InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who needs high school? ❯ Meet inuyasha ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: I get ok? I. Do. Not. Own. Inuyasha. Please quit reminding me?

“Little brother, get your ass up! You're going to be late for school!”

“Thanks for the news, Now how about the weather?!”

As you can see, Inuyasha isn't much of a morning person. He rolled out of bed and on to his phone.

“What a great way to start the morning.”

Inuyasha winced as rays of sun flew into his eyes.

“Mornings should die a slow and painful death”

Inuyasha sat up slowly as his hair formed a silver curtain around his face. He got up from the floor all the while wearing his infamous scowl. He hopped in the shower, hopped out, and got dressed.

He wore a tight red wife beater and a pair of black baggy jeans with: a chain for his wallet. He glanced at the clock and saw it said 7:30.

“SHIT! I'm going to be late!” Inuyasha exclaimed. He ran down stairs to the garage and grabbed his helmet and his leather jacket off the counter on his way to the garage. He jumped on his Harley and sped toward the beloved hell hole he called school. He was pretty sure he broke at least 3 laws on his way to school.

He pulled into the school with fifteen minutes to spare. His best friend's Sango and Miroku pulled in on either side of him. Sango's Harley was black with magenta flames while Miroku's was black with deep purple flames. They matched his eyes. Inuyasha's Harley was black with red flames.

“Hey lech, slayer. Wassup?” Inuyasha was very proud of the nicknames he had bestowed upon his friends. He called Miroku the lech because he could never keep his hands to himself. ESPECIALLY around Sango.

He called Sango the slayer because her first reaction to most things, mostly Miroku, was violence.

“Hey Dogboy” Miroku and Sango said simultaneously. (a/n: if you can't figure out why they call him Dogboy then you shouldn't be reading this fic. So just put the mouse down and walk away. ^_-)

Inuyasha just growled in annoyance. They all walked to first period together.