InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who ever said Cats and dogs don't get along? ❯ chapter2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hey everyone!!! Neko here I didn't get many reviews from everyone but that's ok we will try this time. PLZ REVIEW!

Last time: "RIN!!!!!!" kagome scream as she looked at the other 2 Inu's and the one getting beat up looked a awful lot like someone she knew "SESSHOMARU!!!!!"

Ch.2

Kagome ran blindly into battle fearing for the little girl who was going to get bitten and killed by the brown youkai on top of Rin. Sesshomaru looked as the youkai began to swipe known full well he wouldn't make it to save Rin. If he tried not only would she die he would as well, then he saw a glimmer of white and green speed towards Rin at a highly fast pace. Kagome slid in front of Rin with her bow and arrows in hand. Kagome didn't even have to putt the bow back because as soon as she got there the arrow was embedded into the youkai's head. "Kagome-oneesan!" she sad happily as she looked pass kagome she saw Sesshomaru getting thrown into a tree. "SESSOMARU-SAMA!"

Kagome instinctively turned to the other youkai and show a very powerful arrow into its chest disintegrating it. Kagome grabbed her book bag and ran to Sesshomaru being followed by a very worried Rin. Kagome bent do to see is Sesshomaru was breathing and had a pulse. `Good he is alright, he is unconscious, but how to clam Rin down…' " Rin, sweetie I need you to go to that near by forest in the clearing and take this pot to fill it up."

"But… but Sesshomaru..." Rin stumbled out

"He is fine I just have to bandage his wounds." Rin left with the pot as Kagome began to take off Sesshomaru's shirt.

Meanwhile in Sesshomaru's mind…………

" Where the hell am I??" Sesshomaru said getting off the ground.

"You are here because I need to talk to you" a feminine voice said Sesshomaru turned to were he thought the voice came "who the fucks there??"

"Do not talk to me in such a manner!" The voice said again

"What the f-" Sesshomaru turned again to find a woman in regal clothing. She had long black hair that had a purple tint with small light purple strands. She had deep, soulful, caring eyes. She had 3 black stripes on her ivory face. `She looks a lot like that woman Rin likes. What's her name? Ka…go…me. Kagome… but wait.' That is when he noticed the blue crescent moon on her forehead. "Sesshomaru" the woman said in a kind loving voice ad if she had known him for a while.

"Who the hell are you woman and why do u bare my symbol?" Sesshomaru said as he held his indifferent mask but in his voice you could tell he was pissed.

"I said don't speak to me like that. As for who I am it doesn't matter I can here to tell you something important." She paused to see if he was listening. Sesshomaru just stared. She let out a big sigh before she began again. "Do you remember that girl that saved Rin just a minute ago?" She stopped to look at him

"Of course…" he replied

"Well she is very important and has something's she must do. The hanyou she traveled with will come for her and try to rape her. She no longer loves him for she saw him and woman couple. The woman had him under a spell and he knew kagome was there watching him. He soon is going to become infuriated and tries to kill everything in order to get her. You must protect her. She will be of great value to you and your lands. If you aren't successful in this you will crumble and die and the west lands will become nothing. Please heed my warning!" the woman started to disintegrate. " It's seems our time is up. I'll see you soon" "No wait!!" he said

Kagome applied pressure to his now clean wounds. Rin peered over Kagome's shoulders "Oneesan what is that red stuff on Sessy's bandages? "She asked. Kagome looked at Sesshomaru. `Shit they're not healing and he is still bleeding.' Kagome did the only thing she knew how too. Sesshomaru groaned as kagome pressed on his wounds as he awoke.

"I am sorry Sesshomaru." She gathered all her Miko powers she could and heal Sesshomaru. When Sesshomaru awoke he saw a bright purple light. He sat up and found there was no pain.

"Glad you joined the living" Kagome said with a weak smile on her face. Sesshomaru's eyes focused on her as she fell. Sesshomaru easily caught her and found he actually caught her with 2 hands instead of one. `What has she done to me?' "Sesshomaru is kagome-oneesan going to be ok?!" Rin said as she started to freak out. "She will be fine" Sesshomaru said as he held kagome in his arms. "Come jaken should be in the palace soon to inform us of the problems in the northern area." Sesshomaru grabbed Kagome's book bag and journeyed to the heart of the west territories.

~~~~~`

"So they want to have a meeting?" Sesshomaru said looking up from the scroll he was reading.

"Yes m'lord. The Northern territories want to start war because he says you have his woman in you lands."

Jaken paused. "And he is coming here tomorrow to gain what is his and show you a thing or two."

Sesshomaru stared with his indifference. "Who could I have in my palace that could possibly mean anything to him..." Sesshomaru thought before a hint of worriedness and possessiveness came over him `Kagome'