InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where do we go from here? ❯ Returned ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters from InuYasha. I do own Riomi and other original characters.* Patiently waits for Fluffy to come back home *

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A.N. Hi again all for some reason I felt motivated to write. I would like to say thanx to all the people who put me on their list and who gave me reviews. Oh yeah Crash thx for the great review I am a faithful reader as you know tell George I said Hi ^_*.

Enjoy!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

Chapter 2: Returned

A decaying corpse had its arms clung to Inuyasha. It wore the same red and white kimono as Kikyo.

'This isn't right. We set Kikyo's spirit free already. Why is this happening?' Kagome questioned.

"Inuyasha!" She yelled, but got no response.

'It's like he's in a trance. No, he is in a trance! He probably cant tell that he's holding onto a dead body.'

She had to find a way to snap him out of it before the worse would happen if this weren't it already.

Kagome quickly remembered when Inuyasha turned full youkai that she told him to sit causing him to return to his normal state.

"It's worth a try."

She took a deep breath and screamed out, "Sit Boy!"

With a loud thud, she saw Inuyasha's head slam into the ground causing the corpse to crumble beneath him.

Kagome edged closer to Inuyasha hoping he was back to normal.

"Inuyasha?" her voice quivered out.

She knelt down and touched his shoulder. With a quick jolt he grabbed her and pulled her face into the ground similar to his position.

"Stupid Wench! What the hell did you do that for?!?"

Kagome shot up to her feet filled with anger yet relieved.

"How dare you! I just saved your life and the Shikon no Tama in case you didn't know!" she huffed.

She turned her back towards him and shrilled, "Sit Boy!"

Inuyasha's face hit the ground with a second loud thud "What's your prob…"

His sentence was cut short by the sight of what was left of the corpse.

Kagome turned back around.

"See, if I wouldn't have told you to… you know, then you would have been who knows where with that thing."

'I guess that proves that he was really in a trance or else he would have remembered something' Kagome thought to herself.

"Inuyasha, come on. We need to go get the others. They're injured."

Kagome went to grab his arm but he pulled back.

"What's wrong, we have to go get the others."

She looked at him to see him searching the ground.

"Where is the jewel? If you said you just saved me and the jewel then, where is it?"

Kagome paused, "It's right behind you, you big dope."

Kagome bent and picked it up. She stuffed it into her pocket.

"Now come on we have to get the others. Shippou's alone with them making sure there safe."

Inuyasha bent down, "Get on my back."

She did as she was told. Inuyasha moved with intense speed.

"They're a little farther ahead," she told him.

Inuyasha came to an abrupt stop.

"There's a demon here. It's been following us." he informed Kagome.

Then out of nowhere a dark figure blocked their path causing Inuyasha to step back.

"What do you want?" Kagome yelled out.

The dark figure only let out a simple laugh.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A.N. Ok guys what do you think about my second chapter I know it sucked but it will get better I promise. As usual I'm open to constructive criticism but please no flames. This is only my first fanfic so please be nice. Review! Review! Review!

~*~ Riomi Yubanaga ~*~