned.