InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where for art thou Romeo? ❯ Chapter 2

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to the cute hanyou with cute little doggy ears in reality.
But in my dreams...
 
Dawn0fthenite: Who owns you Inuyasha
Inuyasha: *Tied to a chair* You do
Dawn0fthenite: that's right, good boy
*winks* ;p
 
Meanwhile in my friends dreams…
Narria: Who owns you Sesshomaru
Sesshomaru: * isn't tied to a chair* This Sesshomaru, is owned by only one person and who is Narria
Narria: I thought so * glomps sesshy *
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 2- Auditions
“Alright ladies up first is..” Mrs. Kaede said as she was rudely interrupted by a voice.
“I am Mrs. Kaede”, Kikyo said. With that comment Kaede was annoyed with Kikyo.
“Umm, no Miss Noto is. Come here Rin”, said Kaede. When she heard a nasty rude comment for Kikyo.
“Old Hag”, She muttered
Kaede ignored the comment and thought to herself.
`she will get what's coming to her'
 
“Alright, on second thought Kikyo your first”
Kikyo walked on to the stage.
“Alright Kikyo this is from the balcony scene”
“Romeo, Oh Romeo, Where for out thou Romeo, Den…”, Kikyo began in the worst acting voice that Kagome had ever heard.
“Alright, Kikyo I think I have heard enough from you. Next!” Kaede said as the auditorium burst out laughing, including Inuyasha.
“Humph” Kikyo said as she walked out of the room.
`I have got the perfect place for her', Kaede thought
“Alright let see who is next, umm Ayame Jade”
“Alright its my turn if Kikyo cant get the role of Juliet I can”, Ayame said to herself out loud.
As Ayame got to the front of the stage she saw everyone in the room. There wasn't a lot only but 20 people, but suddenly she felt scared.
“Ayame now lets see if you can say the line better then Miss Miki”
“….”, Ayame was at a lose of words she was to scared of the crowd.
“Ayame “, Kaede said
“…..”, Ayame was still to nervous to say anything.
“Aright then, Next”
“Wait I can do this”, Ayame said as the words came back to her.
“Romeo…”,was all she could say she was at a lose of words again.
“That's it off the stage, Can we please get some good acting in here, god”
Ayame pouted off the stage.
After the other Audition's went by.
“Last Kagome Higurashi”
Kagome walked up on stage not nervous or anything she was just plain excited to be auditioning for Juliet.
“Ready Kagome”
“Mmmhmm”
 
“Inuyasha, Inuyasha”, Miroku said as he shook Inuyasha.
“Inuyasha, come on its your turn”
Then he realized it was no use he couldn't get Inuyasha's attention, because it was Kagome's turn to audition. There was no help trying to get him to pay attention.
 
O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.
 
Inuyasha starred at her wide-eyed. He knew she had a talent in acting but he never expected her to put so much emotion into her acting.
“Kagome that was simply on of the best auditions for Juliet. That I have heard in my whole acting career. You put so much emotion into that you have a lot of really great talent. Not great amazing talent.”
With those words Kagome became very flushed and flattered at the same time.
 
Inuyasha's concentration on Kagome was broken by his brother.
“Alright, I'm not auditioning there is no chance that my Rin will get the part after that. Sorry Rin but you have to admit your friend Kagome over there has great talent. Good luck on Romeo Juliet”
Sesshomaru walked out of the auditorium.
“He's joking right”
“No he is serious”, Inuyasha responded.
“Well any way I guess I have to pick between Takahashi and Suzuki”
`Great I can win Kagome heart over again by becoming her Romeo', Koga thought to himself as he smiled over at Kagome all she did was sneer back at him.
“Humph”, she said.
“Alright Takahashi your up because Koga already went. Start from the begging scene at Capulet's Orchard”
Inuyasha walked up on stag and began saying the lines.
But, soft! what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east, and Juliet is the sun.
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief,
That thou her maid art far more fair than she:
Be not her maid, since she is envious;
Her vestal livery is but sick and green
And none but fools do wear it; cast it off.
It is my lady, O, it is my love!
O, that she knew she were!
She speaks yet she says nothing: what of that?”
 
Kagome thought to herself Inuyasha's a really good actor.
 
“Wow! Inuyasha I think you and Kagome have the best talent in this whole auditorium. You both put so much emotion into the lines it as if you were Romeo and Juliet”, Mrs. Kaede said.
 
“Thank you”, they both said in unison.
 
“Inuyasha”, Miroku said as he tapped on his shoulder with a look of horror on his face.
“You might want to come see this”
Inuyasha wonder what could be so wrong
“What is it?”, Inuyasha asked.
“Its Kikyo”
`Oh no', thought Inuyasha.
 
Kagome saw Inuyasha and Miroku run of into the direction of the storage closet in a hurry. She followed them. Inuyasha threw open the door and inside was Kikyo with the high school drop out.
“Kikyo how could you”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inuyasha: Wow! Kikyo that was really, really low
Kikyo: *not here*
Kagome: Where's Kikyo??
Dawn0fthenight: Check the Janitors closet
Kagome:*opens Janitors closet door*
Kikyo:* making out with Naraku *Naraku your such a good kisser!!
Shippo: Ewww!!!!
Kikyo: Your so much better then Inuyasha
Inuyasha: Ya well dawn is a better kisser then you any day.* Kisses dawn *
Dawn0fthenight: * Kisses Inuyasha back * *moans * mmm. Inu your such a good kisser
Kagome: @$#!Inuyasha how could you?? Shippo cover your eyes *covers Shippo's eyes*
Miroku: Oh this is better then TV * Sango hits him on the head with Hiraikotsu *
Sango: Hentai * Sango hits him on the head with Hiraikotsu * Well as you can see Dawn is currently busy I mean really busy as you can hear
Dawn0fthenite: *Lying on the couch making out with Inuyasha on top of her*
Inuyasha: *moans* Dawn
Dawn0fthenite: *moans* mmm, Inu
Sango: She will try to update as soon as she is done with Inuyasha
Shippo: Ewww!!!
Kagome:* In the corner crying* Inuyasha how could you
Koga: I will make you feel better * Kisses Kagome on the cheek*
Kagome: * Knocks Koga out *
 
Reviewers
 
None yet
 
R&R please
 
 
Next chapter
- Why??