InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who are you? ❯ Chapter 4

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

O yes he remembered how her blood tasted on his tongue. During the travel back to the one-eyed miko's hut he had licked her most severe wounds, knowing his saliva contained healing powers. She would not get an infection in her wounds.

- Little taijya, you are being very secretive before me, your saviour, he mumbled with his lips against her ear.

Sango took a deep breathe. "So he knows who I am now?" His lips and tongue and sharp fangs were teasing her senses in a way like no other thing could do. All those repressed instincts were hitting her dead on, and she knew her body now was covered in goose bumps.

- You have a life debt to pay to me… How do you want to pay me? he whispered huskily and he caught her right earlobe, suckling it. He left the suggestive question hang in the air.

- WHAT?!! yelled Sango with a high pitched voice, trying to find a smart remark to his suggestive tone.

- I saved your life Sango-chan, he said low. And I want your life as payment for that…

Sango's legs lost their strength, but Sesshoumaru held her in his strong arms, preventing her from slamming into the ground. Instead he followed her down, moving them so she was to sit in his lap.

Sango rambled incoherent words inside her mind, trying to find her logic, her usual cynical way to handle egotistical males. But all she could think of was how good it would feel to make love to a certain silver haired youkai.

It was this he had missed in his life. He had missed a strong and powerful woman who was not afraid of him, someone who had the courage to speak against him. Sango, the taijya, she was so full of life and her spiritual power to overcome her brother's loss but still managed to kill even though she was badly hurt, both Kagura and Kanna with one swing of her giant boomerang. The lord still remembered it like it happened yesterday. Kagura had, right before she was cut in half, been able to produce a swarm of deadly wind blades from her fan. But Sesshoumaru had been faster then the wind and saved Sango. In the corner of his eyes he watched his younger brother use his sword's most powerful attack together with the strange miko's purifying arrow and Naraku was no more. The lord took the taijya to a safe place where he had attended her wound and then he had carried her to the one-eyed old miko to let her take care of Sango.

- Sesshoumaru-sama, you can let me go now, whispered Sango with an uncertain voice.

Sesshoumaru growled and his K9-instincts made him bite down into her shoulder with his fangs. He was not about to let this feisty piece of fun slip through his claws. He wanted her to submit to him and give in to him.

But Sango surprised the Lord by breaking free her hands and she caught two fistfuls of hair and flipped him over her head in a seemingly display of strength. He landed in front of her feet with a heavy crash. She kneeled right above his head and looked into his handsome face up side down.

Sesshoumaru eyes shimmered with lust as he looked up into her face. His demonic blood screamed PERFECT, and that was enough for the Lord. He knew what he would do and by all the gods, he would to it Today too. Her dark crimson red eyes sparkled with heat and it made a certain part of his body rock hard. He would tame this feisty tigress, indeed he would.

Sango could not believe her own eyes. The always so emotionless lord, the constipated asshole, was smiling at her. She had knocked the air from his lungs and still he just lay there and smiled with warmth towards her. Had he hit his head on something hard? The whole thing was so bizarre that she had to move to straddle him to get a better look at his face. But her eyes did not betray her. Lord Sesshoumaru smiled; his yellow eyes glittered with feelings. "Ok, so hell did freeze over today." She thought and began to rise from her intimate position.

But Sesshoumaru had no intentions of letting her go; he laid his clawed hands on her hips and held her down against his crotch. The small intake of air told him everything. And if there was something unspoken between them, her red face told the rest. He moved to sit up and he encircled her waist with one arm and pushed her closer to him. He smiled mischievously when he saw the explosion of emotions in her face. He had her right where he wanted her.

Sango felt her stomach turn to jelly when the Lord suddenly had switched their positions so he laid on her instead. He smiled like a predator and fear seeped into her soul. She wiggled, trying to get out of his hold. But he had her pinned down, hard.

- My dear taijya - you are a very attractive young woman, did you know this? Sesshoumaru asked with a seductive rough voice. Did you know that you have gotten this Sesshoumaru to go beyond his own thoughts and limitations?

- Huh???

- You have made this Sesshoumaru grew fond of a human woman. You have made me want to love a human woman. You have me at your mercy little one. I want to have you as no man ever had you before.

Sango's heart fluttered and she gasped for air. Her cheeks were probably going to be permanent red after this. But she was also very much confused. Why would the Lord - the most handsome and beautiful demon in the world - why would he want to make love to her? She was mannish, scarred and she had no clue what so ever how to act like a Lady.

Sesshoumaru rubbed his nose against his and he was pleased when she did the same to him. He sniffed the air carefully and he was even more pleased to find a certain scent around her. She was aroused by all this and he smiled inwardly.

Sango wanted to Lord - dear gods - she needed to be loved by this man… ehh demon. She needed him to fill up those empty spaces inside her soul. She wanted him and no one else.

- Taijya, will you allow this Sesshoumaru to love you? he asked with a raspy voice before he pushed his hard member against her womanhood.

- Yes Sesshou, but I want you to promise me a couple of things first, she said with a stern voice, she tried not to gasp as his hardness hit a sensitive spot between her legs.

- What do you wish for my little taijya? He smiled when he heard her nickname for him.

- Call me by my given name - Sango. And if I am to give my self to you… Let's just say this - I mate for life Lord Sesshou.

Sesshoumaru looked down into her dark red eyes and smiled. How could he deny her this? No it was impossible. He nibbled her bottom lip with his sharp fangs and kissed her heatedly before he answered her question.

- Sango, my love, do you want to be my mate, my female. Do you want to be the woman who bares me my heir?

- Yes Sesshoumaru, make me your female, said Sango and rubbed her lower body against his.

- Now?

- NOW!! she hissed roughly.

The lord laughed softly - how could he deny her when she demanded it so bluntly??

A/N: Ok, when I wrote this in Swedish the first time - I ended it here...
But I do not think you will have end like this? Am I right?
You want lemony goodness?
O well, I just have to write it then don't I??