InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who are you? ❯ Chapter 3

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sesshoumaru was hot the young man's trail. He could hear the people talk about the things the hero had done and he just smiled when the rumours grew into stupendous proportions. Where the humans really this stupid? Had they not heard that they were several who together had vanquished the evil Naraku? The strange miko with the very strange clothing had been the ultimate weapon against their enemy; her purifying arrows had been the last thing Naraku had seen in his life. Yes, the Lord was indeed impressed by her powers. And he had been glad when he learned that his brother had gathered enough courage to ask her to be his mate. Sesshoumaru was now the proud uncle to a pair of silverhaired twin girls. But just seeing the two three year olds had him longing for pups of his own. But he could not find a woman, human or youkai, suitable for this task. She had to be strong and fierce, something he only had seen in one woman, and she had disappeared before he could get the thumb out of his ass and ask her to be his mate. Of course, there was Rin, the little girl whom he once had brought back from the land of the dead, but she was 15 now and she was being courted by a human boy from the village near his castle. In a few years, she would be married and she would no longer live with him. This stung in his demon heart. He cared about her like a real daughter, and he knew she thought of him as a father figure.

Sesshoumaru shook his silvery head; he had let his thoughts trail away again with his dreams and fantasies. He sniffed the air and he found the fresh scent of the young man he had been following. And this time the hero was close. He smirked and sped off towards the scent of roses and lavender.

**

Sango walked by the next village, not caring to enter at all. She could not handle another cheering of her person again. She was so tired of the title - young man saves the village from monsters - she wanted to be the woman who was loved and cared for the proud title her father had gave her after her initiation, she was a Taijya - a female demon slayer. She was the last of her kind. But women were not supposed to fight. She growled impressively for a human and drew her swords and began attacking a dead tree with a series of deadly attacks. Her anger was making her furious and she worked up a real sweat. She removed the black haori and revealed her odd looking binding. She continued to kill the already dead tree.

She was quite the sight. Her black baggy trousers and the white binding that covered her chest was indeed odd.

**

Sesshoumaru stood from a far and watched the figure take out a big portion of frustration on the dead tree. He sniffed the air and cursed silently over the fact that he knew this scent. The young man was a woman; he had known that for awhile now. And now he stood only 30 feet away it was very obviously that it was a woman. Her breast had been carefully wrapped, but he could still see the small mounds under the white cloth. He was curious to why she had short hair, no woman would be caught dead with short hair. But he when he thought about it, it made sense, she wanted to look like a boy, so she had cut her hair in order to achieve that goal.

Her scent drifted under his nose and he then knew, she had not been claimed, not once. She was unmarked, and she was free for the taking. Still he frowned; he looked at her more intensely, trying to place her stern face. But as he rummaged his memory, the only thing that came up was a young woman with flowing black hair, swinging a giant boomerang over her head. But why did he think of her now? It was most likely she had found herself a husband and she probably had a couple of children too.

"Who are you?" he asked himself and moved closer.

**

Sango could feel the aura of a very powerful demon and she waited for it to attack. But it never came, something that surprised her at first. Very few demons would not take up on the offer to feast upon a "helpless human in the woods." But it seemed like this demon just watched her for some reason. She continued her training. If someone should try to attack her they would have one hell of a fight. "I hope it does fight me, because I need the real thing to let off the worst steam inside my body." she thought with a smirk and delivered a deadly stroke towards the bleached tree trunk.

**

Sesshoumaru moved closer to the woman. She had begun to make small chips of the tree by now, removing it bit by bit. There were a lot of emotions in her attacks. He stayed a few feet away from her fighting form.

Sango turned around with a gliding motion; her body flipped around and delivered a heavy kick into the chest on who ever was spying on her. She followed quickly with the rest of her body, pinning a white form under her. Her swords lay like a scissor across his neck. She paled noticeable as her dark eyes met a pair of surprised amber spheres.

- Sesshoumaru-sama? she stammered, her breath caught in her throat.

- You know me? he asked with his monotone voice.

Her swords loosened their grip and she rose to her feet. She looked down into his questioning face. Then it hit her - he did not recognize her.

- Of course I do, she said with a small voice. You are the ruler of this part of the land.

- You are lying wench, said Sesshoumaru after a short moment of silence. I can smell it in your scent. You are nervous and you are lying and this Sesshoumaru demands to know why!

- Of course I am nervous, snarled Sango. I just knocked down a royalty!!

Sesshoumaru raised elegant up onto his feet and brushed off his white clothing. It was then Sango realized he no longer wore that fluffy boa over his right shoulder and… and he had two arms. "Ok, so he has the possibility to regenerate - cool." she thought and moved back couple of paces. But he towered over her; she was not the tall to begin with so the Lord with his 6 feet was indeed a giant in her eyes.

- What is your name human? Asked Sesshoumaru when he saw her back away from his form.

- Why do you care? She replied fast. I am only human as you said, why do you, a youkai lord want to know my name?

- Answer me bitch

- KEH!! (Inuyasha would have been proud over her imitation of his favourite word.)

- You are being impolite wench.

- Look who is talking!

- Your name!

- I have no intention to give you my name. You maybe a lord but I am a free woman. And I will not give you my name!

Sango should have noticed how the aura grew around the lord; he was both pissed and aroused at the same time with her disobedience. But right now she was way too much irritated over how he treated her. This was just the kind of situations she wanted to avoid, but how can you fool a demon with the nose of a dog?

Sesshoumaru saw all the conflicting emotions within the strange female. He was fascinated with her and he was not going to let her escape his grasp. Not until she had explained one thing or two. With the help of his demonic speed he was soon behind her and he encircled her naked waist with his left arm, his right hand disarmed her and locked her in a tight embrace. He buried his face into her neck, inhaling her womanly scents. He could not help it but he nibbled at her bare skin, drawing forth a few ruby red drops. Without hesitation he lapped up the small drops of blood and he smirked. He knew this taste; he had tasted this woman's blood before. Although it had been five years, this was a taste he never would forget.

T B C