InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Who Said it Was Easy? ❯ A Frustrated Hanyou and a Sick Kagome ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 3

Disclaimer… Don't own InuYasha. Never have, never will.

InuYasha held the inert body of Kagome in his arms. She moaned in a feverish state, grasping on to InuYasha's haori, that was still clung around her. He angled his face so he could look down upon her... She held that damn thing like it was a security blanket or something... Like it was hers...

Kagome flushed, pushing her face against his chest and coughed harshly, whispering InuYasha's name... He winced. He ignored the sudden emotions that flared within his chest and nearly made him gasp with sudden need, flaring his sentiments with sudden ecstasy. He beat them all down relentlessly, taking a great leap towards the village. His landing took place on the top of a tree; and with the same precision of a bird in flight, he took another vast jump, this time succeeding in landing square in the village centre. "Don't you worry, Kagome... kun... We're here... We'll get you better, I promise..." He brought Kagome's unconscious body into his, feeling her breath glide over his neck... He shuddered, fighting back all sensations that flowed over his entity, walking towards the inn that lie to the northeast of them.

He walked in, feeling ever present eyes upon him and did the best to contain his fury and inquire what the fuck were they looking at. The clerk at the entrance desk tried her best to remain calm and professional, but couldn't help but flinch as she looked up nervously into the hanyou's golden slit eyes…

"M-may I help you, s-sir?" InuYasha sighed, feeling unusually gentle... Most likely for Kagome's sake and so things would run as smoothly as possible. "All I want, ma'am, is a room. A room with some water and bath... And could you kindly get a person that deals with illness here? My companion is very, very sick and needs immediate attention... I would..." He couldn't believe he sounded so soft... And he couldn't believe he was so gracious to her... "Much... appreciate it..." He thought he was mistaken, but he could almost feel Kagome's smile upon him for being so considerate in his wording. His ears dropped as he blushed at the thought of Kagome's smile... The thought of her approval... And her sweet face...

He shook his head and looked back at the clerk, saying, "I didn't hear you... Sorry." The inn keeper smiled courteously at him, her sweetness shining through. She was no longer afraid of the hanyou, which almost made him tempted to make her fear him, but once more he controlled himself. "I have a spare room. And I shall get a doctor as you wished. Please follow me!" She bowed to InuYasha who nodded solemnly in return, carrying Kagome in his arms as he followed this woman.

She led him to a room, as she waved him in. He looked around... It was pretty average, besides the fact it had only one bed... (A/N: Deja vu, or is it just me? Ah, recurring situations, so wondrous!) "Uh... M-m-ma'am?" It was too late. She waved to him, smiling sweetly and innocently, closing the door behind her as she made her exit. He sighed and looked down to Kagome... She was so dirty... So were her clothes... He sighed and walked quietly over to the bed, lying her down...

He also, without much thinking of why he might do so, went over and took off her shoes... It was odd, and he hadn't much seen it before except on Kagome's T.V.... The mothers did that to their children as they laid them down after the child had fallen asleep in the mother's arms... Maybe it was a strange ritual for good dreams or something... He pulled the sheets back, still not quite knowing why he was being so over protective concerning Kagome. He didn't know, but he didn't question it. Sweat dripped off her face... So he covered her with the lightest sheet.

He then realized she still clung to his haori, and went over to claim it again. He laid his hand gently on her shoulder, careful not to scratch her as he gathered the material into his hand and gave a gentle, experimental tug. She grasped to it tighter. He sighed, not wanting to wake her and released it. It was obvious she was not going to give it up without a fight.

He looked around the room, quite clueless as what to do next... He stared at the water basin and got the wildest idea... He had no clue why, but he just did...

He grabbed the water basin, and threw the large backpack of Kagome's he involuntarily carried... He hadn't really noticed he was carrying it before, that's why he never noted it... But she must have had a few things in here that were worthwhile...

He opened it, and plopped himself on the ground. Kagome had always seemed nervous when he went near it, or went through it, but never told him he couldn't do it. So she would not have any reason to sit him for it. The first thing he pulled out was a hairbrush. He sniffed it... It smelled like Kagome, which sent heat throughout him body and once again he resisted, tossing the thing carelessly aside. He then went through it again, pulling the following things out: A diary, homework, clothes, undergarments (which he hid under the clothes so he wouldn't get any hotter...), pens, pencils, health aid kit, some toys (InuYasha found this curious... it wasn't really adult toys like you might be thinking, you dirty minds, just a few stuffed animals... They seemed handmade, and resembled himself, Shippou, Sango, Miroku, and even had what appeared to be a badly battered up doll of Sesshomaru... At this he snickered, tugged at the arm and accidentally ripped it. He then decided it was time to put it down), more books, pictures, ofudas (He thoughts this odd, and it burned to touch. But he didn't question the presence of one, he trusted Kagome), shampoos, and some rags.

The first thing that caught his eye was the red diary, which was something he had never seen before. He fingers clicked and cracked, his curiosity too deep to ignore the open object and hastily grabbed at it. Once more, something Kagome never told him not to read since she never wrote in front of him. Sniffing it first, it smelled like Kagome but different... somehow... He flipped the pages, skimming the pages for his name. Sango, her boomerang... Miroku and his lecherous ways... Shippou and his adorable little tail... Bleh...

