InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who Are You? ❯ Inuyasha ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Inuyasha!
A/N: This is my first story so be good to me. Don't make me cry LOL.
 
 
“Inuyasha! Get your stupid ass out here!” His father, Inutaisho yelled.
 
Inuyasha groaned and pulled himself upright. He blinked his eyes and stood groggily. Through the door he could hear his mother, Izayoi talking calmly to his father.
 
“Don't be so hard on him honey.” She said trying to coax him down.
 
“You know he deserves it! Look at this!” He argued back.
 
Inuyasha covered his face knowing what was coming next. He was in some deep shit for his grades. He had been failing algebra horribly and the principal had finally sent a letter home.
 
“Are you coming?” Inutaisho yelled again.
 
“Yea dad! Lemme get dressed!.”
 
“I didn't need to here that!” yelled Sesshomauru from downstairs in the kitchen. His father gave him look before sitting down across from Izayoi.
 
Inuyasha arrived to a three pairs of eyes staring at him. He averted the two pairs of amber ones and looked at his mother's beautiful violet eyes. She was always nice to him.
 
“Am I late for something?” He asked in a sarcastic tone.
 
“Yes you are smart ass. What the hell do you call this fuckin' thing?” His father waved the letter from the principal Kaede in his face.
 
He scratched the back of his head sheepishly with a cocky grin on his face. “Damn I thought I hid that away.” He muttered under his breath. His fathers keen ears picked up on it.
 
“What did you say? You tried to hide it from me? Your own father?!”
 
“Oh! You're gonna get it now.” Said Sesshomauru. Inuyasha turned around glaring at him.
 
“Shut up you son-of-a-bitch!” Inuyasha challenged back.
 
“All of you please be quiet.” Izayoi said trying to keep peace. She didn't want to clean up broken dishes from another quarrel.
 
“You're mother is right Inuyasha.” Inutaisho said finally agreeing. “Just get your grades up or else. Here. Take this. It's offering tutoring in algebra.”
 
**********
 
Inuyasha groaned as he picked up the ad. `This is the fifteenth person I've tried. It better work!' he thought. It advertised some girl who was asking for a job tutoring. He reluctantly picked up his phone and dialed the number
 
“Hello?” asked an innocent sounding female voice.
 
“Uh yeah. I'm calling about the tutor?”
 
There was a pause on the other line then the girl spoke again.
 
“Oh, good. My name is Kagome. I tutor in algebra and history.”
 
“Ok. I'm Inuyasha. How much do you want for this?”
 
“Fifty ever session.” Kagome responded.
 
“FIFTY!” Inuyasha yelled. “Fine, but only at my place. I can't be out and about.”
 
There was a giggle before Kagome responded. “Ok. Just tell me where to go.”
 
Inuyasha grumbled and gave her his address. It took a few moments because the phone line started to break-up.
 
“Ok. So, see you tomorrow at 5 o'clock.” Kagome said.
 
“Yea. And don't be late!” He hung up and fell back onto his couch.
 
“Great. I'm losing fifty bucks for some stupid tutor. Worst part about this, it's a girl.”
 
Inuyasha wasn't as perverted as his best bud Miroku, but he could tell this would be hard. She sounded so innocent and naive on the phone. He knew that he would be tempted to try to get something more than learning out of her.
 
He sighed flipping on the T.V.
 
“We'll just have to wait and see.”
 
 
 
Hello! It's me! Do you like?? Well, please review. Thanks!!