InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who ever said Cats and dogs don't get along? ❯ Chapter 15

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Hi! I am here updating our 15th chapter. YAY. So I'd like to thank ALL of my reviewers!! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! Oh…p.s. someone asked why did I make Inuyasha a bad guy…well…what makes u think he will be the bad guy? He is now but what bout in the future? Oh and also I am extremely sorry for the first chapter…apparently when I re-downloaded Microsoft XP my files for like chapters 1-6…got messed up. So I am sorry bout that. Anyways here your chapter!

Last time: Sesshomaru Caught Kagome as she passed out. He noticed something that he should have smelt before. Kagome was unconscious from blood loss and was dying. There was a pool of blood all around them. The Shikon was lying on the ground and glowed of Purification. She had purified the jewel as well. Sesshomaru got the Tenseiga off the ground and place Kagome there. `I seem the demons' Sesshomaru could see the demons coming to get Kagome. He slashed Kagome….and waited…..

Sesshomaru thought something was wrong. His entire body stiffened. Why would the sword not save her? Sesshomaru put his head near Kagome's exposed chest. There! He couldn't hear her heart beat because it was hardly there, but she wasn't breathing. He slowly started to breath into her mouth. Sesshomaru felt her twitches to see what it was. Her wounds were starting to heal and a light breath was heard but she was still unconscious. Sesshomaru sighed and stepped back as a group of healers pushed him out of the way. "Place her in my room when you done."

Why was he so worried? He felt someone start to apply ointment on his body and he cringed and pushed her away. "There is no use healer my body will be healed within a few minutes. Go and get a servant to run me a bath" Sesshomaru said a harsh tone. He was pissed. How could he be having any emotion for somebody? Not to mention this person was a Human gone demon. Sesshomaru felt liquid ooze down his hand and looked to see his fists had clenched up and cut wounds into his hands. That would do no good. He sighed and walked towards his bath.

It was night when Kagome's eyes suddenly jerked open as she found her self in a larger bed than normal. The room was decorated all in silk, with blue, black and silver. Kagome gasped and attempted to sit up but found she was in to much pain. Why had she woken up when her body needed to heal? Kagome glanced around the room and stopped at a picture. There was a small boy playing with a butterfly in a garden with a beautiful woman behind him. The woman had cascading sliver floor length hair and beautiful Icy blue eyes. She held a small smile and had a few piercings upon her elvish pointed ears.

Kagome smiled at whose room this was. Kagome heard a door shut and scanned the room to find a nude Sesshomaru walking to his closet. Kagome admired his body as she shut her eyes in hopes that Sesshomaru wouldn't notice she was awake. There were sounds of rustling and sounds of foots steps gliding towards the bed. Kagome something glide into the silky sheets and she soon felt her self dragged back into a chest. Kagome could hears is soft breathing and assumed he was asleep as she turned towards him to meet a pair of shimmering golden eyes. Kagome gasped. "Did u know…?"

Sesshomaru smiled. This was his room and he didn't have to be cold to Kagome. "Did I know you were awake the whole time? Yes I knew, all the reason I came in here without a towel on." Kagome blushed a beet red as se turned to face away from Sesshomaru. He smiled and let out a small laugh pulling Kagome back into his chest.

"You looked so beautiful today Kagome. So strong and so dangerous." Sesshomaru whispered as Sesshomaru still held onto her but pulled some hair back from her neck and started to nuzzle her neck. "So Kagome." Sesshomaru said as he started to let himself sleep." "Why are you being so nice to me Sesshomaru?" Kagome turned her body to be in her back. He was asleep `He looks so peaceful. Like the little boy in that picture' Kagome felt the fatigue roll over her. Kagome rested her head upon Sesshomaru's chest as she felt his arms tighten.

Inuyasha awoke at the base of a tree it was night time. All his wounds have seemed to heal. He got up and started to walk towards the near by village. The village people greeted him. Inuyasha looked around and realized this was one of the few villages who liked demons. He looked around and saw a hut that had the smell of sake emitting out of it. He walked into it and took a seat. The owner came and asked what happened but Inuyasha just said he got in to a fight with demons. The store owner just frowned and brought him some sake and rice. "On the house." "Thanks a lot" Inuyasha said as he started to eat. `Like hell I'm going to tell them I got my ass kick by a girl.' Inuyasha smirked feeling better already. Either that or it was the alcohol.

Inuyasha saw a dark caped figure walk in and ask for a drink. When the owner brought it the person held a katana to his neck asking for all the money. The owner gave the figure the money as all the occupants exited the hut. All except Inuyasha who slowly put his drink down and stood pulling out his sword. The caped figure dropped the man and slashed his head off when it got the money and jumped threw the roof. Inuyasha wasn't expecting that. He taught it was a demon. Inuyasha ran and jumped threw the hole and ran after the figure. "Hey you...little boy stop running so I can kick your ass." Inuyasha said arrogantly as the figure stopped and Inuyasha stopped but stumbled a bit. `Damn sake.'

The figure slowly ripped off its cape and stood in front of Inuyasha claws marring his face. The person spoke up. "Do I look like a MAN to YOU?!" Inuyasha's eyes widened. "Heh you're a girly…" Inuyasha said as his voice slurred and he fell unconscious with a bloody stain on his haori from were his wound reopened.