…InuYasha! Bingo! He put his claw to the middle of the passage and started from a random line, reading left to right.

`...And InuYasha leaned back into me, sitting up from his head on my lap... He laid his head on my shoulder, his silky hair flowing over my shoulder. I quickly intake a breath, heat burning through my body as I feel his lips touch my jaw line, right below my earlobe. His whispers things to me, I don't quite remember, but I DO remember what they did to me. Arousal rushed through my body as I felt his hand slide up my shirt, claws slowly sliding up the middle of my torso, as his hand placed over my heart... I could feel my body begin to shake as his lips came in contact with mine, his tongue sliding into my mouth. I felt the moisture as his tongue slid over mine, clicking against my teeth. He slid it slowly along the roof of my mouth... I was left dazed, speechless! Diary, if he was ever this good, I don't know what'd I do... Left in my trance, he slid his tongue down to my neck... And his hand slid to my left bre-'

InuYasha slammed the diary shut and threw it down to the floor, quickly covering his face with his hands and looking through his fingers. He was quivering...

With all his efforts to remain unaroused at all her items... Her underwear, her scent... This was just to fucking much! He frowned, remember the smell of the diary... He then realized what it was... Her... Oh, Lord...

He buried his face into his knees, trying his best to calm down. It took him a good fifteen minutes to cool it without having to touch himself. This was just plain torture... He lifted his eyes, still shaking from the excitement, to his Kagome... Her face glistened with sweat, and her brow inset deep into her forehead... He could hear her muttering his name...

He could smell her...

He clamped his hands over his ears and shoved his face back into his knees, trying to get rid of the wretched scent that overcame him so! He stamped his foot... He had to get out.

But not before that damn doctor came...

And as if the heavens read his mind, low and behold the doctor came in! It... was a girl... A damn fucking Miko! He shuddered again, regaining his poise and stood. He couldn't help the trembling bit, though. Why must everything remind him of Kagome?

"I need you to leave sir, we're going to undress her... And I..." Her eyes caught the items on the floor and stared at them in curiosity. She shook her head, "Well, sir, we just need you to leave." InuYasha, still quaking, muttered as he headed for the door, "No problem there..." Just as he was about to leave, he turned around and said, "Don't fucking touch any of the stuff on the floor, y'hear?!" The miko nodded respectfully, blinking a bit. InuYasha left and slammed the door behind him.

InuYasha stood under the waterfall, moaning... He couldn't contain it, he had to release it. All his sexual frustration... He tried his best, but in the end, Kagome's face got the better of him...

"Ka..go..me.."

Finally released, he fell back into the hot spring and found himself still shaking. Why couldn't he stop? He put his hand against his forehead and scratched. He then proceeded to run his hand through his mass of hair. He hadn't forgot to bring some shampoo. He had washed his hair already, and now he smelled like Kagome... Such a fucking bother... One, to smell like a girl... Two, to smell like HER. Of all people. Just a whiff of himself drove him insane.

He leaned back against the rock and stared up at the waterfall, trying to find other matters to think of...

Okay, now... Why hadn't they found the rest of their comrades yet? Was... was the explosion so big it had really separated them that far? He smelled...

No! He will NOT think of that currently... Naraku and Sesshomaru... The thought of them both enraged him...

Kagome's smell... He couldn't stay mad if he smelled Kagome... "God damnit, you stupid wench!! Look what the fuck you're doing to me!!" Of course, she couldn't hear him. He stood up and kicked at nothing in particular... He was angry as hell...

"Ex... excuse me, sir?" He was petrified. He turned around, not realizing he was still naked. It was the miko.

She sighed, turning slightly red and said, "Your… ahem… female…shall be just fine now. I have applied herbs into her system. But, she's still naked. Her body temperature is so high, and she needed to cool down. And on the subject of nudity..." She pointed down and cleared her throat. InuYasha followed the finger to the implied area... O-oh... He sat down quickly and turned furiously red. "F-fine! I'll get back there once I'm dressed." But for some reason the miko still stayed. She watched him. He tried not to notice, but the presence of her lingering eyes burned through the back of his head...

"What?!" He turned around. "Can I get dressed please?!" She cleared her throat and said straightforward, "I wanted to inquire, forgive me for asking, who were you yelling at earlier?" InuYasha's face beat with such heat, he felt so hot... "I... I was... Uhm... That's my way of thinking..." He lied, and very poorly.

The miko put on a strange, discreet smile and nodded, "Ah..." And simply left, leaving InuYasha to dress.

A moment later, after everything was straight in place (quite due to his delayed reaction times…), what she said registered. "…Wait… she's NOT my fucking female! DAMNIT!"

…Somehow, he couldn't even convince himself that was true…

A/N: Well, there's chapter three, yes? Yes .

Replies:

Hen-Neko-Henshin: Well, thanks! And yes, it is Inu/Kag. Most definitely. But I know how some fics make Inu/Kag seem horrible and I actually like Sess/Kag better, but let's not go there :p. Thank you so much, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!