InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ White Love ❯ Closet ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
S.N.: I’m bored, in PowerPoint with nothing to do. So I decided to write this drabble. n.n I’m writing more drabbles at home as well. I’ll try to get back to my stories once I clean my room and do homework. >< I was listening to Malchik Gay by t.A.T.u. English version.

Hakudoshi – 15, Kagome – 15

Disclaimer: I don’t own. ¬_¬ Song belongs to t.A.t.u. respectively.

---

Closet

“Why did they have to push me into a closet?”

Malchik gay
Malchik gay, malchik gay
Malchik gay
Malchik gay, malchik gay
Malchik gay
Malchik gay

Blue eyes blinked and looked around her, but the only thing in her vision was the color black. Easily matching the color of her hair.

The girl brought a hand up to her face, but still couldn’t see anything.

It was deafeningly quiet in the closet, and outside it as well.

A few moments passed before a dull laughter rolled through the wall to Kagome’s ears. Footsteps were coming towards her. A pair, however, were reluctant and hesitant.

A hand grabbed the doorknob. The door opened, and light filtered in, temporarily blinding the female teenager.

Another was pushed in, a guy.

Handsome
Tender
Soft
Why do you look right through me
thinking
“No”
I can’t deny my feelings
Growing strong
I try to keep believing
dreaming on
And every time I see you
I crave more
I wanna pull you closer
closer
closer
closer
but you leave me feeling frozen

He was grumbling angrily at something as he stumbled into Kagome. This caused him to pin her to the wall unwontedly.

Kagome, on instinct, put her hands on the person’s shoulders. A deep blush stained her cheeks.

By the looks, or should I say feel, of it, the person was either her height or an inch or two shorter.

“H-Hakudoshi?!”

The male teenager, Hakudoshi, paused in grumbling. His breathing was the same, but softer than before.

“Kagome?”

Malchik gay
Malchik gay
I can be
all you need
Won’t you please
stay with me
Malchik gay
Malchik gay
Apologies, might-have-been’s
Malchik gay
Malchik gay
can’t erase what I feel
Malchik gay, gay
Malchik gay

The said girl blushed, his mouth was near her neck and his breath fanned over it, giving her slight goosebumps.

‘Why did I even allow myself to come over when Kagura invited me?’

She didn’t want to be rude.

“Sorry.”

Kagome blinked, what was Hakudoshi sorry for?

Malchik gay

That was when warm lips captured hers. They were soft and shy, uncertain. The blush on her cheeks increased, but the girl lightly returned the kiss.

Thin, cool arms encircled her neck, not allowing Kagome to back out now.

Hakudoshi got more confident and pressed his lips to the taller girl’s enticing a pleasing squeak from her.

A smirk was clearly felt through their kiss as it formed on his lips.

Chocking
Back emotion
I try to keep on hoping
For a way;
A reason for us both to
come in
close
I long for you to hold me
like your boyfriend does
and though my dream is
slowly fading
I wanna be the object
object
object
object
Of your passion but it’s hopeless

‘I remember being pushed into a closet with Hakudoshi the first time I became friends with Kagura. He and I never did anything, although I tried to start a simple conversation. Never knew it would go this far, but then again, I’ve been invited over quite a few time.’

“Stop thinking damn it…” Hakudoshi pulled away momentarily before pressing his lips to hers again.

Shyly Kagome wrapped her arms around the male’s lower back. Usually the guy wraps his arms around the girl’s back who has her arms wrapped around his neck.

However, Kagome is taller than Hakudoshi, so they do the opposite.

Breaking the kiss, Hakudoshi rested his head in the junction of Kagome’s shoulder and neck.

Malchik gay
Malchik gay
I can be
al you need
Won’t you please
Stay with me
Malchik gay
Malchik gay
Apologies, might-have-been’s
Malchik gay
Malchik gay
can’t erase what I feel
Malchik gay, gay
Malchik gay

“You do realize this is going to be popular and spread fast at school.” he quietly mumbled into her skin.

“I-I know. Let them talk of it, it’ll fade away eventually.” to be truthful, Kagome was nervous and slightly panicked at the thought of being at the top of gossip list.

“They won’t talk about it long if I have anything to say about it….” the underlying threat in the male teenager’s voice was evident despite it’s soft, alto, raspy sound.

Silence reigned after that comment. Hakudoshi’s hands occasionally twirled a piece or to of Kagome’s hair.

The shorter of the two started to pull away until his hands were on her shoulders and her hands were on his waist; seeing how guys don’t really have hips.

Malchik gay
Malchik gay
I can be
al you need
Won’t you please
Stay with me
Malchik gay
Malchik gay
Apologies, might-have-been’s
Malchik gay
Malchik gay
can’t erase what I feel
Malchik gay, gay
Malchik gay

“We should leave the closet now. Unless you want them to think something is going on–” the oddly-haired teen started, but that was before she was interrupted.

“No, no. We should leave the closet now.” he could clearly the slight waver and embarrassment in Kagome’s voice as she spoke.

Hakudoshi smirked before taking his hands off of her shoulders, and her hands off of his waist, and went to open the closet door.

It was surprisingly unlocked.

‘Wish I tried to open the door. I would’ve been able to leave, but I wouldn’t have been able to kiss Hakudoshi….’

As the two left the closet into the empty hallway, they failed to realize the pair of eyes watching them.

Malchik gay, malchik gay, malchik gay
malchik, malchik

Another oddly-white-haired person watched the duo. His deep cerulean eyes held slight jealously.

Juuroumaru wanted to be the one with her, Kagome. Not Hakudoshi, but it couldn’t be helped.

His siblings thought the two belonged with each other, or some weird thing.

If he wasn’t mute, he would’ve spoken to her. However, Kageroumaru didn’t really like Kagome.

He merely tolerated her.

Malchik gay
Malchik gay
I can be
al you need
Won’t you please
Stay with me
Malchik gay
Malchik gay
Apologies, might-have-been’s
Malchik gay
Malchik gay
can’t erase what I feel
Malchik gay, gay
Malchik gay

Hakudoshi grabbed Kagome’s hand leading her to the door. It’ll be the only way that she can leave. Th female teenager had a bit of a tendency to get lost.

It wasn’t long before the two teenagers reached the front door.

“I’ll see you at school then, Hakudoshi?”

The white-haired male nodded a positive.

Malchik gay
Malchik gay
I can be
al you need
Won’t you please
Stay with me
Malchik gay
Malchik gay
Apologies, might-have-been’s
Malchik gay
Malchik gay
can’t erase what I feel
Malchik gay, gay
Malchik gay

A smirk came onto his face, “No need to worry. I might be able to convince Kagura and my other siblings to not tell about the closet incident, but I give no guarantees.”

Kagome giggled, ‘I guess not. But nothing might be able to be done, though.’

The black-haired teenager gave the shorted boy a quick kiss on the cheek with a slight blush on her cheeks before leaving.

“Bye Haku!”

Hakudoshi just stared after her, a hand to his cheek. Hi smirk still on her face.

Maybe he shouldn’t tell Kagura to be quiet, if it bought him even closer to Kagome.

Just maybe.

---

-Fin-

---

S.N.: Yay! Numero dos! I hope you like! The lyrics were a quick add because I needed to get the amount of words over one thousand. R&R!