InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Where Silence Meant Everything ❯ Silence Means Everything ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
~Chapter Three~
Silence Means Everything


“Jinx me something crazy
Thinking if it's three
(one, two, and then…)”


Kagome's thoughts slowed to the pace of a snail. She could barely remember to breathe, and pure instinct drove her as Inu-Yasha's smooth lips washed over hers in a wave of silent, unvoiced passion.

A heady shiver ran up and down her spine as Inu-Yasha's hand traced her ribs and her spine through her thin school shirt. His claw paused for a brief moment over the knot she’d tied.


“Then I'm as smooth as the skin
That rolls across
The small of your back”


Inu-Yasha's tongue pressed against her lips and she whimpered as she let her mouth fall open.

In this one moment she threw caution to the wind. With all the reckless abandonment she had in her, she leaned into him. She moaned a bit as his hand tightened against her back, and kissed him back.

She wanted him to understand. If she couldn't speak…


“It's too bad
It's just not my style.
If you need me I'm out,
And on the parkway”


`I love him. If this is what he wants from me, I'm willing to let him have it.' His free hand continued tracing the lines of her body until it rested on her breast. Kagome gasped, arching her back to press his hand more firmly against his hand. `I am his.'


“Patient and waiting
For headlights dresses
In a fashion that's fitting
To the inconsistency
Of my moods”


Inu-Yasha's thoughts were becoming sporadic at best, and he could hardly form a coherent thought pressed this close to her. He wanted to take her, but he knew in some deep recess of his mind that he shouldn’t.

`This isn't what she wants… I… I was supposed to have Kikyou… but she…' He knew this wasn't fair… He knew she would hate him for this, but he couldn't stop. Goaded on by her soft gasps, whines and moans, he couldn't stop. Something in his head pounded over and over, ‘No matter what, I am hers.’


“It's times like these
Where silence means
Everything”


She called out his name softly as his hand shot under her blouse, and pushed up her bra, cupping her breast his hand, refusing to break the searing kiss.

Kagome could feel herself falling back, landing on her back, Inu-Yasha finally breaking their kiss to spread her legs, to position his heated body on top of her. `I will be your Kikyou, InuYasha… If you were to call for her now, I would still love you… All I ask you for is just us… here…'


“It's a campaign
Of distraction and revisionist history.”


He didn't feel himself anymore. Caught somewhere between numbness and the feel of her hands, suddenly all over him, he bit back a small moan. He could feel her heat, pressed firmly against his stomach as he suckled on one of her breasts, caressing the other. She called out his name again and again, and he bit lightly on her.

Her gasp fueled the raging fire that was him. Suddenly he could feel again, and he knew that his drive to know her, every inch of her frail human body, was strong, primitive. He growled.


“It's a shame
I doubt they'd notice
I doubt they'd even care.”


Kagome was thoroughly enthralled by his ministrations as he moved down her body, taking all of her into his mouth and under his tongue.

He pressed hot open-mouthed kisses all up and down her flesh. His hands had been moving up her thigh slowly, and she had been quite aware of the way he was going. If he didn't stop soon… she'd…

Another shiver ran up her spine, as she gasped for air. He carefully pressed his finger into her. He looked to her face and caught her eyes.

Something in the depths of his gaze frightened her… `InuYasha…'


“No one is to know about this.
Don't let me down.”


He watched her reaction and had repeated his heady perusal. He could smell her now, and he knew that she wanted him. He whined.

Flicking her with his finger, he quickly dipped his head, tongue darting into her, and then out just as quickly. He didn't consciously think now, he let instinct drive him, watched her reactions, and gauged what she'd needed from him.

She was calling his name again, and he quickly slipped two of his fingers in her again. He was consciously aware that she threw her head back, and that her moan was something akin to wonder. He smiled vaguely against her.

Hearing his name softly, flowing from her lips, he pulled his head up, and took his fingers from her.


“But whatever I have been getting myself into
Lately
Has been slicing inches
From my waist.”


Kagome looked at Inu-Yasha through her heavily lidded eyes. She was vaguely aware that he was untying his haori, slipping it off his shoulders.

She sat up slowly, to intercept his hands. She removed the garment hastily, and quickly worked the ties of his hakama. Kagome stared for just a moment before lightly pushing him back, just as she had done to him.

Kagome didn't take nearly as long exploring his body, as she quickly took him up in her hands and mouth and giving back all he had just shown her.


“It's my fist vs. the bottle
And that's how bad
Could this hurt…?
… against I won't feel a thing.”


His eyes flashed red as the blood filtered painfully through his veins. He growled low, reveling in the sensation that was the girl on top of him, pleasuring him.

His hand tangled in her hair, pushed her down, formed a rhythm. He could feel himself coming closer and closer to the edge, but she pulled away before he could reach it. He watched her gasp as she saw his face, but her shock was diminished the moment he flipped her on her back.


“No one is to know about this.
Don't let me down.”


`Inu-Yasha!' She was laying on her back for him, legs spread wide, breathing terribly fast. Her heart was going to stop, it was racing so fast. `If this is what you need from me… I am more than willing to give you this'

He slowly drawled back over her, growling at her. His gaze frightened her once more, but she didn't push him away. He entered her.

Her gasp and his sharp moan blended together in the fast motions of pleasure, each one reveling in the other sensation.

He thrust in and out of her, creating a rhythm between their bodies, making it difficult for Kagome to do much more than moan his name. The first of it had been painful, and she knew she had to have been bleeding, but the pleasure of him, the way he was watching her, every inch of her…

He was stretching her, but she didn't care. She arched into him, grinding her hips against his, trying to reach her own peak, while bring her with him.

They were both so close… Inu-Yasha pulled in and out of her, keeping his pace.

After what could have been minutes, days, years, just a few moments (she wasn't entirely sure), Kagome called his name and gripped his waist tightly, reaching her own climax. Inu-Yasha pushed in one final time and he was there. Light and dark seemed to have collided for just the moment, and they both had to gasp for breath. He collapsed against her, nipping her skin, his eyes glowing amber in the moonlight.


“We were taught so much better than this…
Thank God
You weren't there to watch me hit bottom.”


~*~




Original AN- That was the longest sex scene I have ever written. Phew… That was arduous… Something still seems to be missing. I need a beta...

The song is “Ghost Man on Third” by the very talented men of Taking Back Sunday. This song happens to belong to the “Tell All Your Friends” Album which I frequently find myself driving home to. (I love speeding to their lyrics… so sad but angry. Lol…)


Disclaimer–I do not own InuYasha or any of the members of his group. Neither do I own any members of Taking Back Sunday… I give that a big :(


Original Post Date: November 30, 2005
Revised: February 26, 2008