InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Which Me Do You Know? ❯ Circle of Loving Faces ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ch. 4: Circle of Loving Faces
 
The next day, Inuyasha left the hospital and returned home. He jumped and was surprised to hear a loud, “Welcome Home!” The Inutaishos lived in a mansion, so there were tons of people there.
Koga, Sango, Miroku, Kanna, Kagura, Hojo, Ayame, Kikyo, Sakura, a few of his family members, a few strangers, and a beautiful girl he did not know…
 
A huge grin slid over Inuyasha's face.
“Wow…” he mumbled.
“There so people,” said Rin. When Inuyasha got into the room he was suffocated from his family giving him hugs.
 
“Hades's Puppy!” Inuyasha's metal band greeted. He got the nickname `Hades Puppy' because his dog ears were cute like a puppy's, but yet he was rough and a demon.
“Hey…” Inuyasha happily returned their greeting. After all the greetings were through, Sango introduced the strangers as people that had helped them search for Inuyasha.
 
There were a few girls that were his age, but there was only one that caught his eye; Sango had said that her name was Kagome. There was only one problem - Kikyo. Although Kikyo was his ex girlfriend, she refused to let any girl get to close to him; she thought that they would get back together, and she wanted their relationship to remain “pure”.
 
Back when Inuyasha was going out with Kikyo, he cheated on her by sleeping with some girl at a party. She did not mean anything to him but he enjoyed the adrenalin rush, so he kept cheating with the same girl. At the time, he and Kikyo were really serious, and she really loved him, and he loved her.
 
They had been going out since they were thirteen years old. When Kikyo found out about the affair, she was so upset that she locked herself in her room and cut herself until he broke down the door. Kikyo had come from a bad family and was never emotionally stable. When he saw what he had caused her to do, he felt so guilty that he agreed not to go out with anyone for a while.
 
Inuyasha grinned at Kagome and she revealed the most beautiful smile he had ever seen…
“Inuyasha…you look great,” Kikyo said, breaking his concentration on Kagome.
“As do you, my most loved lady,” he replied and kissed her on her crimson lips.
“Seems you haven't lost you're touch…”
“Feeling's mutual…” Kikyo giggled.
He glanced at Kagome.
“What are you looking at?” she asked.
“Nothing, I'm just a little out of it from the medicine,” he lied.
“Oh.”
That was close, Inuyasha thought.
“Hey, I'm going to go get us something to drink,” Inuyasha said.
“Ok.” He walked far enough away that Kikyo could not see him. Now where's this Kagome girl…
Kikyo had just said that he could not go out with any girl, she did not say that he could not flirt.
 
He finally found her.
“So…you're that girl Sango has been talking about,” he said. Kagome turned around and couldn't help but to blush and let out the prettiest smile he's even seen.
“Yeah…so, how're you feeling?” She asked.
“I feel great now that I'm home and everything. Of course that morphine they gave me was nice.” She laughed.
 
I just wanted to thank you for all your help. I mean, I probably wouldn't be standing here if it weren't for all of you. Especially you, they tell me you were out there constantly helping.”
“It's no problem. I just couldn't believe that someone in our area got kidnapped. Once it was on the news, people around here started freaking out; they thought you had been kidnapped in your own neighborhood.”
 
“Oh, no, I really shouldn't have gone looking for that phone. Normally I don't do dumb stuff like that, but I wasn't really sober that night. I tried not to tell the cops that but I just couldn't get around it.”
“I bet they stared at you.”
“Yeah, they did, but it wasn't the first time.”
“I know the feeling. A while back ago, I went to the movies with my cousin and she had some vodka. I kinda drank a little too much and we got thrown out of the movies, and went home with the cops that night.” Inuyasha laughed. He had never expected this Kagome girl to be bad.
 
Many more conversations and laughs went on. Inuyasha never came back to Kikyo with her drink; he spent the rest of the time talking to Kagome and the rest of his friends. He really like Kagome, and he really wished that he never agreed to stay girl free for Kikyo…